Chads, @forevergymcelling and Org slayers do you have any fucking idea how much it rages me

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
To see HTB's + generally above average to attractive women with utter soy subhuman disgraces?

Eh?
Eh?

Look at yourselves.
sad bbc two GIF by BBC

Those shit hipster glasses and beards. Those fat balding black jabba the huts leading that girl you been speaking to without even looking at her but at you?
He was looking at you more then her, he secretly knowwwwws what's really up and was waiting for you to take it. But you (I) didn't.

You fucking cunt!
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
computer rage GIF
Max George Omg GIF by MultiStory Media

We have all collectively got to work together and cuck oofie-doofies and take the monopoly back.
Nigel Farage Goodbye GIF

Take back control!
200.gif

Make them pay for ever having the audacity to be with what they don't deserve.
Bbc One GIF by BBC

It's ironic now how times have changed isn't it? You should be ashamed. Normally it would be incels seeking entitlement when now it is deservedly hardworked, looksmaxxed, above average men suffering.

It made sense to be mogged by actual competitive, men.

But when you see you and her mog him so drastically.

How can you cope!!

@6ft4 @ReadBooksEveryday @pneumocystosis @everyfuckingchadandslayerhere

Honestly, I mire every legit slayer and Chad here who utilised with what they got, or what they worked to get.

untitled1.png

Attachments

• 1722635617812.jpeg
    1722635617812.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, 6ft4, ascension and 3 others
it is truly an unsolvable mystery. luck predominates everyone's life, jfl if u didn't spec into max luck upon birth

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
schizo ramblings

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, optimisticzoomer, IwillRope2024 and 1 other person
To see HTB's + generally above average to attractive women with utter soy subhuman disgraces?

Eh?
Eh?

Look at yourselves.
sad bbc two GIF by BBC

Those shit hipster glasses and beards. Those fat balding black jabba the huts leading that girl you been speaking to without even looking at her but at you?
He was looking at you more then her, he secretly knowwwwws what's really up and was waiting for you to take it. But you (I) didn't.

You fucking cunt!
computer rage GIF

We have all collectively got to work together and cuck oofie-doofies and take the monopoly back.
Nigel Farage Goodbye GIF

Take back control!
200.gif

Bbc One GIF by BBC

It's ironic now how times have changed isn't it? You should be ashamed. Normally it would be incels seeking entitlement when now it is deservedly hardworked, looksmaxxed, above average men suffering.

How can you cope!!
View attachment 3068191
View attachment 3068190
View attachment 3068187
View attachment 3068183
View attachment 3068188

Honestly, I mire every legit slayer and Chad here who utilised with what they got, or what they worked to get.

View attachment 3068257
Warra discovery.
Just dont be a mentally ill retard and your life will be ok :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
schizo ramblings
You even know what that means? I've been able to keep the topic to a very relevant social situation.
it is truly an unsolvable mystery. luck predominates everyone's life, jfl if u didn't spec into max luck upon birth
Fuck luck. Otherwise, it's Seasons In The Abyss.

Anyway, I'm referring to present and eventually future tense. The riot should be happening.
Warra discovery.
Just dont be a mentally ill retard and your life will be ok :lul::lul:
It's not only about us or anyone with good-looking potential but also to our potential and power at the world.

Looks should matter. Taking the piss outta somebody for things they don't have should come back but we're getting brainwashed.

@MoggerGaston @TechnoBoss @Achilles

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Tf is with the schizo gifs

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Then you didn't get it. Or worse, accepting being cucked right now. I'm sure if you've faced the oofy-doofy pill when you're HTN+ you will understand.

View attachment 3068328

Mogs overrated garbage Mortician to oblivion incel.
Shut up neurodivergent bitch. You can't even comprehend a normal conversation

Shut up neurodivergent bitch. You can't even comprehend a normal conversation
Muh neurodivergent, muh comprehend without showing proof.

You understood what I said tho lmao, get outside and see for yourself this pandemic happening instead of talking to me.

Last edited:
Muh neurodivergent, muh comprehend without showing proof.

You understood what I said tho lmao, get outside and see for yourself this pandemic happening instead of talking to me.
yes talking to you is making me lose braincels have a nice life

Screenshot 102

DEATH TO ALL OFFIE DOOFYS:love:

• Love it
Reactions: infini
Whos this guy btw ??

