Chadlite friend unintentionally blackpills me

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
My decent looking friend always has girls sending him nudes and wanting to fuck around with him and for a moment I was bluepilled and asked what he says or how he gets them to come after him like that. Then reality set back in when he told me "I dont even try" and went on about how girls just come to him and offer stuff to him.

It's truly over if you're not good looking.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Arvenas, Deleted member 245 and 9 others
chad's snaps are always blowing up with nudes daily

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, turkproducer, middayshowers and 5 others
Exactly, I also have a chad friend who constantly gets pictures from girls wanting to meet him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 3043
Fuck this shit life

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and GenericChad1444
Snapchat is heaven if your high tier normie and up

Girls will give all the attention and validation in the world if they see you living a interesting life and your good looking

They use streaks to hunt for chads I swear to god

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Is it in the us?

Snapchat is heaven if your high tier normie and up

Girls will give all the attention and validation in the world if they see you living a interesting life and your good looking

They use streaks to hunt for chads I swear to god
Haha that's literally what triggered me to make this thread. Girl that supposedly used to like me send a pic of her in underwear saying "streaks" which got my Hope's up but then she replied to me very aggressively saying she sent this to my chadlite friend as well and that I'm not special,

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2581
Haha that's literally what triggered me to make this thread. Girl that supposedly used to like me send a pic of her in underwear saying "streaks" which got my Hope's up but then she replied to me very aggressively saying she sent this to my chadlite friend as well and that I'm not special,
When I’m looksmaxxed I’m playin these hoes so hard

I know exactly how they operate at this point

Wtf sending nudes to your friend. He shouldn't be your friend no more

Hes a cool guy, its not it's not his fault I'm ugly
Yes yes he's cool guy, every gl guy is cool. It's so fucking annoying that you can do nothing becouse he's nice. These are most disgusting. If i was you would just stop talking with him and getting mogged asap.

Yes yes he's cool guy, every gl guy is cool. It's so fucking annoying that you can do nothing becouse he's nice. These are most disgusting. If i was you would just stop talking with him and getting mogged asap.
Well I dont want to just hahe no friends and ldar.

The idea that a man has to try to get girls and put himself out there is a forced meme.

If women aren't pursuing YOU then they don't find you attractive. Point blank period.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2581, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
The idea that a man has to try to get girls and put himself out there is a forced meme.

If women aren't pursuing YOU then they don't find you attractive. Point blank period.
Facts. Only relationships I've ever had is from the girl coming for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Facts. Only relationships I've ever had is from the girl coming for me.
Same.

The whole "the guy makes the first move" thing is just as big as the meme that "women care about personality". They're both lies to keep ugly men from uprising.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2581
I call BS on his claim that he does not even try.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I call BS on his claim that he does not even try.
Major cope. Good looking guys don't have to try.

I'm guessing you fell for the "women don't approach or make the first move" meme

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
For what i know women make the first move by being attracted to the man and giving IOI's, but men make the first move visible to anyone who's watching so it looks like the male starts it. If the woman is not already attracted to the man he can't make her attracted to him.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
A bit of exaggeration ITT
Even Crisick admitted that some women wouldn't approach him, OP's friend is losing opportunities with some women that he would fuck had he approached them

LMAO Snapchat is trying. The only true test to see if you're a chad is if you can still get girls coming after irl without saying a word. Snapchat and all other forms of public social media are for cucks and chads only.

LMAO Snapchat is trying. The only true test to see if you're a chad is if you can still get girls coming after irl without saying a word. Snapchat and all other forms of public social media are for cucks and chads only.
Well, it's not like girls dont come for him irl