Chads are everywhere

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Irl, in movies, games, books, sports everywhere. Foids see them and they go crazy over them. You cant compete. Even on this forum. If youre not chad you can hide somewhere and rot. All you can do.

what about all the averages ones

what about all the averages ones
they are background. Someone must work, do all shit that world need to work. Only chads enjoy it. For women averge man is invisile. Foids are obsesed with guys that they find attractive. Just lol at foid with folder with houndrets of jared leto and dicaprio pics.

Jfl there isn't a single chad in my uni. Chadlites at best. you mirin son?

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0
they are background. Someone must work, do all shit that world need to work. Only chads enjoy it. For women averge man is invisile. Foids are obsesed with guys that they find attractive. Just lol at foid with folder with houndrets of jared leto and dicaprio pics.
My pc is filled with adriana lima pictures and videos. Avg girls don't even register tbh.

Whenever I feel down I watch this video:

6psl? Its chad tier imo. Chad i mean someone who mogs me hard
of course there are no gigamoggers. the tallfags are soycucks and are giga bluepilled in looks terms. if they got blackpilled it would be over. almost everyone is 3.5 psl-4psl.
im 4.25-4.5. perhaps after my semi ascension i can grab myself a little mexican fuckable gf.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0
of course there are no gigamoggers. the tallfags are soycucks and are giga bluepilled in looks terms. if they got blackpilled it would be over. almost everyone is 3.5 psl-4psl.
cope theres few 6psl dudes i know irl. They are mogging so hard. Many 5psl dudes too