Chad straight up asking girls for casual sex on the beach

NVRH

NVRH

Gold
(french sry)

"This is my story : I fucked with the god of the beach"

- After a break up, "Flore" (a young french girl) spends her holidays reading books on the beach near Bordeaux. (South-West France)

- One day, she sees a Chad walking down the beach, talking with EVERY girls and getting rejected. (nodding, insults etc)

- Chad finally comes to her and says "Hello, I'm Christopher" with a Scandinavian accent. "Do you wanna fuck ? No risks, no commitment, only pleasure"

-
She politely declines and keeps observing Chad. Finally, another girl accepts : they leave and come back 2 hours later, smiling like post-coitus idiots.

- At night, Flore struggles to sleep as she starts to fantasize about Chad "whispering dirty words into her ears" (50 shades of grey level of writing)

- The next day, she decides to sit at the exact same spot "in hopes of meeting him again." Chad finally appears, doing his daily fuck routine.

- Ofc when her turn comes, she says yes and follows Chad to get fucked away from prying eyes while "quivering and feeling her desire rising" (50 shades again)

- After cooming 2 times, she then starts thinking about his ex and how the sex with him was boring and vanilla. Poor guy "wanted them to cum together", what a douche. While Chad was "preaching a simple, generous and truly shared pleasure."

- She then concludes by saying that "from now on, she will never tolerate any less" than sex with Chad.

JFL it's so over, normie gets sued for sexual harassment if he asks a girl's number at the bar while Chads effortlessly ask girls for casual sex on the beach.

Tbh this article is so fun I'd gladly translate it If I had time (and better english skills) rn

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 3323 and Swagwaffle
Just risk getting arrested for sex theory

Technically you're still gonna get sex in prison so I guess.... profit either way?

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and NVRH

Technically you're still gonna get sex in prison so I guess.... profit either way?

Well it will most likely be a fine if they get arrested.

But sex with Chad is worth a fine.

how did he risk getting arrested?

• +1
Reactions: NVRH
how did he risk getting arrested?

Public indecency law or something like that ?

In France it falls under exhibitionism. So If some cops find Chad and Becky having sex on the beach and they rly want to screw them, they have the right to arrest them. They incur a prison sentence of 12 months + 15k € fine. (Maximum penalty ofc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back