Chads listen to 2000s white girl music

ripper

ripper

treat the goyim like cattle
Jfl whenever I see a subhuman low iq sped their favorite artists are like ken carson yeat kendrick or travis scott. Rap is actual brainrot and turns you into a coon. Chads and people with good lives(same thing) listen to 2000 white girl music blues jazz and anything but rap. If rap is your most listened to type of music its over for you and you are destined to be a good goy for the rest of your life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tryingtoascend, Saftsacksamensack, deadstock and 14 others
You need to listen to Lana to become a chad :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, eiegta and ey88
Chad listens to rock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, greycel, try2beme and 2 others
You need to listen to Lana to become a chad :ogre:
she got some good songs and female gaze if you say ur favorite artist is like a degenerate women beater its over

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
tales, NT zoomer chads listen to rap. Only faggots larping on tiktok for female engagement like niche female artists

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and GunDevilHybrid
tales, NT zoomer chads listen to rap. Only faggots larping on tiktok for female engagement like niche female artists
doesnt have to be niche and yea rap might be nt for dudes but most are low iq a

And btw your white girl music promoting hypergamy bluepilled delusions is more a psyop than rap will ever be

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and GunDevilHybrid
And btw your white girl music promoting hypergamy bluepilled delusions is more a psyop than rap will ever be
exactly why its chad music

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Gonthar
asap rocky makes high iq music keep coping, however new gen "rappers" are low iq infact

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
doesnt have to be niche and yea rap might be nt for dudes but most are low iq a
What is this equivalency, its a zoomer trait to listen to rap nothing to do with IQ since now its not only nigger culture

asap rocky makes high iq music keep coping, however new gen "rappers" are low iq infact
sure there are some high iq artists in rap but most of it now its js garabage

exactly why its chad music
Chad dosent listen to this shit though? JFL if you think a D1 athlete stereotypical and most commonly found HS slayer is listening to lana del ray

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid

What is this equivalency, its a zoomer trait to listen to rap nothing to do with IQ since now its not only nigger culture
the lyrics are legit brainrot it js talks about the most degenerate and degrading shit ever

• +1
Reactions: greycel
no he listens to nigger rap

• WTF
Reactions: ripper
Chad listens to rock
Sorry bro but all I see is your pfp saying whatever you write ,same with @ElTruecel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and ey88
Chad dosent listen to this shit though? JFL if you think a D1 athlete stereotypical and most commonly found HS slayer is listening to lana del ray
nigga comparing d1 athletes to regular people, fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and ripper
the lyrics are legit brainrot it js talks about the most degenerate and degrading shit ever
Okay and? Its an NT trait to listen to rap and chads do not listen to soy music argument over

nigga comparing d1 athletes to regular people, fucking retard
Fucking retarded balkan cumgumzzler doesn't realize the title says chad, his comment said chad and so did mine pipe down cunt

Fucking retarded balkan cumgumzzler doesn't realize the title says chad, his comment said chad and so did mine pipe down cunt

on my mother's life i would fuck you up in person, i die to meet keyboard warriors like you in person

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ripper
Okay and? Its an NT trait to listen to rap and chads do not listen to soy music argument over
maybe nt infront of dudes u jew and its not soy i am talking about anything but rap read the post sped

View attachment 3085694

on my mother's life i would fuck you up in person, i die to meet keyboard warriors like you in person
muh keyboard warrior while you look like a literal baby and are the one talking shit, you wouldn't do shit faggot you look like my baby cousin
RTdsVjCkT5a2KhTlPdLDsA

maybe nt infront of dudes u jew and its not soy i am talking about anything but rap read the post sped
Jfl whenever I see a subhuman low iq sped their favorite artists are like ken carson yeat kendrick or travis scott.
You focussed on rap you utter retard, dont move the goalpost cause you look stupid as fuck right now

muh keyboard warrior while you look like a literal baby and are the one talking shit, you wouldn't do shit faggot you look like my baby cousin
View attachment 3085695
whatever makes u sleep good at night lmao, whats ur ig ill add you

whatever makes u sleep good at night lmao, whats ur ig ill add you

Balkan IQ on display faggot starts an argument cause he cant read and then thinks he's the tough guy. Eat my dick son :feelshah:

