Chads arent "beautiful", prettyboys are

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
I know this is will be called as a water or a cope but honestly I think that I should share my thoughts on this topic.

If you talk about Chads on this forum 99% of ppl here gonna imagine someone like Chico, Jordan Barrett or O'pry but in my opinion these types are not chads. Honestly when a girl sees a guy like this (prime Chico) she wont think about sexual way and more about romantical way. To many people this is the same thing but it is different. The difference is that the first hormonal responde to a prettyboy is a romantical interest while to a Chad it is a sexual arousal.

If a prettyboy goes to a club he will get approached, kissed or ONStanded and chad will get literally the same but in a more animalistic way - girls will touch his body, let him dominante and ask him if he wont fuck them.

The diff in chad and prettyboy face aesthetic is that chad can lack harmony but has incredibly strong, forward bones with strong neck but prettyboy can be a twink with a thick hair (aka Jordan 2018 prime).
Thats the reason why I said chads are not "handsome" or "beautiful" they are just haloed by muscles, frame, forward.

Example is when a girl see Saafiir (on tiktok) you can see the sexual arousal while they see Kater they just want to cuddle him

I am sorry but I dont know what I wanted to say with this post but I just like to post

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747, Deleted member 25223, kanderior and 8 others
water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, 3links2 and HollowCheek
Chads are beautiful, if they aren't then they aren't chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, PSLdemigod, ElTruecel and 13 others
women feel the same thing looking at both
they want beautiful pretty men to reproduce so their daughters end up pretty and their sons dont end up ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, ElTruecel, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
TLDR: Prettyboys need to be dark triad fuckboys and lead women on. Noted.

• +1
Reactions: shychad, Deleted member 51551, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
good thread

• Love it
Reactions: HollowCheek
What are they then

only reason lanklet pretty boys are attractive to foids, because 99% of foids are on birth control these days and social media is dominated by zoomers

several researches looked into how hormonal changes and environment affect how women perceive and select men, on and off birth controls

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, m0ss26, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
I know this is will be called as a water or a cope but honestly I think that I should share my thoughts on this topic.

If you talk about Chads on this forum 99% of ppl here gonna imagine someone like Chico, Jordan Barrett or O'pry but in my opinion these types are not chads. Honestly when a girl sees a guy like this (prime Chico) she wont think about sexual way and more about romantical way. To many people this is the same thing but it is different. The difference is that the first hormonal responde to a prettyboy is a romantical interest while to a Chad it is a sexual arousal.

If a prettyboy goes to a club he will get approached, kissed or ONStanded and chad will get literally the same but in a more animalistic way - girls will touch his body, let him dominante and ask him if he wont fuck them.

The diff in chad and prettyboy face aesthetic is that chad can lack harmony but has incredibly strong, forward bones with strong neck but prettyboy can be a twink with a thick hair (aka Jordan 2018 prime).
Thats the reason why I said chads are not "handsome" or "beautiful" they are just haloed by muscles, frame, forward.

Example is when a girl see Saafiir (on tiktok) you can see the sexual arousal while they see Kater they just want to cuddle him

I am sorry but I dont know what I wanted to say with this post but I just like to post
am I beautiful or handsome?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Pretty boys = Aesthetic and young
Chads are more of a blend of pretty boys and dark triad dudes = Beautiful and rugged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and HollowCheek
only reason lanklet pretty boys are attractive to foids, because 99% of foids are on birth control these days and social media is dominated by zoomers

several researches looked into how hormonal changes and environment affect how women perceive and select men, on and off birth controls
and best way to check this...

is by asking 35+ women to rate a lanklet prettyboy vs a sugar daddy looking bodybuilder

