Chads and Incels don’t cheat

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
It’s the middle ground fuckers mostly that commit adultery and all sorts of degeneracy

Chads don’t cheat
Incels don’t cheat

Chads have one committed relationship for life
Incels have one committed relationship for life

Chads give everything to the one girl
Incels give everything to the one girl

Only thing is, Chad’s girl truly loves him, incel’s girl May/May not love him truly, we can’t tell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, New Technology, Clown Show and 10 others
If you mean Chad in terms of looks level, then absolutly not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 25566, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
If you mean Chad in terms of looks level, then absolutly not.
Yes In terms of looks

And no I’m not talking about some HTN with a stubble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Xangsane
im pretty sure that most chads have at least cheated one time just to see how it feels

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 14262 and Shekel
chads cheat 24/7

And you know that because...?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
im pretty sure that most chads have at least cheated one time just to see how it feels
No Chads and Incels (both) have ethics and integrity and stick true to their heart and morals

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and HarrierDuBois
pick 1 in a billion anamoly with giga status theory
Nigga you just spout some nonsense straight out of your ass.

How could I respnd to something that has neither any sense nor any basis.

True, Chico did not cheat in that famous vid where the girl tries to kiss him but he says "Oh no".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and slayer69
And you know that because...?
every Chad I’ve talked to, wants “the one girl”

And every incel I’ve talked to wants the only girl as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Xangsane and HarrierDuBois
Nigga you just spout some nonsense straight out of your ass.

How could I respnd to something that has neither any sense nor any basis.
I’m not

every Chad I’ve talked to, wants “the one girl”

And every incel I’ve talked to wants the only girl as well
Average men are just like average women, fucking degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: Graham, Xangsane, Deleted member 29786 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, saiya_online and MakinMogReturns
I’m not
Then explain how you came to this conclusion.

So far you just spouted some retarted generalizations with zero basis.

No Chads and Incels (both) have ethics and integrity and stick true to their heart and morals
probably it is different in every country

in here, good looking people are constantly cucking each other and chads are very narcissistic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
The wealthy Chads are way worse. If people here would know what in the upper class of wealth and looks goes down they would rope.

probably it is different in every country

in here, good looking people are constantly cucking each other and chads are very narcissistic
it's the same in every country
we went from "chads are literally evil, we need to go ER on chads" to "chads are the best men ever :love: they're actually the nicest guys and they dont even cheat!"

Correct

You think this guy thinks about “cheating” and having sex with every 2nd woman he sees?

439F462D B04F 4D1E 9E99 9B633B490603

Hell no.

He’s thinking “I wonder what my girl is doing rn” because he has a sense of possessiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Graham and HarrierDuBois
it's the same in every country
we went from "chads are literally evil, we need to go ER on chads" to "chads are the best men ever :love: they're actually the nicest guys and they dont even cheat!"
Who said chads are evil? Certainly not me

You live in India bro... you guys would be lucky to even have "HTNs with stubble" lol.
I am in a college environment, i genuinely see a few chads, they’re all very chill

Most simp-y or Degen behavior is from everyone in between

Then explain how you came to this conclusion.

So far you just spouted some retarted generalizations with zero basis.
People with generally higher testosterone, have a sense of possessiveness and care towards their belongings.

Be it women, or their children (which ultimately is everything).
They want to make sure the girl who they have chosen as the child bearer has every resource.

It checks out even from an evolutionary pov

Good thing i’m a normie

Who said chads are evil? Certainly not me
That was what the stereotypical incel always thought
On .is they still believe that

Chads and stacies are two wicked figures that not only have sex whenever they want, but they laugh at incels' existence

chads are just normal dudes, they could be serial cheaters or loyals like anyone

And the same applies to incels, I'm not sure why people view incels are these mythical figures that will take care of their virgin gfs for life, have 10 kids and live in a farm

I'm sure all incels believe that because they paint themselves as "the good guys" and since they have never been loved by someone they swear to god that they will treat their only girl good
In reality the average incel would sell their virgin MTB for a chance to sniff a stacy's used washcloth

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That was what the stereotypical incel always thought
On .is they still believe that

Chads and stacies are two wicked figures that not only have sex whenever they want, but they laugh at incels' existence

chads are just normal dudes, they could be serial cheaters or loyals like anyone

And the same applies to incels, I'm not sure why people view incels are these mythical figures that will take care of their virgin gfs for life, have 10 kids and live in a farm

I'm sure all incels believe that because they paint themselves as "the good guys" and since they have never been loved by someone they swear to god that they will treat their only girl good
In reality the average incel would sell their virgin MTB for a chance to sniff a stacy's used washcloth
That’s a little extreme exaggeration of what an incel would do but yeah I get your point

And yeah that’s what I’m reflecting In this thread too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Xangsane
Correct

You think this guy thinks about “cheating” and having sex with every 2nd woman he sees?