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and MoggerGaston
OP looks like a nonce btw

Eh?
Eh?

Look at yourselves.
sad bbc two GIF by BBC

You fucking cunt!
computer rage GIF

Nigel Farage Goodbye GIF

Take back control!
200.gif

Bbc One GIF by BBC

How can you cope!!
View attachment 3068191
View attachment 3068190
View attachment 3068187
View attachment 3068183
View attachment 3068188

untitled1.png
Theyre probably nt or spike the foids emotions or just get used its a facade but still lets kill them all bhai:feelshehe:

OP looks like a nonce btw
It's okay virgin, one day you will get laid with your desire while doing fuck all for it. I promise.
[edit]
How do you look btw, I'm sorry I should've asked before.
Theyre probably nt or spike the foids emotions or just get used its a facade but still lets kill them all bhai:feelshehe:
Slay or be slayed (cucked) world.

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
My desire is not to get laid. My actual desire is to remain voluntarily celibate for life, like a monk
It's okay virgin, one day you will get laid with your desire while doing fuck all for it. I promise.
[edit]
How do you look btw, I'm sorry I should've asked before.

Slay or be slayed (cucked) world.

My desire is not to get laid. My actual desire is to remain voluntarily celibate for life, like a monk
Love it when you get users here to start coping and bend like the bitch they are lmao. So why be here? Unironically it makes less sense then the incels crying to @averagejoe's/ @WishIwasChico's validation seeking threads meanwhile every other slayer gets away with it here.

Love it when you get users here to start coping and bend like the bitch they are lmao. So why be here? Unironically it makes less sense then the incels crying to @averagejoe's/ @WishIwasChico's validation seeking threads meanwhile every other slayer gets away with it here.
Why would I not be here?
I use it as social media and for fun

so you know how I look, what about you then, if this is social media?
Twitter is also social media, yet no one posts themselves

And I'm a mtn chincel

Pity reply, you've proved my OP point and should be slaying.
Wtf are u on about gramps
Unironically a schizo user, unlike the trolls

Wtf are u on about gramps
Unironically a schizo user, unlike the trolls
>JFL's to my last reply.
>WTF are u on about gramps.:soy:

Tell me why I'm schizo then virgin, when what I write keeps getting you triggered.

>JFL's to my last reply.
>WTF are u on about gramps.:soy:

Tell me why I'm schizo then virgin.
Because your reply had no relevance to what was said
And your previous posts in other threads

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Why did you include a vid of a random girl squirting and farting?

I think that 60% of women don't care about looks and date the first Normie from her social circle onsight while the other 30% of women are indeed hypergamous and Chad/ millionaire only.

Thats why we always got rejected by single women , as they expect Chad to approach, while the other women are always in LTR for many years with the first random oofiee doofiee.

Just be first is law in my opinion.

Why did you include a vid of a random girl squirting and farting?
For teh lulz.
Because I can.
And to put you on the right path son.

I think that 60% of women don't care about looks and date the first Normie from her social circle onsight while the other 30% of women are indeed hypergamous and Chad/ millionaire only.
Perhaps now but Chads can swoon. It's that many don't approach and it relies on social status or inhibition.
Thats why we always got rejected by single women , as they expect Chad to approach, while the other women are always in LTR for many years with the first random oofiee doofiee.
Yes. Gone are the days where women instincts kick in. We have to get that back and make them pay. I wonder if have you ever told these retards that their partner looks like shit?
Just be first is law in my opinion.
And it took me into a virgin based LTR for 10 years to which she's now retarded and with a fat subhuman disgrace like how her mother is.

Last edited:
agree i'm 32 now , but look 28 so I will pretend being 25 and approach only girls 19 or below are just be first is law and they still aren't aware of their massive asset on the dating market yet. gonna apprach any girl above 15, legal age for sex in my country France.

• +1
Reactions: infini
@ascension thanks god OP used a comma between Chads and FG

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
agree i'm 32 now , but look 28 so I will pretend being 25 and approach only girls 19 or below are just be first is law and they still aren't aware of their massive asset on the dating market yet. gonna apprach any girl above 15, legal age for sex in my country France.
We have a lot in common then. (y) Best of luck. Where are you gonna approach 19 y/o's tho? Love France.

@ascension thanks god OP used a comma between Chads and FG
Even better if you're not ugly. :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back