• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Aypo129, Zeruel and 9 others
Her looks match is rotting on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Deleted member 51576, Clark69 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, TUSSELEIF, Clark69 and 10 others
No such thing as Femcel. She is whinning that nobody wants her eventho she knows that she is chadonly like every other girl and doesn't want her respected looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Primalsplit and wishIwasSalludon
The faith of every satanic narcisistic MTB, they think they deserve chad but they just get pumped and dumped and get used like the toys they really are
Standards gonna rise even more. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Standards gonna rise even more. Brutal
No they wont, they never did actually.
Women just have access to more males due to social media so they can be more picky.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
No they wont, they never did actually.
Women just have access to more males due to social media so they can be more picky.

"Women just have access to more males due to social media so they can be more picky."-ConfusedBolivian

More Picky = higher standards

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ConfusedBolivian
"Women just have access to more males due to social media so they can be more picky."-ConfusedBolivian

More Picky = higher standards
Well, you would also have higher standards if you had a tsunami of pussy in ur dms everyday lol.
So i dont blame toilets for it.
I just dont care anymore aboit foids all i want is to get huge and start my next roids cycle

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Costcosuperstore, reptiles and 1 other person
“You are so pretty I want to be your boyfriend”:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Primalsplit, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others
Well, you would also have higher standards if you had a tsunami of pussy in ur dms everyday lol.
So i dont blame toilets for it.
I just dont care anymore aboit foids all i want is to get huge and start my next roids cycle
Yeah i would have higher standards if it was the other way around, that is the reason why female hypergamy even exists

oh no chad doesnt want me 😔😔😔😔

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
lestoa

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
ugly abused emo hoe is crying because chad doesn't want a mentally unstable hoe

• +1
Chads don't commit because no woman is of enough value to deserve a Chad, and Chads know this.

Chads basically use women for sex only, then, when these women pass the 30s, Chads no longer notice them and now they (the women) "settle down" for an average man, also known as "beta cuck provider" who will be a victim of so-called "dead bedroom" phenomenon and will be used for friendship and companionship only for the sexually desensitized woman who, neurologically speaking, will be absolutely unable to love him and be emotionally attached to him, meaning she will be cheating on him all the time with low-value men, but will return back home at the end of the day because she doesn't want to be alone.

I know what it means to be an average man and the fate you will have as an average man, which is exactly why I'm working on making big money. I can't be an average man, especially financially speaking.

I can not and will not be the man with the flowers:

Screenshot 2024 03 18 16 40 50 228 comandroidchrome edit

I don't want to be a beta man provider. I want to be like Andrew Tate, having a normal life without being viewed an an ATM, "just a friend" or something like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, Clark69 and Primalsplit
Chads don't commit because no woman is of enough value to deserve a Chad, and Chads know this.

Chads basically use women for sex only, then, when these women pass the 30s, Chads no longer notice them and now they (the women) "settle down" for an average man, also known as "beta cuck provider" who will be a victim of so-called "dead bedroom" phenomenon and will be used for friendship and companionship only for the sexually desensitized woman who, neurologically speaking, will be absolutely unable to love him and be emotionally attached to him, meaning she will be cheating on him all the time with low-value men, but will return back home at the end of the day because she doesn't want to be alone.

I know what it means to be an average man and the fate you will have as an average man, which is exactly why I'm working on making big money. I can't be an average man, especially financially speaking.

I can not and will not be the man with the flowers:

View attachment 2825060

I don't want to be a beta man provider. I want to be like Andrew Tate, having a normal life without being viewed an an ATM, "just a friend" or something like that.

Crying cuz she got pumped and dumped

• +1
She looks ideal to be Chad's disposable sex toy.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Cuck normies feel bad for her while I laugh and take pleasure in her suffering

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel