Chad treatment goes crazy

Hyperborean Citizen

Hyperborean Citizen

Iron
When you get treated like this by other dudes you know you're Chad... no incel ratings needed. (Start of video)

And you can see in the other videos and streams he makes how he gets treated by women as well, random girls in public saying he's fine, girls always interested etc.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and fogdart
Prettyboy getting treated well by others. Very shocking and groundbreaking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Darkeningstar and zub111
Bro ew who gives a fuck about how prepubescent boys perceive them everything i do is for bitches

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Bro ew who gives a fuck about how prepubescent boys perceive them everything i do is for bitches
Look at his other vids then, he gets treated well by women too

This guy MOGS the whole squad on skibidi!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie
I realized men actually glaze good looking men more than women do in public - that has been my experience and also watching other chads online. OP can you send links of women giving him chad treatment? I wonna see something.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I realized men actually glaze good looking men more than women do in public - that has been my experience and also watching other chads online. OP can you send links of women giving him chad treatment? I wonna see something.
I mean, stuff like this for example.

He "rizzes" up alot of women as well, doesn't get rejected alot, lol. He's pretty funny too.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
a significant portion of your life should be dedicated to becoming as good looking as possible