am I beautiful or handsome?
you are talented, unique, the greatest, bright, dashing, handsome, creative, hilarious, amazing, thoughtful, king, surreal, friendly, powerful, cheerful, genius, champion, leyend, beautiful, machine, wonderful, special, smart, kind, god, charming, hottie, magnificent, intelectual, brilliant, perfect, outstanding, best big bro, extraordinary, superior, life-savior, fabulous, profesional, unbeatable, warrior, the best, greek-god, excellent, artist, impeccable, thunder, splendid, sincere, fantastic, incredible, awesome, brave, enthusiastic, joyful, generous, compassionate, inventive, mindful, loyal, amusing, passionate, trustworthy, witty, expert, sympathetic, pure, confident, ambitious, capable, sensitive, adventurous, optimistic, clever, charismatic, determined, gentle, friendly, lovely, modest, marvelous, remarkable, stunning, fresh, beautiful, handsome, pretty, elegant, breathtaking, gorgeous, attractive, charming, heavenly, stunning, exquisite, cute, magnificent, divine, alluring, pleasing, lovely, delightful, appealing, engaging, winsome, ravishing, gorgeous, glamorous, irresistible, bewitching, beguiling, graceful, elegant, exquisite, aesthetic, magnificent, hot, sexy, foxy, tasty, divine, beddable, pulchritudinous, dazzling, fascinating, fine, good looking, graceful, grand, splendid, superb, wonderful, sublime, statuesque, ravishing, radiant, ideal, nice, excellent, enticing, classy, admirable, fancy, angelic, beauteous, luscious, fetching, adoring, adorable, scrunkly, embellishing, flawless, perfect, personable, desirable, seductive, snazzy, striking, showstopping, glossy, eye catching, fabulous, prime, top notch, sensational, premium, tempting, magnetic, captivating, prepossessing, bright, my light, curvaceous, dollish, tantalizing, enchanting, pleasant, flamboyant, glorious, spectacular, fantastic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, LooksOrDeath, m0ss26 and 2 others
you are talented, unique, the greatest, bright, dashing, handsome, creative, hilarious, amazing, thoughtful, king, surreal, friendly, powerful, cheerful, genius, champion, leyend, beautiful, machine, wonderful, special, smart, kind, god, charming, hottie, magnificent, intelectual, brilliant, perfect, outstanding, best big bro, extraordinary, superior, life-savior, fabulous, profesional, unbeatable, warrior, the best, greek-god, excellent, artist, impeccable, thunder, splendid, sincere, fantastic, incredible, awesome, brave, enthusiastic, joyful, generous, compassionate, inventive, mindful, loyal, amusing, passionate, trustworthy, witty, expert, sympathetic, pure, confident, ambitious, capable, sensitive, adventurous, optimistic, clever, charismatic, determined, gentle, friendly, lovely, modest, marvelous, remarkable, stunning, fresh,
beautiful, handsome, pretty, elegant, breathtaking, gorgeous, attractive, charming, heavenly, stunning, exquisite, cute, magnificent, divine, alluring, pleasing, lovely, delightful, appealing, engaging, winsome, ravishing, gorgeous, glamorous, irresistible, bewitching, beguiling, graceful, elegant, exquisite, aesthetic, magnificent, hot, sexy, foxy, tasty, divine, beddable, pulchritudinous, dazzling, fascinating, fine, good looking, graceful, grand, splendid, superb, wonderful, sublime, statuesque, ravishing, radiant, ideal, nice, excellent, enticing, classy, admirable, fancy, angelic, beauteous, luscious, fetching, adoring, adorable, scrunkly, embellishing, flawless, perfect, personable, desirable, seductive, snazzy, striking, showstopping, glossy, eye catching, fabulous, prime, top notch, sensational, premium, tempting, magnetic, captivating, prepossessing, bright, my light, curvaceous, dollish, tantalizing, enchanting, pleasant, flamboyant, glorious, spectacular, fantastic.
thank you!
i wan pat pat!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26 and Infinite

Not true, medieval stories described “princes” as tall with long hair before disney was invented

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and T50 Mogger
Total crock of Gen Z effeminate female shit.

You don't know shit OP. Rather just projecting your total self indulgence onto the forum. Your brain has been wired to take fondness to pretty boys due to an overdose on TikTok and overall social media. And now you think you have the answers. It's called familiarity bias.

Who is more attractive? The male lion or the female lioness? The lion with his beautiful mane and sexy face.

A beautiful face has a mixture of both the feminine and the masculine. The male gaze and the female gaze. You are attracted to pretty things because you are a male seeking a woman and so you look at pretty boys and your homo urges are activated.

Look at all the best looking men in the world and they all have a blend of male and female gaze.

You see TikTok is PACKED wtih girls under 21 that are in a hormonal phase where they only fancy some pretty boy action.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Clark69, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
I can't believe how autistic this forum is sometimes. You fucking socially isolated nerds come up with the most out of wack spastic theories based on your experience behind computer/phone/tablet screens.

women feel the same thing looking at both
they want beautiful pretty men to reproduce so their daughters end up pretty and their sons dont end up ogre
exactly that's why Hamza Ahmed is a dream of every Western girl tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and IAMNOTANINCEL
and best way to check this...

is by asking 35+ women to rate a lanklet prettyboy vs a sugar daddy looking bodybuilder
they rate a lanklets pretty too

I can't believe how autistic this forum is sometimes. You fucking socially isolated nerds come up with the most out of wack spastic theories based on your experience behind computer/phone/tablet screens.
yes but your GF called me feminine. >:(

yes but your GF called me feminine. >:(

Yeah you only have female gaze appeal. Women want a combination of the two, esp after 23 when their hormones advance.

You better cash in now with the JBs boy.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Xangsane

Graycel

Yeah you only have female gaze appeal. Women want a combination of the two, esp after 23 when their hormones advance.

You better cash in now with the JBs boy.
why do I only have female gaze appeal? And I thought you said I'm maesthetic?

It's all good, my fiancee is almost 27. I'm marrying her in January

why do I only have female gaze appeal? And I thought you said I'm maesthetic?

It's all good, my fiancee is almost 27. I'm marrying her in January

Lol, you definitely photoshopped those pics then bro, because you have got to admit you look like Angelina Jolie in them.

How old are you?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
LOL send me unfrauded in pm.
It is, but as I said I don't drink, smoke or take drugs, and I've been on SPF all my life
I'm also very particular about what I eat and I use IPL on my face

It is, but as I said I don't drink, smoke or take drugs, and I've been on SPF all my life
Can you send me it also? I’ve seen only these overfiltered

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Xangsane

Max out both.

Will Smith Reaction GIF

Autism theroy from slums of mumbai lol

not anime since they weren't on a thread

Nah bro. Ask anyone. Your face looked like it was made by artificial intelligence.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Prettyboy and Chads give different vibes both are beautiful

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek

pretty boys are young chads

dnr + ur a faggot