You focussed on rap you utter retard, dont move the goalpost cause you look stupid as fuck right now
u focused it on "soy music" when my whole argument is the lowest of the low when it comes to music in modern day is rap and listening to white girl music , blues jazz and anything else is better. Listening to old music and 2000s white girl music or like the weekend ect is nt to girls so u can keep listenting to rap and be nt to guys and further ur goy journey

u focused it on "soy music" when my whole argument is the lowest of the low when it comes to music in modern day is rap and listening to white girl music , blues jazz and anything else is better. Listening to old music and 2000s white girl music or like the weekend ect is nt to girls so u can keep listenting to rap and be nt to guys and further ur goy journey
The first thing I said was NT chads listen to rap not niche things, I only focused on white girl music since that is the biggest pysop didn't mention anything about blues or jazz which most zoomers don't listen to either

The first thing I said was NT chads listen to rap not niche things, I only focused on white girl music since that is the biggest pysop didn't mention anything about blues or jazz which most zoomers don't listen to either
ur like the worst debater ive seen on this site. What niche things are you talking about

Pretty retarded even assigning labels to different archetypes of men knowing full well music taste is subjective for everyone. Admiring the katherine av though, TVD is a goated series

Pretty retarded even assigning labels to different archetypes of men knowing full well music taste is subjective for everyone. Admiring the katherine av though, TVD is a goated series
true ig but you got to admit that rap is the lowest iq form of lyrics now. thanks yuh tvd is goated on season 3 ep 15 rn

ur like the worst debater ive seen on this site. What niche things are you talking about
You're actually dumb as fuck and cant argue without moving the goalpost
I said zoomer chads rarely listen to what you claim they do and listen to (2000s white girl music) which is what you put most emphasis on
You started talking about how rap is degenerate which is beside the point chads still listen to it
White girl music (you placed emphasis on this) is the definition of soy you Jewish bootlicker, muh you debate bad. You never proved me wrong just saying random fuckshit besides the point :lul:

true ig but you got to admit that rap is the lowest iq form of lyrics now
Nobody doubted that
Funny GIF

Dosent matter how low IQ the lyrics are, its what most zoomer chads listen to meaning your post is wrong.

You're actually dumb as fuck and cant argue without moving the goalpost

I said zoomer chads rarely listen to what you claim they do and listen to (2000s white girl music) which is what you put most emphasis on

You started talking about how rap is degenerate which is beside the point chads still listen to it

White girl music (you placed emphasis on this) is the definition of soy you Jewish bootlicker, muh you debate bad. You never proved me wrong just saying random fuckshit besides the point :lul:
I said that rap is nt for guys. I did put emphasis on that chads listen to white girl music which u still havent changed my mind on. I said in the post that rap is degenerate and low iq in the post so its not besides the point and sure maybe some chads listen to it but I see more listen to other stuff instead more. Saying that white girl music is more jewish than modern day rap is so retarded, I agree white girl music is prob jewish but modern day rap is way more and is a way they destroy modern society now. They only talk about treating women like bitches killing eachother and doing drugs. So id say thats worse that lady gagas poker face or shawn mendes.

A genuine supposed “Chad” listens to whatever he wants

maybe some chads listen to it but I see more listen to other stuff instead more.
Hiphop/rap was the most streamed genre in America for a while now, you arent convincing me your average Zoomer Chad or normie isn't listening to mostly rap. Change your argument to someone who grew up listening so not our generation but millenials and you have a point.
. They only talk about treating women like bitches killing eachother and doing drugs. So id say thats worse that lady gagas poker face or shawn mendes.
Only niggers follow through with this though, meanwhile bluepilled music actually influences the average female since they are insanely gullible

Last edited:
Also this thread is just weird way of bragging about your music taste

• JFL
Reactions: ripper
Hiphop/rap was the most streamed genre in America for a while now, you arent convincing me your average Zoomer Chad or normie isn't listening to mostly rap. Change your argument to someone who grew up listening to that stuff and you have a point.

Only niggers follow through with this though, meanwhile bluepilled music actually influences the average female since they are insanely gullible
By ur first point the average streamed genre in america is rap, and chad isnt average so thats why i am saying that almost every sub i see listens to rap while when I see someone listen to somthing else they more often than not seem to be more attractive(based on personal experience ig) Your second point I agree that they only follow through(on like murder) but it does change how other people atleast think about women and somtimes drugs.

By ur first point the average streamed genre in america is rap, and chad isnt average
terrible logic, they are above average in looks and in dating this doesn't carry on to literal niches. An NT chad can listen to whatever he wants and not get mocked but its still going to be within average

Recommend me some

terrible logic, they are above average in looks and in dating this doesn't carry on to literal niches. An NT chad can listen to whatever he wants and not get mocked but its still going to be within average
Yea it was pretty terrible logic lmao but ig we cant base this on stats but ive just seen more chads listen to other music than rap and is just more nt to tell a girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA