Chads are so fucking rare

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
Only ever seen 2 chads in my life. Many chadlites, but true chads are one in a hundred thousand.
One was from highschool, he was 6'3-6'4, had a 7.25 psl face, 95 harmony, strong beautiful ocean blue hunter eyes, handsome buttchin, strong bones, perfect ratios, looked a lot like this guy in his prime
IMG 20241011 011529

Mogs most psl gods, could probably have been a model but instead he chose to lifemaxx and he kind of descended ☹️ shame because he was a really nice guy, kind and friendly to me despite me being non NT and sometimes rude to him, in fact most of the chadlites were far nicer to me than the backstabbing, evil normies in my life.

At 22 he looks decent still but hes only maybe 5.75 psl, still a chad just not as gl as before. Got it from his insta
IMG 20241011 012837

But i digress

Second guy i saw in public in my home city of melbourne, in an underground supermarket iykyk. 6'6, white, tattoomaxxed maesthetic looking guy. 6.75 psl face, i was chadstruck while looking at this guy. Strong bones, piercing blue hunter eyes, incredible ratios, i had to start raping him with my eyes because i knew i wasnt going to see a chad this good looking for a while in the wild. I tried to snap a picture but couldnt. But he looked like allesandro delisola but with better bones and 100 harmony and a better physique. This was way back in 2022 btw, have yet to see another chad in the wild, let alone a tall one.

So yea, chads are really quite rare, after the 5.5 psl mark they become very uncommon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, noobs, shieldzz and 6 others
its good that theyre so rare otherwise I wouldve roped already

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and 14vic
its good that theyre so rare otherwise I wouldve roped already
Same
Going outside and seeing all the subhumans i mog makes my day so much better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Roquefort, looksmaxxing223 and 2 others
Maybe try moving out of mumbai dumbass. I go to the mall when its packed and can spot 100 chads in an hour if i try

• JFL
Reactions: Poopless One
Maybe try moving out of mumbai dumbass. I go to the mall when its packed and can spot 100 chads in an hour if i try
Bro i live in australia, one of the tallest and whitest countries in the world, truth is that chads are just rare. Btw you probably see 100 htns or chadlites facially, but not true, tall chads

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Bro i live in australia, one of the tallest and whitest countries in the world, truth is that chads are just rare. Btw you probably see 100 htns or chadlites facially, but not true, tall chads
A 6'6 man is chad no matter his face

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and HarrierDuBois
Only ever seen 2 chads in my life. Many chadlites, but true chads are one in a hundred thousand.
One was from highschool, he was 6'3-6'4, had a 7.25 psl face, 95 harmony, strong beautiful ocean blue hunter eyes, handsome buttchin, strong bones, perfect ratios, looked a lot like this guy in his prime
View attachment 3230079
Mogs most psl gods, could probably have been a model but instead he chose to lifemaxx and he kind of descended ☹️ shame because he was a really nice guy, kind and friendly to me despite me being non NT and sometimes rude to him, in fact most of the chadlites were far nicer to me than the backstabbing, evil normies in my life.

At 22 he looks decent still but hes only maybe 5.75 psl, still a chad just not as gl as before. Got it from his insta
View attachment 3230084

But i digress

Second guy i saw in public in my home city of melbourne, in an underground supermarket iykyk. 6'6, white, tattoomaxxed maesthetic looking guy. 6.75 psl face, i was chadstruck while looking at this guy. Strong bones, piercing blue hunter eyes, incredible ratios, i had to start raping him with my eyes because i knew i wasnt going to see a chad this good looking for a while in the wild. I tried to snap a picture but couldnt. But he looked like allesandro delisola but with better bones and 100 harmony and a better physique. This was way back in 2022 btw, have yet to see another chad in the wild, let alone a tall one.

So yea, chads are really quite rare, after the 5.5 psl mark they become very uncommon
1 chad for every 100,000 male births approximately, same pattern occurs in my third world country, (with high European prevalence) I have only met one legitimate chad in my entire life, 1.93, turquoise eyes, spectacular bone insertions, androgynous features. I support what you say, when I was near him, all the women turned to look at him and asked to dance with him, the legitimate chads are a genetic strangeness resulting simply from the recombination of genes (many times their parents are subhuman, but their genes extract the best of both).

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, RealNinja and Samiscool234
1 chad for every 100,000 male births approximately, same pattern occurs in my third world country, (with high European prevalence) I have only met one legitimate chad in my entire life, 1.93, turquoise eyes, spectacular bone insertions, androgynous features. I support what you say, when I was near him, all the women turned to look at him and asked to dance with him, the legitimate chads are a genetic strangeness resulting simply from the recombination of genes (many times their parents are subhuman, but their genes extract the best of both).
It is absurd how rare they really are, quite frankly. To be a chad is to be a genetic miracle, really. You have to have a combination of rare traits, you need to be tall, have an attractive masculine jaw + eye area + cheekbones + maxilla etc. these probabilities all stack up and makes chads quite an anomaly, and most here dont realise that fact.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, RealNinja and Xangsane
It is absurd how rare they really are, quite frankly. To be a chad is to be a genetic miracle, really. You have to have a combination of rare traits, you need to be tall, have an attractive masculine jaw + eye area + cheekbones + maxilla etc. these probabilities all stack up and makes chads quite an anomaly, and most here dont realise that fact.
They are simply God's favorites, all their traits are superior. You will never find a facial chad with gynecomastia or with any body deformity, they are perfect in every sense of the word, God simply has his favorites.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, RealNinja, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
View attachment 3230079

View attachment 3230084

But i digress

I would argue that even solid htn/chadlites are very rare to see on a daily basis, many people are just plain ugly or normies

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and Samiscool234
They are simply God's favorites, all their traits are superior. You will never find a facial chad with gynecomastia or with any body deformity, they are perfect in every sense of the word, God simply has his favorites.
Hernan drago has a very bad frame borderline deformed
I would argue that even solid htn/chadlites are very rare to see on a daily basis, many people are just plain ugly or normies
They are indeed, most white young guys are like low MTNs or LTNs, seeing a HTN is around 1 in 25 chance, chadlites 1 in 500 facially speaking, but its hard to say an exact number honestly

• +1
Reactions: roxycodone
chad and stacy very rare so i never worry bout them

I see stacies a lot but maybe theyre just frauded ltbs
when u see stacy u have no doubt, i've met only twice in my life.

stacy is stunning she let your mouth open when she walk, you can only stare at her, even if you dont want to, she's so beautiful.

if u see a girl who is pretty or cute, she is HTB/weak stacylite

when u see stacy u have no doubt, i've met only twice in my life.

stacy is stunning she let your mouth open when she walk, you can only stare at her, even if you dont want to, she's so beautiful.

if u see a girl who is pretty or cute, she is HTB/weak stacylite
All women can look like stacy if they have the right makeup, its not hard to fraud bones or a good eye area as a foid

Im better

I have 6'6 have a 7.25 psl face, 95 harmony, strong beautiful ocean blue hunter eyes, handsome buttchin, strong bones, perfect ratios,

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
tbh I see your point, its so rare to see a chad with all the qualities since u might see a chad face but manlet body, or a chad height but sub 5 face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Samiscool234