Chadmax: Female Mate Selection for Ideal Offspring Genetics

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
This life tip is for men lucky enough to have been able to looksmax to normie-tier or higher, thus having multiple options of women to choose from.

If you're planning on getting a girlfriend/wife and having kids, you absolutely must Chadmax your son(s) unless you wanna be a selfish asshole.

Chadmaxxing your son(s) is more than teaching them mewing and proper posture, getting them to play sports, feeding them high-protein foods, etc. First and foremost, you gotta pick the best female to maximize your offspring's genetic potential.

And by choosing the best female for your offspring, I mean you shouldn't just go for any woman whom you find attractive. Because, YOU do not have Chad genes (if you do, why are you on this forum lol). What you need to do is procreate with a woman who has your halos and the opposites of your falios, so your kids get the averaged genes and look good. For example:
  • If you have a narrow IPD, date a woman with a wide IPD.
  • If you have a big nose, date a woman who has a small nose.
  • If you're short, try to go for a woman who's tall. Don't worry if she's taller than you; worry about your sons.
  • If you have blue eyes, don't date a woman with brown eyes, or else your kids will likely have brown eyes.
  • Do not date East Asian or Indian women. I don't care if you find a particular woman extremely hot; your future son(s) will be screwed over.
Even if you end up only having daughters, it's still worth it to strategically select the right wife to produce the best average genes possible, because your daughters will carry those genes. If you have grandsons (great-grandsons and so on), you wouldn't want them to be incels, right?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger, Sprinkles, RoundHouse and 7 others
and if not have kids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
>strategically select the right wife

Bold of you to assume that any of us have multiple options to select from

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, thecel, Deleted member 5521 and 7 others
If you have blue eyes, don't date a woman with brown eyes, or else your kids will be almost guaranteed to have brown eyes.

My uncle has black hair brown eyes, my aunt has brown hair blue eyes. They got 3 daughters with blond hair blue eyes. Thats not really how genetic recombination works

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Darkstrand and thecel
My uncle has black hair brown eyes, my aunt has brown hair blue eyes. They got 3 daughters with blond hair blue eyes. Thats not really how genetic recombination works

My bad, I corrected the post to say "likely" not "almost guaranteed"

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
JFL tbh. Blue eyes have to do with recessive genes, right? I wonder how some anatolians like Turks and Greeks but especially Turks have blue eyes. Hell, even Assad has blue eyes and he's from the Levant (syrians aren't arabs I think?)

• +1
JFL tbh. Blue eyes have to do with recessive genes, right? I wonder how some anatolians like Turks and Greeks but especially Turks have blue eyes. Hell, even Assad has blue eyes and he's from the Levant (syrians aren't arabs I think?)
My dad has green eyes, my mom has full dark brown eyes. Mines are little bit lighter than my moms and my sisters are little darker than my dads

• +1
I doubt that most of the guys here have enough stability in life to even consider having kids tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Chadelite, Deleted member 6497 and 4 others
My dad has green eyes, my mom has full dark brown eyes. Mines are little bit lighter than my moms and my sisters are little darker than my dads
Your point is?

Imagine worrying about your grandchildren being Chad, instead of caring to enjoy YOUR fucking life to the fullest.

The scent of soy in this thread is really strong...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5258
Imagine worrying about your grandchildren being Chad, instead of caring to enjoy YOUR fucking life to the fullest.

The scent of soy in this thread is really strong...

You should want your kids to have the best life possible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Marsiere214
You forgot the most important thing which is the lifestyle of your kids

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and thecel
-normie
-has options

Choose one

• WTF