Chad vs rape allegations

Verline

Verline

Silver
Lets say a Chad was walking home at night and saw a ltb on the way home and then tried to rape her, what would her thought process be? Would she let it happen? Would she press charges?

Stupid question i know, but i have seen women fantasize rape before and i cant'really discuss this with my friends lol.

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
depends what girl it is maybe if its a booktok foid then she'd like it :lul: but most girls wouldnt. unfortunate for all my blackpilled fellas :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
The ltb will act like she doesn't enjoy it, but she will.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Newday*V3 and Verline
depends what girl it is maybe if its a booktok foid then she'd like it :lul: but most girls wouldnt. unfortunate for all my blackpilled fellas :forcedsmile:
Yea lol, i have seen girls defend and romanticizing the guy with face tats all over who brutally murdered 2 women

• JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hammeruntilchad2009 and FaceandBBC
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Verline
Lets say a Chad was walking home at night and saw a ltb on the way home and then tried to rape her, what would her thought process be? Would she let it happen? Would she press charges?

Stupid question i know, but i have seen women fantasize rape before and i cant'really discuss this with my friends lol.
She would probably beg for it most rape accusations the rapist is ugly there’s this dude at my school he’s been accused of rape his hair is like a woman’s and he’s got more spots than Immigrant rape cases and is extremely ugly

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Verline
She would probably beg for it most rape accusations the rapist is ugly there’s this dude at my school he’s been accused of rape his hair is like a woman’s and he’s got more spots than Immigrant rape cases and is extremely ugly
Yea that's what im thinking to, most guys who commit rape are subhumans but if it was a handsome guy i really wonder what the outcome would be especially if your a ltb

Time to take the rapepill, brutal