Chadlite and above, do women approach you?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
I want to know

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and Deleted member 19294

Attachments

• e42613cb4f96afbbf51d9c18c5a6ed80.jpg
    e42613cb4f96afbbf51d9c18c5a6ed80.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
chadlite here and yes women do approach me. of course I also have to make a move but it’s usually them first and then I take the lead

Here some examples
1. Coworker spent the summer alluding to how goodlooking I am and then we eventually hooked up. She laid on me first while hanging out and then said over text how I could have gone further if I wanted.
2. Girl said she wouldn’t mind me being her husband. Later, she laid her leg on me and then I asked to kiss her and then we eventually had a drunk makeout sesh.
3. Girl DM’d me first and then said how hot and cute I am. During hangout I initiated the kiss.
4. Two drunk girls at a party sat next to me and were basically asking me to makeout with them. I didn’t even say much to them before.
5. Girl at the poolside asked me for my snap. Didn’t go anywhere after that
6. Girl from school asks me to take her to the gym
7. Girl from school asked me over snap to hangout and she said she thinks I’m cute. She’s attractive but she’s kind of weird so I had to dub her

edit: oh here’s some more
8. Girl at new years even party asked me to be her new years kiss (we did)
9. Girl at party asked me where my girlfriend is jfl
10. Girl at party asked me to makeout
11. Girl at party started twerking on me and making out with me (she was obese I had crazy regret immediately)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
HTN at best and yes I do in Latin America and Costal Cities in the USA.

Never tried in Europe or North Africa

chadlite here and yes women do approach me. of course I also have to make a move but it’s usually them first and then I take the lead

Here some examples
1. Coworker spent the summer alluding to how goodlooking I am and then we eventually hooked up. She laid on me first while hanging out and then said over text how I could have gone further if I wanted.
2. Girl said she wouldn’t mind me being her husband. Later, she laid her leg on me and then I asked to kiss her and then we eventually had a drunk makeout sesh.
3. Girl DM’d me first and then said how hot and cute I am. During hangout I initiated the kiss.
4. Two drunk girls at a party sat next to me and were basically asking me to makeout with them. I didn’t even say much to them before.
7. Girl from school asked me over snap to hangout and she said she thinks I’m cute. She’s attractive but she’s kind of weird so I had to dub her

11. Girl at party started twerking on me and making out with me (she was obese I had crazy regret immediately)
Ouch, i know its true becouse i lost my looks, how often does it happen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, AscensionMan98 and Baldingman1998
I'm 3-4/10 and was approached irl several times

All the time. They will stare at you and/or initiate the conversation but you're expected to escalate
Sometimes they start it but 90% of the time they just stare and expect you to do the work

I was rated 4-4.5psl so MTN and I got approached multiple times

Here some examples

I want to die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, ShowerMaxxing and MagaPutinism
damn man. good face but balding. are you getting your hair transplant soon? good luck homie
Ty 😽. And haven't found a good surgeon but will soon.

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead
it’s been happening a lot recently

like once a month at least
damn and you have a 8.5 x 6? that's 99.9 percentile tier. how did you experience growth with it and at what ages?

damn and you have a 8.5 x 6? that's 99.9 percentile tier. how did you experience growth with it and at what ages?
I was 7.5 at 15.0 and prob 8.25-8.5 by 16.0. I’m 17.9 now and it hasn’t grown since then

• +1
has it gave you a insane halo if a girl seen it?
LMFAO not really

mentioning that I have big dick is a big no no. backfired four times. they probably didn’t believe me jfl

Anyways, I’m a PIV virgin and only got my dick sucked once. I’m a virgin by circumstance cause girls have said they would fuck me on plently occasions but like the timing wasn’t right or they were ugly

The girl that smd didn’t say anything about the size but maybe she didn’t have any size perception cause she was drunk

Sending my dick over snapchat has yielded some pretty good results and compliments and somtimes nudes sent back but most girls who’ve seen my nudes I added from yubo or tinder or whatever

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MagaPutinism
Chadlight-Chad here, but even I get zero attention from girls. It's over.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Don Alejo Garza, MagaPutinism and 3 others
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos - curious if any foids approached you.

For me some foids that were drunk in parties approached and said hi but only when was pretty fit and wearing some boots. In the end the boyfriends took the roasties back home lol.

But not really sober.

Some jb foids have waved hi to me. Too bad I was high inhibition and kinda far away to take action.

But 99.9% of the time they might just look at you and come close to you but your expected to make the move.low inhibition is important or else you waste opportunities

• +1
Sometimes yes but depends on the social event and place

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos - curious if any foids approached you.

For me some foids that were drunk in parties approached and said hi but only when was pretty fit and wearing some boots. In the end the boyfriends took the roasties back home lol.

But not really sober.

Some jb foids have waved hi to me. Too bad I was high inhibition and kinda far away to take action.

