Chads.me vs Lookism.net

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Screenshot 2020 12 31 at 020827

Screenshot 2020 12 31 at 020853

Never thought this site mogged Lookism so hard. It's been going much more mainstream lately.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, ItsOver.com, owlofathena and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 8919
Both are incel AF tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 8919
Lookism has been finished ever since that hack, which occurred during the summer of 2019.
Funnily enough, that hack, and the subsequent (and brief) shutdown that followed, made me emigrate to looksmax instead.

Had lookism stayed normal, I probably would have never created an account here.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Ryan, ItsOver.com and 12 others
FUCKING BLUEPILLERS AND GUESTS TBH NGL. GTFO

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and TUSSELEIF
Lookism has been finished ever since that hack, which occurred during the summer of 2019.
Funnily enough, that hack, and the subsequent (and brief) shutdown that followed, made me emigrate to looksmax instead.

What hack? What happend?

What hack? What happend?
In mid July 2019, a user known simply as 'dimez' obtained root access to the server via a SQL injection. With root access, he was able to view every user's IP address, email address, and password. His malicious activities included:

• Doxxing notable users
  • Sending infected PMs that would pull the recipient's IP address if they opened them
  • Permanently banning notable members and moderators
  • Taking the site offline entirely
The site was inoperative for a little longer than a week before the admin performed a rollback, but the damage was already done, with user participation declining dramatically. Online user count typically peaked around 1000 (including guests) before the hack, but almost never exceeded 500 afterwards. Blame for the attack was initially directed at the subreddit inceltears, but it was later revealed by inceltears moderators that they were not responsible and dimez was acting alone.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 6400 and goat2x
caging at the admin blaming the mods when in reality he was too lazy to updaet the website thats why it looked like a forum made in 1999

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5189 and Gargantuan
Nobody cares about * or Lookism.net. Those are only filled the rejects of incels.is and Looksmax.me

Why did he do this
if the guy who was bragging about it was really him

then he is a self proclaimed millionaire who got his money through developing softwares
he was just an average incel narcy

I remember that, shortly after the hack and shutdown lots of .net users came here. I believe the data of certain users there also got leaked or something similar.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
zesto, old firned

I remember that, shortly after the hack and shutdown lots of .net users came here. I believe the data of certain users there also got leaked or something similar.

XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Alexanderr
It was the site admin's fault, he abandoned it for like 3 years and then came back hoping to make it big again, .me had taken its spot, it was too late, if he didn't abandon it .me would be legit dead now

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
lookism.net got eviscerated years ago becaause of Zesto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16919 and Bitch
that said i miss it, you had true absolute freedom of speech there, the userbase was older, users had more sense of humor, i wished it was still big

@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Ryan