Chad Thundercock Cucks My Friend And I

Pyronitian

Pyronitian

Iron
This is the legendary tale of how my friend and I got mogged by Chad. Before quarantine hit my friend and I just graduated and went out to this club one Friday night with dates of our own. Once the party began we began drinking, dancing, and such; my friend and I were having a blast, when out of the sudden this 6'3 dude stands in the center of us and our dates, and begins chatting them up without even acknowledging us. My friend manages to muster up the courage to approach him, and Chad faces him, looks him square in the eye, pulls out his wallet, grabs a 5 dollar bill and throws it on my friends feet while telling him to fuck off. My friend was speechless and in the end we just decided to go walk away and go home.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pogi and zaynbrah
I hope he picked up the 5 dollars before leaving

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
jfl at this. Obv larp. Looks like an IT infiltrator jfl.

@Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: PYT, BradAniston, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 6723
This is the legendary tale of how my friend and I got mogged by Chad. Before quarantine hit my friend and I just graduated and went out to this club one Friday night with dates of our own. Once the party began we began drinking, dancing, and such; my friend and I were having a blast, when out of the sudden this 6'3 dude stands in the center of us and our dates, and begins chatting them up without even acknowledging us. My friend manages to muster up the courage to approach him, and Chad faces him, looks him square in the eye, pulls out his wallet, grabs a 5 dollar bill and throws it on my friends feet while telling him to fuck off. My friend was speechless and in the end we just decided to go walk away and go home.
1588075063112 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6997, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Man really joined just to tell us about his ultimate cuckold fantasy.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Pillarman, 3rdworldcountry and 5 others
Then your friend went back, told the Chad to fuck off. Chad backed off and went home and everyone in the club clapped. Right?

That Chad was Albert Einstein