• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel
I tell a whore to fuck off And she still wants to suck my Big chad cock

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Pietrosiek, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
screenshots??
It's always fun to read, how Chad gets away with showing class and a sense of culture heritage when he adresses a Chinese woman with:

"ching chong chang,
Do you wanna bang?"

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel and MammothActuary
Give screenshots bro, I want to lol.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2969
Op roped.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
I tired chadfishing the other week, it didnt give me the results everyone here has been talking about. in 24 hours after creating his account he only got 13 matches. Then after a week it became 20 and thats it, he didnt get anymore after. The model was white, and 10/10 with perfect physique. Oh and 3/4 of his matches were ugly.

screenshots??
It's always fun to read, how Chad gets away with showing class and a sense of culture heritage when he adresses a Chinese woman with:

"ching chong chang,
Do you wanna bang?"

Im from EE So im cant be bothered to translate

I tired chadfishing the other week, it didnt give me the results everyone here has been talking about. in 24 hours after creating his account he only got 13 matches. Then after a week it became 20 and thats it, he didnt get anymore after. The model was white, and 10/10 with perfect physique. Oh and 3/4 of his matches were ugly.
No way. You're doing something wrong

Location theory bro maybe you live in a rural area where people don't use tunder

Location theory bro maybe you live in a rural area where people don't use tunder
no, I live in a moderate sized city. I even used a different number to rule out restart penalization. I dont know why im not able to get over 100 matches despite using top tier male models.

no, I live in a moderate sized city. I even used a different number to rule out restart penalization. I dont know why im not able to get over 100 matches despite using top tier male models.
Maybe you don't live in the west ?

no, I live in fagmerica. If it didnt live in the west, I wouldnt be here.
The jews want you to oay for tinder gold bruh theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
yup, thats all that happens in jewmerica. Tinder gold does nothing other than remove the swipe restriction and let you see who swiped on you from what ive read. Might as well use bumble. We have to kill all the jews. We have no choice.

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired and Deleted member 245
yup, thats all that happens in jewmerica. Tinder gold does nothing other than remove the swipe restriction and let you see who swiped on you from what ive read. Might as well use bumble. We have to kill all the jews. We have no choice.
If he’s to good looking they’ll think he’s a fake

People aren’t stupid

This. Chadfishing used to work fine with free tinder until a couple months ago. Now they dont show you the girls who swipe right on you unless you pay.

Too obvious. That's like a foid catfishing with Adriana Limas pics. Only truly desperates will fall for it.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Tip, go on Instagram search for a model with <10k followers. Use him as you chadfish, put the models name tinder description ( or write " you gotta earn my insta". Also in your description mention that you model and travel a lot. What am I even doing with my life

Yap tinder has gone to shit i noticed that i get less latches with the same pics th
yup, thats all that happens in jewmerica. Tinder gold does nothing other than remove the swipe restriction and let you see who swiped on you from what ive read. Might as well use bumble.
This. Chadfishing used to work fine with free tinder until a couple months ago. Now they dont show you the girls who swipe right on you unless you pay.
Absolutely true the jews seriously hiding likes in 2019 unless you pay same pics and everything different results

I got bad results the first time due to bad bio and no tinder plus. Make sure you have both of you want to get the best results.
You may not need them though. I think my chadfished looked like fake accounts.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Too obvious. That's like a foid catfishing with Adriana Limas pics. Only truly desperates will fall for it.
No, women are dumb as shit, they'll fall for anything. I had a bio that asked people to follow me on Instagram and mentioned I was a model and traveler. Pics were good and looked like modeling pics. Idk, chadfishing is a waste of time anyway. Might as well morph your head onto chad's body and then maybe you can show up without being a real catfish just say i kinda let myself go. LOOOOL!

Last edited:
No, women are dumb as shit, they'll fall for anything. I had a bio that asked people to follow me on Instagram and mentioned I was a model and traveler. Pics were good and looked like modeling pics. Idk, chadfishing is a waste of time anyway. Might as well morph your head onto chad's body and then maybe you can show up without being a real catfish just say i kinda let myself go. LOOOOL!
your psychopathy will get you laid