Chad spotlight #1

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter

This inked guy who looks like a page torn out of Mozart's notebooks or like he's the son of a yakuza boss mogs you. He mogs me. I found him, raged and seethed. Like his dick was probably still wet doing this interview cuz he just pulled out as he moved into shot. "Yooo, Stacy, keep your pussy warm, this will only take a second" like what the hell. Hopefully this isn't reality and just my imagination, but I know too much. I raged, so now you have to be reminded that they are men who have a better life than you because of being born better (looking) than the rest of men.

SERously this guy contains more ink than a squid. The thing is that face, it just makes him look exotic or bald. If, ugly guy, got this ornamental skin treatment, it would be for over for his prospects. He'd look like a thug.

Brutal. I hate being reminded that there are literally millions of this type of man. And people on this website think that there's only like eleven Chads on the planet. Damn copers.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

This inked guy who looks like a page torn out of Mozart's notebooks or like he's the son of a yakuza boss mogs you. He mogs me. I found him, raged and seethed. Like his dick was probably still wet doing this interview cuz he just pulled out as he moved into shot. "Yooo, Stacy, keep your pussy warm, this will only take a second" like what the hell. Hopefully this isn't reality and just my imagination, but I know too much. I raged, so now you have to be reminded that they are men who have a better life than you because of being born better (looking) than the rest of men.

SERously this guy contains more ink than a squid. The thing is that face, it just makes him look exotic or bald. If, ugly guy, got this ornamental skin treatment, it would be for over for his prospects. He'd look like a thug.

Brutal. I hate being reminded that there are literally millions of this type of man. And people on this website think that there's only like eleven Chads on the planet. Damn copers.

HTN Cutecel but ok

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back