chad reproduces when he’s 15

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken

Chad impregnates blondes when he’s 15

Meanwhile you amass a stable job and thousands of dollars in wealth only to copulate when are you 35 with a post-wall Becky that has sagging breasts and worm infested labia

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, HTN_Mentalcel, Lookologist003 and 16 others
He looks like an .org user tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Lokki, LooksThinker and 10 others
He looks like an .org user tbh
I don’t care what he looks like.

As an adult, does it not make your blood boil to see literal 15 yos being allowed to reproduce while you are an adult with a house, car and stable income? Imagine getting outplayed by some TikTok Fortnite zoomer L bozo it’s literally beyond over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Clown Show, silencio and 3 others

As an adult, does it not make your blood boil to see literal 15 yos being allowed to reproduce while you are an adult with a house, car and stable income? Imagine getting outplayed by some TikTok Fortnite zoomer L bozo it’s literally beyond over
Weak mental state ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, bloomercel, Kamui and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Narcissus🥀
I swear what a mogger

wonder how tall the kid will be

Their lifes will be dogshit without money though

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
that "chad" looks 5 feet

lmao why the hell do you expect people to be jealous of this? i don’t want to spend my time raising kids, i don’t have a normalfag mind, i laugh at teens shitting out kids ruining their youth, and this guy is no chad he looks short and looks like someone who would post here

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Some genetics deserve to be spread. Simple.

Fuark even spic Chad has to fuck that to get a huwhite baby. Couldn't have at least gotten a HTB

Chad impregnates blondes when he’s 15

Meanwhile you amass a stable job and thousands of dollars in wealth only to copulate when are you 35 with a post-wall Becky that has sagging breasts and worm infested labia

Wow @Debetro we missed out so much

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Not comparable, ethnics hit puberty earlier and finish it at 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 47552 and 1 other person
NAFRI LOW INHIB BAD BOY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
lmao why the hell do you expect people to be jealous of this? i don’t want to spend my time raising kids, i don’t have a normalfag mind, i laugh at teens shitting out kids ruining their youth, and this guy is no chad he looks short and looks like someone who would post here
on bro fuck raising a kid when in ur 20s pump and dump life

Wow @Debetro we missed out so much
I get urges about making venting threads every single day about all the prime 12-17 pussy I missed out on

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad and flippasav
SHE TOOK E1B COCK

Last edited:
Is it weak to be frustrated to play every card you were handed only to still lose?
Suck it up lil nigga

Bums impregnate women and cuck “successful” men all the time

remember to pay taxes to support that baby

Please inject, a grown ass man isn't supposed to be so whiny and bitchy.

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
retard reproduce at 15

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel

Nigga his life is fucked and when his dopamine runs out shit is gonna be tragic

They are not gonna stay together, their kid is gonna be fucked because his dad's a fuckboy with no sense of fatherhood and his mother is dumb enough to get knocked up by a 15 year old edgar (super Edgar tbf)

They are both going downhill you should not want this

Why do you want to knock up dumb whores, you seem to have good financial situation so why not buy surgeries ?

I mog him i got my ex gf pregnant and dumped her

Just look twink version of Ramirez theory

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad

No, that's how it's supposed to be.

What a moron, JFL at throwing your life away at 15. JFL at having kids younger than 28

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
john does are very short, thats probably why they go unnoticed ffs just like that retard baby gonna be prob

john does are very short, thats probably why they go unnoticed ffs just like that retard baby gonna be prob
I hope she gave birth naturally so her pussy touches the penis of her son

E1B nafri moggers stay winning

He threw his life away. JFL. Also, where’s the chad?

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
He still gets more than us at such a fucking young age
I don’t know about you but I don’t think being a degenerate is a good thing. Are you a kafircel?

• JFL
I don’t know about you but I don’t think being a degenerate is a good thing. Are you a kafircel?
This guy is a degen Iranian shia reproducing with a slavic whore so it doesn’t surprise me. Might turn down religion to get some pussy too:feelsgah::aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
This guy is a degen Iranian shia reproducing with a slavic whore so it doesn’t surprise me. Might turn down religion to get some pussy too:feelsgah::aheago:
He’s Iranian? Mirin. But still, it’s degenerate and I’m not jealous (unless he married her).

• +1
He’s Iranian? Mirin. But still, it’s degenerate and I’m not jealous (unless he married her).
We have to let @SecularIslamist check this out
He hates Iranians

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
We have to let @SecularIslamist check this out
He hates Iranians
Why does he hate Iranians? I love Iranians. They’re my bhais.

• +1
Why does he hate Iranians? I love Iranians. They’re my bhais.
He says they’re the most degenerate out of all shias. They are the most self hating MENAs in general and fly to the west asap they reach 18 to worship white culture

Image being envious of him in this situation…
poor kid fucked up pretty hard, kinda sad to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back