Chadflation is on the rise or decreasing ?

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽 narcy asf btw

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Chads not necessarily, but pretty boys of 6.3 feet+ for sure.. :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
tall men are on the rise
chads are still up there but the tall trend is catching up

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and butterworld
Chads not necessarily, but pretty boys of 6.3 feet+ for sure.. :feelshehe:
Damn but let’s be real a pretty boy and 6.3+ can pull 99% of bitches

Tall prettyboys are on the rise

What else do u need lol
Black men (BBC), tall white men, Korean prettyboys, white prettyboys, are all going to increase in SMV. Girls will always prefer chad but I see all of the listed doing better In the upcoming years due to Jewish media and chintok dictating the young generations taste in men

If you have ever swiped on Tinder with a fake female profile, there are so many men on Tinder who are gymmaxxed to shit. We are at peak gym. It's way too saturated. I trained at 8:14am-9:18am today in the gym and I was asked early into my session (2nd set) if I was still using the cable station for my cable chest flys. lmfao.

Trying to looksmaxx your way into getting you out of inceldom is not going to work out how you think it is guys. Women can get a hot ripped muscular guy with relative ease on the dating apps. You are an interchangeable cog to women. You are replaceable. It's not enough to be fit. You need to be rich too. If you are rich or have status, hell you don't even have to bother with the gym or softmaxxing, leanmaxxing.

Last edited:
If you have ever swiped on Tinder with a fake female profile, there are so many men on Tinder who are gymmaxxed to shit. We are at peak gym. It's way too saturated. I trained at 8:14am-9:18am today in the gym and I was asked early into my session (2nd set) if I was still using the cable station for my cable chest flys. lmfao.

Trying to looksmaxx your way into getting you out of inceldom is not going to work out how you think it is guys. Women can get a hot ripped muscular guy with relative ease on the dating apps. You are an interchangeable cog to women. You are replaceable. It's not enough to be fit. You need to be rich too. If you are rich or have status, hell you don't even have to bother with the gym or softmaxxing, leanmaxxing.
Girls care like 3% about ur physique. It’s all about face and height and even if u do have money she never gonna love u for who u are but rather what rescources you bring to her

even if u do have money she never gonna love u for who u are but rather what rescources you bring to her
Women don't love any man for him. A woman's love for a man for anyone other than her son is conditional.

Women don't love any man for him. A woman's love for a man for anyone other than her son is conditional.
Fair enough, it’s crazy to think tho that women age only selecting certain main due to their superior genetics. We’re just like animals