Chad treatment in South Korea and Japan

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I have had HQNP light skin skinny Korean girls approached me before. One Korean guy came to me and happily said I looked like a kpop idol at the shopping mall in Germany.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jungcuck
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @AlexBrown84 @aspiringexcel @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
no pics, no care

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
genuine question:
how many ppl do you think actually believe your larps on here?

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
genuine question:
how many ppl do you think actually believe your larps on here?

It’s anecdotal, no point in larping when it comes to blackpill

height? psl?

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I want to go to japan and south korea and travel with random online dating matches and fuck at night at the hotel. But I think I will be brutally discriminated there. Ur a jungle gook too right?!

I want to go to japan and south korea and travel with random online dating matches and fuck at night at the hotel. But I think I will be brutally discriminated there. Ur a jungle gook too right?!

South Korean and Japanese girls discriminate jungle gook you have to be light skinned atleast.

South Korean and Japanese girls discriminate jungle gook you have to be light skinned atleast.
I dont think im that dark its just i dont know if they accept sub jungkook phenos

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I have had HQNP light skin skinny Korean girls approached me before. One Korean guy came to me and happily said I looked like a kpop idol at the shopping mall in Germany.
In what context were you approached?

I dont think im that dark its just i dont know if they accept sub jungkook phenos

They don’t like jungle gook pheno I think

But if you have something going on fir yourself maybe that would be enough to compensate for it

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
They don’t like jungle gook pheno I think

But if you have something going on fir yourself maybe that would be enough to compensate for it
is @Ark acceptable in nea?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27635