chads like chico and maher could impregnate thousands of women but they settled with mtb/htbs

K

k99

Platinum
just goes to show u that men go for personality and women go for looks contrary to popular belief

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, HeightPilledum, Clark69 and 1 other person
Well chicos son won the lottery and is coming to mog us all with fully smv maxxed money maxxed loving family maxxed looks maxed so

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and thebuffdon690
Well chicos son won the lottery and is coming to mog us all with fully smv maxxed money maxxed loving family maxxed looks maxed so
yeah but thats not the point chico could literally Ginginskhanmaxxed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and noahwillascend
in their primes they've slayed hundreds of stacies and other GL women, some being threesomes. they fk'ed in a higher quality/quantity than a million men would combined

after that, im sure they got bored and went for personality in their LTRs

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and SoundnVision
in their primes they've slayed hundreds of stacies and other GL women, some being threesomes. they fk'ed in a higher quality/quantity than a million men would combined

after that, im sure they got bored and went for personality in their LTRs
i doubt maher got married young to that serbian whore idk about chico

I recently learned that Chico's current wife snatched him up when he was 19 and she was 22 :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Absolutely brutal. My boy had no chance of living an actual Chad life :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and k99
I recently learned that Chico's current wife snatched him up when he was 19 and she was 22 :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Absolutely brutal. My boy had no chance of living an actual Chad life :feelsbadman:
Yeh cuz it’s overrated asf, and he knows it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and HeightPilledum

Attachments

• IMG_6014.jpeg
    IMG_6014.jpeg
    730.6 KB · Views: 0