Chad ruined my interview (CREEPSHOTS INCLUDED)

Wombles

Wombles

Iron
I had a interview today brocels for some shitty call centre job and as always have to get public transport (which I always use) god help me I sat down and saw sex havers on phones and what not but also this chad was looking at me weirdly he was a white htn he sits like opposite me I kid u not this mf before he sat down he stepped with all his 150 ibs on my foot I was like wtf on the inside but I didn't say anything I'm low T then he sits down next to me start sniggering at my shoes you'll realise when u see them I'm poor but yeah fuck this faggot chad passed me off and the interview didn't go well cos I stuttered and got sweaty and didn't answer questions smoothly looks like I'm staying unemployed jfl.
Now for my signature poem.

Chad stood on my shoes
Like a nigger I felt like I had the blues
All the bluepill lies they told us was a ruse
Then and their my heart felt like it bruised,
All because faggot chad stood on my shoes,
I lose.

~Wombles

Attachments

• IMG_4078.jpg
    IMG_4078.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Priapus, gigell, TechnoBoss and 2 others
I can relate to this. I've felt like a cuck since forever

I watch films and series with cuck to chad arcs like taxi driver and season one of fargo.

It doesn't do shit though. Makes me even more of a cuck. It's like soyboys watching anime and thinking they're gonna wake up with superpowers.

Fuck that's brutal man. And there's literally nothing you could do.

• JFL
Reactions: Priapus and Charisma
I had a interview today brocels for some shitty call centre job and as always have to get public transport (which I always use) god help me I sat down and saw sex havers on phones and what not but also this chad was looking at me weirdly he was a white htn he sits like opposite me I kid u not this mf before he sat down he stepped with all his 150 ibs on my foot I was like wtf on the inside but I didn't say anything I'm low T then he sits down next to me start sniggering at my shoes you'll realise when u see them I'm poor but yeah fuck this faggot chad passed me off and the interview didn't go well cos I stuttered and got sweaty and didn't answer questions smoothly looks like I'm staying unemployed jfl.

Chad stood on my shoes
I lose.

~Wombles
I don’t see anything wrong with your shoes boss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Priapus and TechnoBoss
Is he the one in the black shoes?

• JFL
Reactions: Priapus

Chad stood on my shoes
I lose.

~Wombles
If anything he’s got some whack ass shoes on, u mog his shoes boss

• JFL
Reactions: Priapus
are you a hillbilly