But 99.9% of the time they might just look at you and come close to you but your expected to make the move.low inhibition is important or else you waste opportunities

Low inhib is the key to having success IRL
Its why you see so many HTN's rotting on here with barely any laycount

I can't be assed doing a big write up here

But girls in clubs will come up and open convos and sometimes im walking through and girls will literally grab my arm to get me to stop and talk to them

Girls will also tease you like you you must be a fuckboy etc or accuse you of lying if you tell them you're single

On the street i will catch girls mirin sometimes but unless you go up to them and take initiative they would never really guy outright you just walking down the street during the day.

In house party's girls will come and butt into conversations you're having and I've noticed they weirdly will often will come and like say bye to you specifically if they're leaving early, while not bothering to do so with anyone else.

Generally, they just will put themselves in your presence or start a convo.
its still up to you to make a move if you actually want to hook with her.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, gymmaxedhorse and AscensionMan98
Low inhib is the key to having success IRL
Its why you see so many HTN's rotting on here with barely any laycount

I can't be assed doing a big write up here

But girls in clubs will come up and open convos and sometimes im walking through and girls will literally grab my arm to get me to stop and talk to them

Girls will also tease you like you you must be a fuckboy etc or accuse you of lying if you tell them you're single

On the street i will catch girls mirin sometimes but unless you go up to them and take initiative they would never really guy outright you just walking down the street during the day.

In house party's girls will come and butt into conversations you're having and I've noticed they weirdly will often will come and like say bye to you specifically if they're leaving early, while not bothering to do so with anyone else.

Generally, they just will put themselves in your presence or start a convo.
its still up to you to make a move if you actually want to hook with her.
wdym by : I can't be assed doing a big write up here

Also: brutal , I keep rotting in my stupid home obsessing about my facial ratios or who is mogging me etc. This site makes me more insecure by the second. Its more addicting then coke tho. I need to take action again like my older days where I didnt worry as much about what my fucking facial ratios are considering have had irl success already. I wont be a chad but its not over considering past success with cute foids.

I just have too much ego and sadness after rejections from spam approach. bothers my mind . But its worked several times idk why I dont do it again.

I feel like when I was new to the pick up game whatever I was more ready to approach as I had nothing to lose. I think now with my gloom from being a unemployed broke cel I feel that more ejection would spiral me further , but I want a bitch so bad that's hot , so I know irl is the only way.

Online is just a bunch of fucking flakes . The only bitches that were cute were like 6-8 hours driving and maybe I would make that drive ( and I can't cope with a airplane cause its middle of nowhere lol ).

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
wdym by : I can't be assed doing a big write up here

I have a tendency to write long posts, its just how i speak IRL

Even the one above is not exactly short

Also: brutal , I keep rotting in my stupid home obsessing about my facial ratios or who is mogging me etc. This site makes me more insecure by the second. Its more addicting then coke tho. I need to take action again like my older days where I didnt worry as much about what my fucking facial ratios are considering have had irl success already. I wont be a chad but its not over considering past success with cute foids.

I just have too much ego and sadness after rejections from spam approach. bothers my mind . But its worked several times idk why I dont do it again.

I feel like when I was new to the pick up game whatever I was more ready to approach as I had nothing to lose. I think now with my gloom from being a unemployed broke cel I feel that more ejection would spiral me further , but I want a bitch so bad that's hot , so I know irl is the only way.

Online is just a bunch of fucking flakes . The only bitches that were cute were like 6-8 hours driving and maybe I would make that drive ( and I can't cope with a airplane cause its middle of nowhere lol ).

For online, once you get the number off the app, try to get a facetime or a call or voicenote
anything.
this will let you guys form abit of a connection so she will be way less flakey

For IRL, just put yourself in front of women and talk to them, look for IOI's and then make moves if she seems receptive. Do this to pretty much every attractive women you see at the club/party and you will find takers.

HTN-Tyronelite here yes

HTN-Tyronelite here yes
Lol what a retard

Stay in your corner you ugly fuck

No one invited you here

Lmao.. love how enthusiastically/casually responded too

Self own

I mog everyone IRL

mog everyone on this forum

Waa the school heartthrob.. had lots of bitches have crushes on me..

Despite this.. if you make yourself look unnapproachable it wont matter..

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, poopoohead and MagaPutinism
Lol what a retard

Stay in your corner you ugly fuck

No one invited you here

Lmao.. love how enthusiastically/casually responded too

Self own

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I was approached a couple times despite being LTN.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, poopoohead and gymmaxedhorse
I'm in america rn and i've been approached weekly in broad daylight, just today a girl gave me her number and threw herself at me (rubbed her tits against me, she was drunk tho)

nights out I get approached everytime at least twice and many girls tell me how GL I am, they ask me to fuck them/make out etc

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Deleted member 19294, poopoohead and 2 others
nights out I get approached everytime at least twice and many girls tell me how GL I am, they ask me to fuck them/make out etc
You must be lying, no way they asked for sex, living as a normie is hell

HTN and it has happened to me and handful of times but very rare tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Verse

Here some examples

pm pics?

You must be lying, no way they asked for sex, living as a normie is hell
not like immediately, but after talking for a bit (was on a night out and she was drunk)

U must be truly subhuman if that didnt happen to u at least once

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism