Chad’s life(get to choose)

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
He even has pink bow clip on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and romanstock
Why can't I have this why god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc, ibIamechico, halloweed and 3 others
This guy is non nt as fuck btw if u actually watched his old shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
not a chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
This is honestly such a hard watch.
This guy is so awkward, and yet all the women TRY look past it, you can literally see them trying to put on their best fake smiles & laughs.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Look at this shit.

Not one real smile nor laugh in this room.

no shit nigga, women don't even understand comedy anyway
I know, which is why this video is such a hard watch.
You should watch it tbh I literally cringe half the time :feelshaha:

Go to 12:48 in the video, oh god I literally had to pause the video for a minute and just.............

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I hate watching videos of women interacting with specific types of chads because they behave in very repulsive ways trying to please him.

The desperation to be accepted by chad is palpable and certain types of chads don’t treat it with the contempt it deserves.

A lot of these women upon meeting chad act as if they’ve finally found a guy on their level when the reality is they just have inflated ego’s, so when they start acting “normal” you see how absolutely cringey their personalities are from not having to develop themselves in any significant way.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and raleqtambrobret
Damn
its sad hes autistic
Wasted potential

I hate watching videos of women interacting with specific types of chads because they behave in very repulsive ways trying to please him.

The desperation to be accepted by chad is palpable and certain types of chads don’t treat it with the contempt it deserves.

A lot of these women upon meeting chad act as if they’ve finally found a guy on their level when the reality is they just have inflated ego’s, so when they start acting “normal” you see how absolutely cringey their personalities are from not having to develop themselves in any significant way.
foids are brain rot central obviously you can't expect anything valuable coming out of their brain for most of them unluckily

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
ngl the popular nigga on tiktok who looks like him mogs him

All the foids there are so subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back