CHADs Of lookmax me

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
@6ft5manlet took the new place of chad on lookmax me, @cocainecowboy all though I admire you you are now second place at that pathetic attempt to save face. What was that dude you acted like a high inhibition curry boy right about to ask a girl out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Alexanderr, Deleted member 3962 and 5 others

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
indeed, the 6'7 mogger cocainecowboy used to be the mogger of the site, until he was brutally and effortlessly dethroned by @6ft5manlet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3962, retard and 2 others
titbot rn

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
indeed, the 6'7 mogger cocainecowboy used to be the mogger of the site, until he was brutally and effortlessly dethroned by @6ft5manlet
@Fuk is on the come up. i see him mogging in the future

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, EthnicelAscension and moggingmachine
Silly incels disqualified me due to my extreme mogging ability

They want to keep their silly competitions interesting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3583
Still hasn't proved it's him

Both are too tall tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Vitruvian
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2846
cant you just reverse search his pics
Jfl at the naivety of you all

You couldn't reverse search aesthetic so it must be him hurr durr

Could be from some private insta account for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, IndianJock, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Petsmart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Almu
@6ft5manlet took the new place of chad on lookmax me, @cocainecowboy all though I admire you you are now second place at that pathetic attempt to save face. What was that dude you acted like a high inhibition curry boy right about to ask a girl out
I've been told I have potential and I'm on the grind of fasting I had a packet of chocolate cookies 9 of them thick but small and dinner that's lit it I'm being strict on myself but I have chad potential as my dad has been called high t chad

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, maxmendietta, IndianJock and 1 other person
I've been told I have potential and I'm on the grind of fasting I had a packet of chocolate cookies 9 of them thick but small and dinner that's lit it I'm being strict on myself but I have chad potential as my dad has been called high t chad
YOu are light years from chad

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Never heard of either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogapm123, moggingmachine, hebbewem and 1 other person
how is cocaine guy looksmax chad when he doesnt even show his face wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2846
nah. im pretty sure im still the one living inside the entire sides head. the fact that im getting threads made about constantly proves this. it doesn't even have to do with my perceived looks, or avi or anything. its just what i write that gets to a lot of people

he publicly shared, teenager, adult pictures, even with his friend and girl-friend etc. his face is nothing special, but he has good/height/frame/body and is white therefore mogs most of forum by defualt. so if i'd want to "compete" with him in front of the forum I'd have to start sharing pictures of similar regard to not play from a handicapped position, otherwise I lose the "debate" in all possibly outcomes, no matter what I say until I share pics.

I'm obviously not going to do that just because an irrelevant dog (of many) is barking for me. I gain 0 out of it with compromising my anonimity.

I've also said multiple times that I never acted nice or wanted to be perceived as a likeable figure and never acted that way either, so it's not like my "reputation" has been damaged or something.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 3962 and Titbot
nah. im pretty sure im still the one living inside the entire sides head. the fact that im getting threads made about constantly proves this. it doesn't even have to do with my perceived looks, or avi or anything. its just what i write that gets to a lot of people

he publicly shared, teenager, adult pictures, even with his friend and girl-friend etc. his face is nothing special, but he has good/height/frame/body and is white therefore mogs most of forum by defualt. so if i'd want to "compete" with him in front of the forum I'd have to start sharing pictures of similar regard to not play from a handicapped position, otherwise I lose the "debate" in all possibly outcomes, no matter what I say until I share pics.

I'm obviously not going to do that just because an irrelevant dog (of many) is barking for me. I gain 0 out of it with compromising my anonimity.

I've also said multiple times that I never acted nice or wanted to be perceived as a likeable figure and never acted that way either, so it's not like my "reputation" has been damaged or something.
Who even are you

Interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Unoriginal post stealing my response from earlier in the thread but rephrasing it. Goer.
I didn't even read your post swear down I don't have any hatred to you which Is why Im giving you the validation to tell you the truth

@ZyzzReincarnate what is your sex having opinion bro? do you care? i dont

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I didn't even read your post swear down I don't have any hatred to you which Is why Im giving you the validation to tell you the truth
Tenor4
Tenor4
Tenor4

You read every word and thought you'd get away with it

Now you've been caught and you're making up a high E excuse

Log out asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I literally didn't even read your message I just scrolled for the 2 people that were tagged to see if they posted cause I don't know who theyre to be honest and I've been on here for like maybe 2 months now
Henry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
@Fuk is on the come up. i see him mogging in the future

INDEED.

Many letters

Last edited:
Jfl at the naivety of you all

You couldn't reverse search aesthetic so it must be him hurr durr

Could be from some private insta account for example
Can’t prove it’s him and can’t prove it’s not him, so I’ll just take it for what it is until someone can somehow prove me otherwise by providing evidence it’s someone else.

I have yet to see someone with a more menacing skull than @Petsmart

• Woah
Reactions: Petsmart
Can’t prove it’s him and can’t prove it’s not him, so I’ll just take it for what it is until someone can somehow prove me otherwise by providing evidence it’s someone else.
???

this is me boyo. pls dont meme it btw, i'm very self conscious

42638-aleksa-gavrilovic.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Cocainecowboy won against the other dude.