Chadfishing on Tinder

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
tfRegTd.jpg

Chad can say ANYTHING disgusting and rude and they'll still be there typing away and replying.

If i said that it'd be an instant unmatch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, retard, عبد الرحمن and 6 others
it's over for chad too

KKh66Mf.jpg

She regularlly fucks Chads from Tinder.. and she also lost a baby.. How sad.

But she's going to study Medicine though.. obviously havnig unprotected sex with Chad comes first before any career in Medicine

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, عبد الرحمن, gymislife and 2 others
If her throat was not fucked you could have slit it in

what a whore. she should be stoned to death

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 2426 and 3 others
never began

Tinder Chads are going around pumping and dumping MULTIPLE hot girls..

while the bottom 90% just sit and rot

Pg4NRZF.jpg

I found a male model on facebook and i checked out his model friends and founds LOOOOADS of non-famous model Chads in London

i know you r chadfishing but your messaging style is cringe af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and SteveRogers
Pg4NRZF.jpg

I found a male model on facebook and i checked out his model friends and founds LOOOOADS of non-famous model Chads in London
Giga lifefuel if you're using one of those two

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, SHARK, SteveRogers and 3 others
Pg4NRZF.jpg

they are both high tier normiew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 3123
BPu8ZS3.jpg

Fat girl thinks she has a chance with Chad, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SHARK, SteveRogers, عبد الرحمن and 2 others
wow such an original fucking idea

from this conclusion i gather that looks = important

i would have never known if it weren't for your genius

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 3123
wow such an original fucking idea

from this conclusion i gather that looks = important

i would have never known if it weren't for your genius

make her day bro

Yeah i need to start doing this shit..

I should install a new fake whatsapp on my spare phone

Brutal stuff today..

Clown world 🤡

Pg4NRZF.jpg

oh i mog this guy

Woman doesn't even bother talking to me

Is she fat? full of makeup, filter and angle frauding. I've been catfished by one of these before.

Met her irl and had to walk around with a fucking cow by my side acting as if I'm her BF. :rage::rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
tfRegTd.jpg

Chad can say ANYTHING disgusting and rude and they'll still be there typing away and replying.

If i said that it'd be an instant unmatch
Did she really use 'ngl'? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Pg4NRZF.jpg

male model?? totally average eyes, small mouth, bad philtrum, bad nose and also medium sized skull.
Are you really using this picture?? Show also the other ones

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Is she fat? full of makeup, filter and angle frauding. I've been catfished by one of these before.

Met her irl and had to walk around with a fucking cow by my side acting as if I'm her BF. :rage::rage:

hahhaa i can only imagine :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Effortless
hahhaa i can only imagine :feelskek:

I think she thought I was playing hard to get...but no, she was just fat and ugly.

Literally looked like a different species in real life, was a nice girl too but looks matter to me so much.

She looks gorgeous in her pictures but somehow managed to add 100lbs to her bmi index when I saw her. How tragic.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Chads jawline is getting him laid

What is his overall response rate? I.e if you message 20 girls how many reply?

Hardly any.. But he gets lots of nice matches.

Tinder is so saturated with men nowadays foids cannot be bothered even replying or reading their messages.
I know how they feel when i was foid fishing it was so much effort to read and reply :feelshaha:

ZZGIzkc.jpg

KKh66Mf.jpg

But she's going to study Medicine though.. obviously havnig unprotected sex with Chad comes first before any career in Medicine
You text like a woman constantly trying one up her it's cringe grow up and chad fish properly

• +1
  • JFL
KKh66Mf.jpg

"""""""""""""self employed""""""""""""

literally a prostitute

• JFL
You text like a woman constantly trying one up her it's cringe grow up and chad fish properly

I do it on purpose. I want to see what i can get away with being cringey and autistic.

I do it on purpose. I want to see what i can get away with being cringey and autistic.
She's not even goodlooking aswell what's the chad youre using anyway

Pg4NRZF.jpg

Get someone better he don't look that good

That guy is genuinely ugly. I don't use tinder anymore, but if I used it now since I'm semi looksmaxxed (moles removed + insanely good skin + gymcelled to a top 95% body, will be top 99% when I cut, then top 99.99% after I blast and cruise through 2020 with LGD and laxogenin + grown an inch + 21.5" bideltoid + mewing and chewing) I would get A LOT of matches, I did use tinder like a month ago for 3 days and got 50 matches in a rural town, but no really good girls, since the place is basically inbred - had to go there for work, I got 12 snapchats and nudes from 2 of them (I ignored the ugly fat girls), I kinda have a thing with someone so I wasn't gonna fawk (but I still did the weekend after).
I don't really count that cause it was just 3 days in a tiny area.

The first whore says 'i lost a baby' like it's no big deal. a whore who's only worry is which dick she'll suck, a complete Animal existence devoid of Humanity or anything worthwhile.

Disgusting.

5680e512-ea98-436d-86ae-608cbd30a3c5-gif.209565

Very ERinducing convo i can perfectly picture what kinda piece of shit Woman she is.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Heirio
That guy is genuinely ugly. I don't use tinder anymore, .

You are coping hard..
The guy is a model as an occupation and is getting foids on Tinder and tons of foids on his facebook
The first whore says 'i lost a baby' like it's no big deal. a whore who's only worry is which dick she'll suck, a complete Animal existence devoid of Humanity or anything worthwhile.

A lot of British foids are like this nowadays.. Degenerate garbage who will fuck anything and give birth because the state will give them a free house and some free spending money every month.
w5NP6us.jpg

For FUcks SAKEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
I deleted this Chadfish now... It's making me sad and angry