CHADLITE WITH THE HIGHEST ATTAINABLE APPEAL

Do you roughly agree that according to his stats this is pretty much as good as it gets

• Yes peak (possible) appeal

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Nah he has bad appeal

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
Y

Youthpill

Bronze
Baylen Levine as seen in a picture that was taken in August 2021
Baylen Levine - Bio, Facts, Family Life & Career
Baylen Levine Tickets & 2023 The Never Grow Up Tour | Vivid Seats

Very high appeal, weak 6'2, weak chadlite, 4.7mil on youtube, perfect personality for women hes funny etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, rooman, Xangsane and 7 others
It’s weird bc his facial features alone he should be like mtn,but his skin,hair,height everything else is soo good it ascends him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexios and Youthpill
Ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 123abc, rooman, Saint Casanova and 2 others
It’s weird bc his facial features alone he should be like mtn,but his skin,hair,height everything else is soo good it ascends him
bones atleast htn but his youth indicators, like u said (skin brows etc) do that

• +1
Reactions: finn899
bones atleast htn but his youth indicators, like u said (skin brows etc) do that
Yes his youthful indicators are insane,he has younger looking skin then even most 15 year olds

• Love it
Reactions: Youthpill
chadlite in the trenches of sadiqabad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 123abc, shia.jihadist, rooman and 8 others

Very high appeal, weak 6'2, weak chadlite, 4.7mil on youtube, perfect personality for women hes funny etc
mtn at best but women find such zesty looking men more attractive than the masculine ones somehow, i dont know who this guy is but there’s def gotta be some thirst traps of him on the Internet made by a woman, also he’s tall so thats an automatic increase in SMV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Xangsane and Youthpill
Blowjob lips

mtn at best but women find such zesty looking men more attractive than the masculine ones somehow, i dont know who this guy is but there’s def gotta be some thirst traps of him on the Internet made by a woman, also he’s tall so thats an automatic increase in SMV
youd say the exact same thing about 6'2 josh mcgregor to cope

"chadlite"

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 123abc, sub5incel125, rooman and 8 others
baylee levine is 6’0 flat and def not chadlite Lol

blake bachert mogs 6’5 actual chadlite

• Woah
Reactions: Youthpill
baylee levine is 6’0 flat and def not chadlite Lol

blake bachert mogs 6’5 actual chadlite
Fred beyer and baylen levine
Fred has claimed 6'3 :lul: and 6'2 earlier, hes def a strong 6'1 at most, baylen said hes 6'2
You can see it on his face hes sad his height was mogged by an inch by a guy an inch shorter
Heights:
- Fred: 185-186.5 cm weak-mid 6'1 likely
- Baylen 186-187.5 mid 6'1-barely 6'2 as he said 6'2 doctor measurement, likely 0.5 cm rounded up
- Blachert is DEF a strong 6'5.5 atleast but probably 6'6 in the morning he walks to stores all the time which have a 6'6 measurement at a point with shoes 6'6

Thats what ive 95% accurately could notice

if he wasnt tall he would be like a mid

just stfu tiktokcel
Btw even tho i decided to join this forum only in 2023 you joined days ago calling me tiktokcel, why are you asking opinions and then rejecting them?

Btw even tho i decided to join this forum only in 2023 you joined days ago calling me tiktokcel, why are you asking opinions and then rejecting them?
nahh but genuinely annoying tiktok language u good just balance this rep

nahh but genuinely annoying tiktok language u good just balance this rep
Basically I just said that his smv was high because he is famous but he is not special looking so his smv boost him

In what world is this fag a chadlite? Status appeal is different a Delhi sewer cleaner could get women if he had status

Tommy fury appeal mogs, same with vinnie hacker and those tiktokfags etc

he is not chadlite :ROFLMAO:

Basically I just said that his smv was high because he is famous but he is not special looking so his smv boost him
ok just like my messages as i did urs

Why do they?

Chadlite in the ancient tales of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Screenshot 2024 09 04 at 83426PM

chadlite in shemale brothels of thailand

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Had my hopes up just to be extremely disappointed. Rope if you think this is anywhere near Chadlite or Max appeal lmao