Chads become mods litterally for free here

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Jfl @Clavicular is basically the new @niko

Just a pretty face with a purple username that probably doesn’t moderate anything he doesn’t even have time for it :forcedsmile:

I don’t mean this in an offensive way at all just funny to my how subhumans have to be chosen by hand meanwhile any chad who asks gets mod status

“Babe I can’t bang u today gotta read 20 Indian applications to creat an account in this looksmax forum I moderate for free :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:“””

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: i hear voices, Timmy, LevantinePsycho and 24 others
Master is a lookist nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Imretarded?, WatermelonLover and 13 others
they gave me mod out of pity for my ogre-esque looks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Timmy, Darkeningstar and 17 others
I also don’t even think they pay for VIP i theorise @Master gives it for free to incentivise them to stay and rot here :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Imretarded?, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
do you think clavicluar is controlled by the jews? he tell dumb tiktok niggers to bonesmash so he can get rid of competition

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Bars, Imretarded? and 11 others
Master uses them as puppets to entice more people to the site. He's like the CEO of a music label using Taylor Swift and Bieber to line his own pockets

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Willmogulater, Lookologist003 and 7 others
they gave me mod out of pity for my ogre-esque looks.
Bro all u chads are mods @pneumocystosis also is

There’s no way u guys are working at all jfl

Imagine telling ur slay u can’t fuck today because u need to check what Indians wrote as applications to get accepted account in a incel forum :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Lookologist003, Jamaldickjavontus and 7 others
Why am I not a mod then?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, itzyaboyJJ, thorns and 3 others
Master uses them as puppets to entice more people to the site. He's like the CEO of a music label using Taylor Swift and Bieber to line his own pockets
they all give him kool aid and kfc

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and ascension
I know Master pops the fattest boner when twink pneumo calls him "Master sama" in pms

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WatermelonLover, itzyaboyJJ, irkkedmulatto and 5 others
Clavicular Is a chadlite not a chad and he’s he bare minimum according to @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns to not be incel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, thorns and ascension
Bro all u chads are mods @pneumocystosis also is
he isn't.
There’s no way u guys are working at all jfl

Imagine telling ur slay u can’t fuck today because u need to check what Indians wrote as applications to get accepted account in a incel forum :feelskek:

we do the account applications but the queue keeps getting stuck because it's designed poorly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: coispet, thorns, Clavicular and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Yes that’s why they give chads here free vip and mod status

Jfl seems interesting to me that every forum Chad eventually “buys” VIP here :forcedsmile:

Clearly getting their dick sucked @Master basically begging them to stay

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thorns, ascension and GlamourPursuer
he isn't.

we do the account applications but the queue keeps getting stuck because it's designed poorly.
He does have VIP tho and I bet it was also given for free

U litterally can’t convince me that every open forum chad just happens to have purchased vip and voluntarily wanted to moderate an incel forum for free because they are so kind :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thorns and GlamourPursuer
Yes that’s why they give chads here free vip and mod status

Jfl seems interesting to me that every forum Chad eventually “buys” VIP here :forcedsmile:

Clearly getting their dick sucked @Master basically begging them to stay
clavicluar dms with master leaked

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, ascension and Gaygymmaxx

Just a pretty face with a purple username that probably doesn’t moderate anything he doesn’t even have time for it :forcedsmile:

I don’t mean this in an offensive way at all just funny to my how subhumans have to be chosen by hand meanwhile any chad who asks gets mod status

“Babe I can’t bang u today gotta read 20 Indian applications to creat an account in this looksmax forum I moderate for free :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:“””
This is the final blackpill

Not even on org can we escape lookism

No safety

It's over. Ascend or die, the path forward is clear.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, thorns, disheartenedcel and 4 others
This is the final blackpill

Not even on org can we escape lookism

No safety

It's over. Ascend or die, the path forward is clear.
Exactly the fact chad users are twice as popular as the most charismatic users in the forum

As soon as master released the clothing brand he also sent @pneumocystosis a shirt for free got him VIP for free

I literally cannot be convinced these guys are actually wasting monthly earned money in incel forums

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
He does have VIP tho and I bet it was also given for free
vip is just a cosmetic skin for the most part.
U litterally can’t convince me that every open forum chad just happens to have purchased vip and voluntarily wanted to moderate an incel forum for free because they are so kind :feelskek:
we both applied to moderate the looksmax section because we were tired of seeing shit threads flood it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Gaygymmaxx
Exactly the fact chad users are twice as popular as the most charismatic users in the forum

As soon as master released the clothing brand he also sent @pneumocystosis a shirt for free got him VIP for free

I literally cannot be convinced these guys are actually wasting monthly earned money in incel forums
High iq users get respect too tbh I was trolling

Greycels are the ones who chad glaze

The real niggas got each others backs on here because they respect high iq

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thorns, LOOKISM-LOGIC, Iasacrko and 1 other person

we both applied to moderate the looksmax section because we were tired of seeing shit threads flood it.
who even uses looksmax sections tbh offtopic mogs

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and thorns
yea lifetime VIP+ is free for mods
Not mods I mean chads every public chad here has VIP it’s interesting to me :feelswhat:

Like honestly Ik u guys can’t talk about the truth but tell me

Who would make a better mod?

