Chadfish: Easy Mode GTFIH Screencaps INCLUDED

H

hatER

Founding Father of the Knights of Saint Elliot
The best blackpill experiments occur when the woman falls for chad straight away. These women are extremely rare!!! I caught one such whore in my nets today...
Meet my chadfish. Little known male model with less than 2k instagram followers. Perfect for long term chadfishing as he isn't easily recognised and reported as a fake account. He also does semi-nude modelling (soft core stuff) which is good when it comes to sending nudes to roasties on SC++. My profile says: I'm senior partner in an legal firm, looking for my queen. I cannot have kids.
I'm not releasing his picture as it is my baby to chadfish with

Meet the roastie: young, single mom with 3 kids
The usual stuff. Look at the size of her replies, fucking paragraphs lol which I don't read. Lots of emoji
Capture1

She keeps the conversation going by asking plenty of questions. She also throws out plenty of compliments on my chizelled face. JFL bitch is so dumb
When chadfish takes a while to reply, she gets worried and asks:
Capture2

By this time, I know she is a stage 9 clinger. She will do anything to get chad. So I turn it up a little by describing the disgusting things I'll do to her in bed (have threesomes with her and my friends, anal, deepthroat, rape fantasy etc) She still replies lol
Yet, she refers to everyone as weirdos (because they only want sex), but not my chadfish. She INFERS I HAVE A GREAT PERSONALITY by saying "first decent conversation I've had." Note her continued paragraph replies and continued used of emojis and questions (I'm a literal retard when it comes to keeping a conversation going but this doesn't phase her).
Capture3

She even offers to give me her phone number, I never even asked for it lol. she compliments his work
Then she says it: what she really wants is to settle down with chad
Capture4

I said my chadfish cannot have kids. We've never met yet but she is already talking about having his kids jfl. already talking about getting chads brother to donate sperm lol
We incels cannot compete. (I'll play her emotions for weeks then dump her with a message like: "I've decided I don't want to become a cuck by helping to raise your kids." then block her)

Just imagine getting PARAGRAPHS as responses from a female. Chad is god ffs

Dude, this is not even that impressive to be honest