View attachment 2390361

Hell no.

He’s thinking “I wonder what my girl is doing rn” because he has a sense of possessiveness.
*man

he's gay

It's true but that's not the reason. Chads don't cheat because they can manage to get one high quality stacy who will have sex with him whenever, so they feel no need to cheat. Incel doesn't cheat because he has no options.

It's the middle guys who cheat because they can only get LTR with beckies, which leaves them perpetually unsatisfied.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member, Xangsane and 1 other person
True, Chico did not cheat in that famous vid where the girl tries to kiss him but he says "Oh no".
Let her have been a stacy and not a femcel

It’s the middle ground fuckers mostly that commit adultery and all sorts of degeneracy

Chads don’t cheat
Incels don’t cheat

Only thing is, Chad’s girl truly loves him, incel’s girl May/May not love him truly, we can’t tell
if he has a gf then he isn't an incel lmao

It's true but that's not the reason. Chads don't cheat because they can manage to get one high quality stacy who will have sex with him whenever, so they feel no need to cheat. Incel doesn't cheat because he has no options.

It's the middle guys who cheat because they can only get LTR with beckies, which leaves them perpetually unsatisfied.
While this sounds like a plausible explanation, chads can not only get 1 high quality girl but 2 high quality girls, why even 3, all the same time. But they don’t.

That’s because they have a sense of purpose to care after their possessions and provide for his girl.

That integrity is a direct result of high testosterone and lack of degenerate environment.
Two things most people do not have in today’s world.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Chads don’t cheat
Incels don’t cheat

Human males are polygamous. Some people have moral concerns when dealing with their partners l, but most people are opportunistic and will take what’s in front of them.

Human males are polygamous. Some people have moral concerns when dealing with their partners l, but most people are opportunistic and will take what’s in front of them.
Niro’d to the max

braindead indian thread

braindead indian thread
i would like to hear your thoughts.
Further reading of my explanation itt:
People with generally higher testosterone, have a sense of possessiveness and care towards their belongings.

Be it women, or their children (which ultimately is everything).
They want to make sure the girl who they have chosen as the child bearer has every resource.

It checks out even from an evolutionary pov

i would like to hear your thoughts.
Further reading of my explanation itt:
its false

chads cheat to reproduce more

incels dont cheat because they cant

testosterone ~= chad

its false

chads cheat to reproduce more

incels dont cheat because they cant

testosterone ~= chad
Yes testosterone is correlated to chad Jfl that’s literal blackpill biology 101
And chads don’t need to cheat son, literally 0 need, they just get the highest quality girl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Xangsane and Deleted member 29167
And chads don’t need to cheat son, literally 0 need, they just get the highest quality girl
80 IQ

A man’s reproductive strategy in a broad sense is to have as many kids as possible with as many women as possible. To maximize the likelihood that some of those children are capable of reproducing.

Like the emperor?
Polygamy is a result of degeneracy and ensurance of reproduction.

It’s a form of deviation from the standard because there will always be a “chance”.

I’m expecting you understand this, if you don’t let me know I will elaborate further

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
A man’s reproductive strategy in a broad sense is to have as many kids as possible with as many women as possible. To maximize the likelihood that some of those children are capable of reproducing.
Of course

but at the same time a man would not reproduce with just anything that moves.

Men actually have a sense of possessiveness, their kids ought to be high quality.

That’s why we want feminine girl and non-Degen girls.

Just think, If what you said was true, early humans wouldn’t have cared that a chick went through 20 gangbang sessions because “I need to spread seed”.

Quality of women also matters

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Polygamy is a result of degeneracy and ensurance of reproduction.

It’s a form of deviation from the standard because there will always be a “chance”.

I’m expecting you understand this, if you don’t let me know I will elaborate further
It’s spelled Nero where I’m from so I just wasn’t sure.