Mr chad who gets his dick sucked and is at parties but comes in once a week to check in

Or currycel who religously is online

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: If this isn’t dick riding chad idk what is

• So Sad
JFL are you really suprised by this?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Iasacrko
Not mods I mean chads every public chad here has VIP it’s interesting to me :feelswhat:

Like honestly Ik u guys can’t talk about the truth but tell me

Who would make a better mod?

Mr chad who gets his dick sucked and is at parties but comes in once a week to check in

Or currycel who religously is online

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: If this isn’t dick riding chad idk what is
why dont you apply to be a mod clearly you want to be one

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, ascension and GlamourPursuer
off topic would be great if any of you actually had any hobbies.
my hobby's are jerking off and watching isekai animes

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, irkkedmulatto, thorns and 1 other person

I bet lifeless curries who dedicate their life to this forum also apply but get rejected

I remember seeing a popular user post about how he’s been applying for months and hasn’t been accepted I think it was @ascension but I can’t recall

Meanwhile chads here apply once

I remember @niko would join the forum literally twice a year Jfl yet he was mod :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Its all about looks, Always has been

• So Sad
I bet lifeless curries who dedicate their life to this forum also apply but get rejected

I remember seeing a popular user post about how he’s been applying for months and hasn’t been accepted I think it was @ascension but I can’t recall

Meanwhile chads here apply once

I remember @niko would join the forum literally twice a year Jfl yet he was mod :lul:

FAKE NEWS

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Iasacrko
JFL are you really suprised by this?
I mean I’ve known this ever since an old Chad user @niko who only came in like twice a year to “moderate”

Just blows my mind how there’s no escaping the mog even in incel forums :feelskek:

Vip for u guys is also free for sure even pre mod status

there's people who've been spamming account applications all day everyday for ages, and they never seem to learn from their mistakes and make more effort.

there's people who've been spamming account applications all day everyday for ages, and they never seem to learn from their mistakes and make more effort.
Yeah coincidentally the chad face and busy real life calendar always comes with talent and effort :feelskek:

Yeah coincidentally the chad face and busy real life calendar always comes with talent and effort :feelskek:
you have no idea how bad things really are.

like half of all applications have 'mog' or 'ascend' as their reason for joining with no further context.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Iasacrko
I bought vip yesterday only to legit not be able to find this mysterious vip subforum @Master

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Iasacrko
This is the only site master cares about and he knows that bitter subhumans will go on a power trip and run the site to the ground like on .is

Chads are nicer and have everything they want so no incentive to betray master

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Iasacrko
I bought vip yesterday only to legit not be able to find this mysterious vip subforum @Master
Yes while u payed for VIP every popular forum chad gets it for free and clothes sent to them etc

Jfl I believe Master is actually doing even more to increase forum traffic probably sending them money so they can post here once a week

I had mods like and admit to it in this thread chads get VIP for free :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Lookologist003
Yes while u payed for VIP every popular forum chad gets it for free and clothes sent to them etc

Jfl I believe Master is actually doing even more to increase forum traffic probably sending them money so they can post here once a week

I had mods like and admit to it in this thread chads get VIP for free :feelskek:
we get the limited designs that you guys have no access to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Lookologist003, watah and 2 others
Tbh Unironically using that in public is a litteral death sentence :feelskek:
I still get approached at work wearing my autism awareness cap so it can't be that bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, itzyaboyJJ and Iasacrko
clavicular face Is high mtn,low htn at best not chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, watah, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
clavicular face Is high mtn,low htn at best not chad
No high mtn gets the attention he gets even with his height

I’d say facially he’s on that scratching chadlite range

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lucifer6969, watah, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
Who would’ve thought? The users who became mods actually put hard effort into themselves instead of posting every single thought into their head that they would go further than you.

Also I guess looks also matter here too, ironically, it’s via still as a reverse meritocratic method. Where as irl looks are the first impression here it’s about how far you’ve come.

Last edited:
master gave me hopes to get mod status but he said i need to send him a pic first and when i did he just ignored me

its so brutal to not be chad in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Iasacrko and Crisick

Make me mod

master gave me hopes to get mod status but he said i need to send him a pic first and when i did he just ignored me

its so brutal to not be chad in 2024
Mirin join date you fuckin oldcel
Bro joined while I was rotting at army eating fucking sand-storms while practicing shooting

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro and buflek