CHAD Rages as He is Rejected By a Bunch of Women

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
They also reject after they find out he has millions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Xangsane, MissLexotan6MG and 3 others
Where's Chad? TBH, he's not even an HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Primalsplit, try2beme and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32826 and Allornothing
a* HTN

Also stop being stupid he is obviously somewhat attractive
No, not really. Seriously. He is NOT a HTN. He is a plain normie. He is the type of guy that women are NOT attracted to. The video shows this. I can look at him and see WHY they aren't attracted to him. If you can't then you're not really understanding female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Primalsplit
No, not really. Seriously. He is NOT a HTN. He is a plain normie. He is the type of guy that women are NOT attracted to. The video shows this. I can look at him and see WHY they aren't attracted to him. If you can't then you're not really understanding female gaze.
So not even his status and popularity saves him.Over for normies

Those are the kind of girls you have fun with in your college days and then never contact again when you are close to settling down

• +1
Reactions: blite, Sprinkles and ShowerMaxxing
MTN at best

So not even his status and popularity saves him.Over for normies
Pretty much. Other examples, Phil Collins and Billy Joel. Ugly as hell, but money and status maxed. Both married multiple times, to very beautiful women. And they ended up divorced. Money and status cannot make up for a lack of physical attraction.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and autistic_tendencies
Pretty much. Other examples, Phil Collins and Billy Joel. Ugly as hell, but money and status maxed. Both married multiple times, to very beautiful women. And they ended up divorced. Money and status cannot make up for a lack of physical attraction.
All women get bored eventually

why aren’t they attracted to him?

The blonde hair is SUCH a failo

I literally JUST overheard a bunch of hot 21 year old girls talking about this they all were saying this one guy was cute that they knew but his dirty blonde hair was a turn off because they need a guy to look "a little bit bad" as they put it, like a guy that looked tough and they said blonde guys are just laughable when they think of them being bad boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Deleted member 17735
Literally average chad reaction after discovering for once life isn't sunshine and rainbows

Over for lanklets

I literally JUST overheard a bunch of hot 21 year old girls talking about this they all were saying this one guy was cute that they knew but his dirty blonde hair was a turn off because they need a guy to look "a little bit bad" as they put it, like a guy that looked tough and they said blonde guys are just laughable when they think of them being bad boys
but pitt is blonde...........

They also reject after they find out he has millions

What's the point of that channel, to deradicalise and humble foids and feminists or blackpill their feelings?

Blonde is too connected to germanic now that you have to be masc to pull it off or Draco Malfoy prettyboy but only if everything is intact like that Damian Kater.

-

Anyone here remember the XQC v Andrew Tate debates? Good source of JFL.

@skorp

Last edited:

Tales from Mumbai sewers