Chadfishing with gymcels?

JohnnyRamone

JohnnyRamone

Iron
Are there any chadfishers out there that have tried the same experiments with gymcels? A lot of people think Gymcelling is a cope, but it would be interesting to see results. I’ve seen two examples and in both cases, they got a good number of matches. A lot of the women were young and cute too.

To be fair, the second guy had a solid face, but he was short.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
need manlet gymcel 5'7 tinder experiement for a friend

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
no he hasnt good face its 5/10
I disagree strongly. Anyone that thinks that’s a 5 out of 10, needs to go out and see what the average man actually looks like. But if he really was a 5 out of 10, that would prove the point even more. A 5’5 man, with a 5/10 face still gets young and cute women.

• +1
Reactions: sayi
I disagree strongly. Anyone that thinks that’s a 5 out of 10, needs to go out and see what the average man actually looks like. But if he really was a 5 out of 10, that would prove the point even more. A 5’5 man, with a 5/10 face still gets young and cute women.
im 5'6.5 and 5.5/10 didnt get any woman its all start at 6 feet and 6/10

im 5'6.5 and 5.5/10 didnt get any woman its all start at 6 feet and 6/10
Like I said, they showed full body pics and he was an obvious manlet. If he had a 5/10 face too, that means that is height and face were failos. His body would have been the only thing saving him.

Dude, he was being generous to say 5/10, that guy is no more than a ltn

Dude, he was being generous to say 5/10, that guy is no more than a ltn
That’s delusional. You guys need to go outside and see what average people really look like. But even if he did have an ugly face, that would prove the point eve more. An ugly, manlet got good results, because he was muscular.

That’s delusional. You guys need to go outside and see what average people really look like. But even if he did have an ugly face, that would prove the point eve more. An ugly, manlet got good results, because he was muscular.
Ok that's just your belief. Muscles are the biggest cope on earth, its a male fantasy tho. A lean slender body with a BBC is enough. A 6/10+ face is a +

Ok that's just your belief. Muscles are the biggest cope on earth, its a male fantasy tho. A lean slender body with a BBC is enough. A 6/10+ face is a +
It’s not just my belief. It’s what the experiments are showing. And I suspect that if there were more gymcel experiments, the results would be the same.

Whats here to prove? Gymcelling has worked wonders for me. Subliminals are useful too