Chads are not "nicer" than subhumans

L

Lebgfinal

User
This is a gross misunderstanding of reality
There no proof that supports better looking people being nicer people
Unless you close yourself to everyone, there is a lot of unattractive very nice people to talk to
My nicer friends have never been the best looking ones and ive never found any correlation
This is simply unacceptable to invent such things to link personality in looks

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, wishIwasSalludon, truthhurts and 1 other person
Ok

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and truthhurts
@wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and truthhurts
I think attractive people tend to be more personable becuase they get treated better the same way that tall people are often seen as gentle giants becuase no one tries to piss them off

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sb23 and truthhurts
I think attractive people tend to be more personable becuase they get treated better the same way that tall people are often kinder
No this is just a false equivalance
Lot of attractive people tend to be spoiled and egoistical
Lot of unattractive people have kind souls and are nice to people
The nicest people ive met were ugly and when you learn to be friend with them they are the best friend you can have
You cannot make a genuine friendship with a "chad" because he doesnt care about you

Lot of attractive people tend to be spoiled and egoistical
Lot of unattractive people have kind souls and are nice to people
The nicest people ive met were ugly and when you learn to be friend with them they are the best friend you can have
You cannot make a genuine friendship with a "chad" because he doesnt care about you
This is org brain rot, also you can be spoiled and egoistical while still being personable

This is org brain rot, also you can be spoiled and egoistical while still being personable
Again there is no correlation between being good looking and having a better personality
I dont think there any correlation, you choose to be good, and that is not affected by your looks
You are just a retard trying to create false stereotypes

Again there is no correlation between being good looking and having a better personality
I dont think there any correlation, you choose to be good, and that is not affected by your looks
You are just a retard trying to create false stereotypes
i didnt say a correlation between a good personality and being good looking, being personable dose not mean you have a good personality .

Not sure about that
pretty people get better treated by society on a surface level, those good looking people will treat other people better on a surface level becuase of that. its pretty simple
also you possibly creating false stereotypes about good looking people by saying its impossible to make friends with them

if you’re non NT people aren’t nice simple as that including ugly manlet NT Incels.

Empathy is a curse tbh

pretty people get better treated by society on a surface level, those good looking people will treat other people better on a surface level becuase of that. its pretty simple
also you possibly creating false stereotypes about good looking people by saying its impossible to make friends with them
Again i do not believe that causes any correlations
People in the worse situation can be the best people you can talk to
The people with perfect lives tend to have no empathy

Again i do not believe that causes any correlations
People in the worse situation can be the best people you can talk to
The people with perfect lives tend to have no empathy
yeah but the people with the perfect life are still going to personable on a shallow level

When attractive people act like a POS, they get perceived as less attractive and they aren't factored in due to that.

It's true vice versa too. If a hot woman starts acting belligerent and repeating radfem talking points, she becomes less attractive.

When people speak of attractive people, they're talking about those who also have attractive personalities.

I knew this guy with Chad SMV (MTN in a small town and played hockey) and all the girls said he was so kind even though he had rape accusations, and was known for cheating on and emotionally abusing his current gf.

No, people are not nice because they look a certain way, it's how they're raised and their personalities.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel