Chads are natural humans

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Based on this video and it makes a lot of sense

U don’t see animals with such diverging features such as humans

There’s no possible evolutionary reason for someone to have a recessed jaw prey eyes and be a framecel

We’ve been through years of genetic hypergamy even if u say women didn’t use to chose who they married the men that even reproduced for most of humanity survived wars and had the best possible genes

Ppl shouldn’t be looking like this the only explanation is environment fucking up human development and by the pattern it’ll fuck up even further due to modern foods and comfort

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, watah, Jonas2k7 and 16 others
It’s subhumans using betabuxx to pass their genes and ugly women dating up

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, watah, ttlurker and 4 others
Maybe not everyone is supposed to have harmonious features and attractive face but having a strong jaw, hooded eyes etc that should be human default

Only rescently have ppl been underdeveloped to the point of subhumanity

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Jonas2k7, chudlite and 4 others
It’s subhumans using betabuxx to pass their genes and ugly women dating up
I don’t think it’s genes I think it’s environment that is doing this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Primalsplit, Uncle Dinky and 1 other person
Jews

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Primalsplit and Uncle Dinky
Brootal epigenetics pill

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, acv700 and try2beme
The norm would be someone with zero malloclusion perfect teeth, not a landwhale or anorexic, thick healthy hair and no acne

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, watah, thereallegend and 2 others
I was Chadworthy at 10, got allergic rhinitis from hpv vaccine which caused mouthbreathing + of course shit diet which led to underbite and malformation.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea
asymmetry is found in babies. malocclusions are found in babies. stop spreading this pseudoscience.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, watah, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
bruh i been in a real world chads eat and do the same thing that everyone does

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Diarrhoea and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I was Chadworthy at 10, got allergic rhinitis from hpv vaccine which caused mouthbreathing + of course shit diet which led to underbite and malformation.

underbite is literally the opposite of overbite. overly grown lower jaw. in theory mouthbreathing should lead people to overbite not the other way around.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea and acv700

There’s no possible evolutionary reason for someone to have a recessed jaw prey eyes and be a framecel

We’ve been through years of genetic hypergamy even if u say women didn’t use to chose who they married the men that even reproduced for most of humanity survived wars and had the best possible genes

Ppl shouldn’t be looking like this the only explanation is environment fucking up human development and by the pattern it’ll fuck up even further due to modern foods and comfort

Agree with you, if for example you see the locals of an African tribe, they all have white, straight teeth, a well-developed jaw, good bone growth, this happens because these people have been on the side of the evolution towards the industrial revolution of the 20th and 21st centuries.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Iasacrko
Their bones will grow though
yes they grow into a face with malocclusion and asymmetry unless someone alters it with braces or facepuller.
many are born asymmetrical. humans are not supposed to be perfect looking by DNA default.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, watah and Uncle Dinky
my brother has mouth-breathed his entire life and doesn't have a single sign of downward growth. i am the one with weird antegonial notch + steep jaw angle + no chin while I nosebreathed my entire life.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, watah, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Agree with you, if for example you see the locals of an African tribe, they all have white, straight teeth, a well-developed jaw, good bone growth, this happens because these people have been on the side of the evolution towards the industrial revolution of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Yes that’s also why it’s very common to see Africans from tribes who look like models

They all have strong cheekbones angular face because they live a more natural way

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea and 14vic
View attachment 3117186
underbite is literally the opposite of overbite. overly grown lower jaw. in theory mouthbreathing should lead people to overbite not the other way around.

nah tongue doesn't rest at roof of mouth when you mouthbreath so it pushes on the bottom teeth instead of the top

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Iasacrko
yes they grow into a face with malocclusion and asymmetry unless someone alters it with braces or facepuller.
many are born asymmetrical. humans are not supposed to be perfect looking by DNA default.
Not perfect but way more symmetrical than todays average

Like a shit tonne

• Ugh..
Cuz peoples diet and environment suck. Now they grown into weird deformed humans

• Ugh..
It’s called eating carbohydrates. Humans are carnivores.

If you don’t eat our species specific diet, you will become a subhuman.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea and thereallegend
nah tongue doesn't rest at roof of mouth when you mouthbreath so it pushes on the bottom teeth instead of the top
thats a bullshit. in theory mouthbreathing would cause overbite predominantly. even mike mew would agree with me.
as you mouthbreathe you naturally develop forward head posture and the muscles around your jaw should be pulling back which leads to less growth. look at adenoid face. they all resemble underdeveloped lower jaw and overbite not the opposite.

the cause of your underbite will likely not be muh mouthbreathing. its often genetics. when your teeth and molars erupt can be one of the causes of malocclusion also. and you dont get to affect the timing with your posture.

+ Genetics plays a significant role in determining facial symmetry. Some individuals are born with facial asymmetry due to genetic variations that affect the size and shape of facial bones, muscles, and tissues.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
thats a bullshit. in theory mouthbreathing would cause overbite predominantly. even mike mew would agree with me.
as you mouthbreathe you naturally develop forward head posture and the muscles around your jaw should be pulling back which leads to less growth. look at adenoid face. they all resemble underdeveloped lower jaw and overbite not the opposite.
View attachment 3117197
the cause of your underbite will likely not be muh mouthbreathing. its often genetics. when your teeth and molars erupt can be one of the causes of malocclusion also. and you dont get to affect the timing with your posture.

+ Genetics plays a significant role in determining facial symmetry. Some individuals are born with facial asymmetry due to genetic variations that affect the size and shape of facial bones, muscles, and tissues.

lol okay bud. what i said is a very widely known basic fact.

Health = looks

Raw carnivore + breastfed + sunlight every day for many centuries will lead to Chads

The further you stray away from this protocol, the more subhuman your genes will become

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah and thereallegend

Lamarckism was disproved long ago

its just luck jews create Chads once in probably 1000 or even more

Why people in european portraits from 1000 years ago look subhuman

Why people in european portraits from 1000 years ago look subhuman
Modern civilisation started long ago even tho they weren’t as soy as we are they weren’t using their teeth to sharpen a rock spear

They weren’t breaking bones with their mouth constantly fighting

It’s a downward slope humans still didn’t adapt to modern life

Also the ppl in portraits were the rich their with Alabama style inbreeding and a luxsurious life

Modern civilisation started long ago even tho they weren’t as soy as we are they weren’t using their teeth to sharpen a rock spear

They weren’t breaking bones with their mouth constantly fighting

It’s a downward slope humans still didn’t adapt to modern life

Also the ppl in portraits were the rich their with Alabama style inbreeding and a luxsurious life
Inbreeding is natural

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Inbreeding is natural
It results in too many bad features

Even if ur not breeding with ur cousin but with someone from ur small village they will likely share very close dna with u and the odds of bad facial symmetry and development issues are high

Symmetry Is one of the most important things

It also might affect brain etc it’s very risky to inbreed

Cope humans are just an unideal species.

Many specimens are ugly cuz they're supposed to be, it's normal, our species is faulty. Subhumans would have to be bred out to fix this.

There's plenty of disgusting animals in nature for no reason also.

Any falios u carry were encrypted in your genes, jfl at thinking the environment subhumanized u :lul:

• +1
Reactions: baerr
Cope humans are just an unideal species.

Many specimens are ugly cuz they're supposed to be, it's normal, our species is faulty. Subhumans would have to be bred out to fix this.

There's plenty of disgusting animals in nature for no reason also.

Any falios u carry were encrypted in your genes, jfl at thinking the environment subhumanized u :lul:
Also illogical, would ultimately mean there couldn’t be chads under modern circumstances at all (there are millions). People don’t look like they do for no reason, it’s because their ancestors most likely looked the same.

this is a good thing tho no?
It's better than not having it. But there are many studies that say antegonial notch can be an indicator of downward growth. At the same time bruxism or chewing a lot can produce it also. I have a steep mandibular plane angle and notch. Which might suggest that my antegonial notch is the result of downward growth.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Also illogical, would ultimately mean there couldn’t be chads under modern circumstances at all (there are millions). People don’t look like they do for no reason, it’s because their ancestors most likely looked the same.
I think he suggests on average humans are ugly? Op suggest ubermenschen theory that everyone has a potential to become perfect. I disagree. There are ugly dogs with recessed maxilla because that's how they're born.

It's better than not having it. But there are many studies that say antegonial notch can be an indicator of downward growth. At the same time bruxism or chewing a lot can produce it also. I have a steep mandibular plane angle and notch. Which might suggest that my antegonial notch is the result of downward growth.
so it’s like a no win situation? i think they look asethetic and your saying it’s better than not having. but this feature which is supposedly better is caused by improper growth?
At the same time bruxism or chewing a lot can produce it also
hence my “bruxism saves lives” comment under my name jfl
always thought people with bruxism had far superior jaws on average in comparison to the rest. do u think people like pitt have it for example

have you never seen dogs teeth? its very common class III and open bite dogs.
the dog in my street has open bite, 2 of my dogs are class III, the other 2 have perfect bite.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
you wont find animals with small facial projection like humans, monkeys and animals in general have forward grown faces

recessed supras and upper maxila, but forward growth lowe maxila and mandible

so it’s like a no win situation? i think they look asethetic and your saying it’s better than not having. but this feature which is supposedly better is caused by improper growth?

hence my “bruxism saves lives” comment under my name jfl
always thought people with bruxism had far superior jaws on average in comparison to the rest. do u think people like pitt have it for example
Yeah people with bruxism has bigger muscles.and bigger stronger muscles promotes bone growth on jaw so people with bruxism has better jawline.
Idk if Pitt has bruxism. I don't have bruxism so I'm not.so familiar about the topic

Antegonial notch is definitely an aesthetic trait and many people has complimented me for it. It makes your jaw very angular from the front profile and defines jawline a lot. In at of itself its not bad. But if it's caused by an improper growth, I'm saying it would've been better off to have a straight jawline and a proper growth. If you have a proper growth and chewing clenching caused antegonial notch on top of that, it could be cherry on top if it's not excessive.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
have you never seen dogs teeth? its very common class III and open bite dogs.
the dog in my street has open bite, 2 of my dogs are class III, the other 2 have perfect bite.
Thought i was pretty deeply into this stuff but I've never reached this much of devotion. observing bites of dogs :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I wish I looked like Loox

What restricting female dating agency for thousands of years does to a population