chad trait: your birthday is near the beginning of the school year

Slayer

Slayer

💩
every kid in elementary school who grew up to be a chad had their birthday in like september-november why because they were the first kids of the year who would bring in snacks for their birthday so they received the first impression halo effect

by the time incels with their spring birthdays brought in brownies or cupcakes nobody gave a fuck cause 3/4 of the class already did the same thing and everyone got bored of it by then

summer birthday gigacels obv had it the worst for this same reason

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, thisend, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
well if those kids moved to the country i live in or any country that starts school in feb-march then i guess they would be chads

Those kids tend to be older and therefore taller then the others, they are less likely to be bullied, receive more attention from girls, are treated better so they develop just fine, at that age it's a pretty big difference to be 7 and 10/11 months or 7 and 1/2 months.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
I’m a summercel. Never had the chance for celebrate my birthday in school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, datboijj, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
You aren't missing anything really...In my country kids would usually bring candy or chocolate to give to their classmates but they didn't receive a gift or anything in return.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, Deleted member 14867, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
Those kids tend to be older and therefore taller then the others, they are less likely to be bullied, receive more attention from girls, are treated better so they develop just fine, at that age it's a pretty big difference to be 7 and 10/11 months or 7 and 1/2 months.

In leadership positions[edit]​

A relative age effect has also been observed in the context of leadership. Studies have found an over-representation of people born just after the school entry cut-off date in a range of leadership positions. Such an over-representation starts in high-school leadership activities such as sports team captain or club president.[14] In the adult life, this over-representation has been observed in top managerial positions (CEOs of S&P 500 companies),[15] and in top political positions, both in the USA (senators and representatives),[16] and in Finland (MPs).[17]
:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
@Htobrother libras and sagittarians just cant stop winning brother

• Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
it was over from the moment I got out of the womb in April

This. Always had my birthday in the middle of summer holidays so I was used to not even celebrating it because I would be on holidays with my parents.

Incel trait

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, datboijj and Shrek2OnDvD

Brutal my biological age was always like 3 years behind my actual age, I looked the youngest even though I was the oldest

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
This. Always had my birthday in the middle of summer holidays so I was used to not even celebrating it because I would be on holidays with my parents.

Incel trait
Why didn't you just throw a huge bday party afterwards

might be true cause all the GL popular kids all had birthdays in either AUG SEPT OCT NOV
at least form the people i saw

every kid in elementary school who grew up to be a chad had their birthday in like september-november why because they were the first kids of the year who would bring in snacks for their birthday so they received the first impression halo effect

by the time incels with their spring birthdays brought in brownies or cupcakes nobody gave a fuck cause 3/4 of the class already did the same thing and everyone got bored of it by then

summer birthday gigacels obv had it the worst for this same reason
My birthday is in feb, the most popular month for autistic births these stupid preconceptions are holding you back

My birthday is in feb, the most popular month for autistic births these stupid preconceptions are holding you back
Hey, me too but because I could read since I was 5 my parents decided to send me to school at the age of 6, even though all the others were 7, some even 8...
And, anyway I was like the shortest in my class, and yada-yada, I eventually ended up here.
If you'll ever have kids, it's better to make them wait a year before sending them to school, than to be the youngest in their class, their whole experience will be completely different!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
@OldVirgin ’s birthday is at Christmas and new years day. He has 2 birthdays a year.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Hey, me too but because I could read since I was 5 my parents decided to send me to school at the age of 6, even though all the others were 7, some even 8...
And, anyway I was like the shortest in my class, and yada-yada, I eventually ended up here.
If you'll ever have kids, it's better to make them wait a year before sending them to school, than to be the youngest in their class, their whole experience will be completely different!
makes sense to me, I was always the oldest at school

cope tbh, i was always the tallest but the youngest

this was the best thread I ever made btw