Chadfishing crisis

Bluepill

Bluepill

Mistral
The situation is extremely juicy. As some of you may know, I have been chadfishing for a few days. This started as an experiment to see if a chad can get rejected for his beta behavior (yes, he can), but things got a lot juicier. Just ten minutes ago I noticed that one of the girls looked way too familiar. Yes, I have seen her before. She's my friend's girlfriend. FFS they even live under the same roof (her parents' second home).

>Inform my friend straight away
>Chadfish and inform him later
>Do nothing and let him live in the la la land

This is better than any primetime drama ngl
Pops

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, SHARK, dogtown and 4 others
HARD MODE
Try and get some action via text with GF, arrange a date, and then pull a catfishman, record her and send the video to your friend.
-Guaranteed breakup+Massive KEK fuel

MEDIUM MODE
Get sexual through texts and screenshot any sexual messages she sends you, then send them to your friend.
-Breakup not guaranteed, Medium KEK fuel

EASY MODE
Inform your friend that his gf has a tinder account.
-Breakup unlikely, she might just use the "I use it for validation" excuse.

VOLCEL if you don't share the chadfish convos you have with her here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, dogtown, Zeta ascended and 8 others
inform her parents of her thottery

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Inform him immediately don't be a garbage friend

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Heirio
Inform him immediately don't be a garbage friend
Idk because if he catfishes her first he'll have evidence, she could just say she forgot she had the profile up otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
How do you guys create secondary Tinder accounts? I have to verify phone number :/

How do you guys create secondary Tinder accounts? I have to verify phone number :/
You can get free pay as you go sim cards from most service providers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
HARD MODE
Try and get some action via text with GF, arrange a date, and then pull a catfishman, record her and send the video to your friend.
-Guaranteed breakup+Massive KEK fuel

MEDIUM MODE
Get sexual through texts and screenshot any sexual messages she sends you, then send them to your friend.
-Breakup not guaranteed, Medium KEK fuel

EASY MODE
Inform your friend that his gf has a tinder account.
-Breakup unlikely, she might just use the "I use it for validation" excuse.

VOLCEL if you don't share the chadfish convos you have with her here.
I'd go for medium mode tbh, your friend doesn't deserve it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yea go with medium mode

• +1
I'd go for medium mode tbh, your friend doesn't deserve it

Tbh. Anything that doesn't seem immediate will suggest to him you were concealing it.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 470
You can have 2 tinder accounts with just 1 phone number. Let's say your phone number is 0123 45678, you can make one account using that number and then a second account using the same number without the zero at the front. Technically it's still the same number but Tinder only checks if an account with the exact same number already exist without taking optional zero in the prefix into account.

• +1
You have to have her meet up somewhere, or else she will say "I just use this app for fun! I wasn't gonna do anything"

• +1
Reactions: Coping
You have to have her meet up somewhere, or else she will say "I just use this app for fun! I wasn't gonna do anything"
Yea or get nudes from her or her saying I would fuck you etc

bruv stop hating on women for fucking guys who look better than you jfl, its not her problem you were born with incel genetics

if his friend falls for that then he's a huge cuck and deserves to get cheated on

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
The situation is extremely juicy. As some of you may know, I have been chadfishing for a few days. This started as an experiment to see if a chad can get rejected for his beta behavior (yes, he can), but things got a lot juicier. Just ten minutes ago I noticed that one of the girls looked way too familiar. Yes, I have seen her before. She's my friend's girlfriend. FFS they even live under the same roof (her parents' second home).

>Inform my friend straight away
>Chadfish and inform him later
>Do nothing and let him live in the la la land

This is better than any primetime drama ngl
View attachment 19599
1) get her to send you nudes
2)ask your friend if he has nude pictures of his girlfriend
3)when he says no, say "you want some?"
4)profit?

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill