Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Erik-Jón and chadtindermoney
F788587A B68B 4B32 9016 BA1EF2D83F99

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Danish_Retard, Warlow and 18 others
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Also watch your collagen the nasolabial folds are showing
His asian genes are still kinda perceptible tho, because of his eye area and the fact he is kinda panfaced.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Oberyn
His asian genes are still kinda perceptible tho, because of his eye area and the fact he is kinda panfaced.
Tagged the wrong reply :ogre:

+ his nose is kinda asian

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
better than if ur mom married another gook but not anywhere near a pure white

but i must say hapas are white with this nice skin colour glow. like its not pasty white. whuch is good for the west

what color hair/eyes/height was ur dad?

better than if ur mom married another gook but not anywhere near a pure white

but i must say hapas are white with this nice skin colour glow. like its not pasty white. whuch is good for the west
Blatant racism :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • +1
Post ur face and ur slays like me
Well you slay more than me but I am more of a volcel/mentalcel. I have had options but turned them down due to mental reasons. So while my mental condition isn't preventing me from getting women interested and getting opportunities like it is for aspiecels, it prevents me from pursuing them because I have OCD and have a fear of touching things and people. I basically just choose to stay home all day. But facially I am chad and if I ever recover from this mentalcel condition (getting therapy soon) I will be unstoppable. As for rn, I just get nudes from girls online and that's plenty to keep me satisfied for the moment.

not even prime chico mogs me
Nigga stop larping and pm me. Whenever a user on here says shit without posting their face I automatically disregard it

?? race is just part of SMV just like how people are lookist and heightist + i said a nice thing about ur race
Yes glad I’m white 6’2 brown eyes red hair

Last edited:
Nigga stop larping and pm me. Whenever a user on here says shit without posting their face I automatically disregard it
I will consider it. You just don't like the fact that people on this forum mog u bc narcy

Your hallow cheeks is determined by your ramus, I got mine from constant kappa
407BF300 B3D7 4530 9939 ADF56C91890C
chewing.

• +1
No amount of interment fasting will help, but you might get IQ boast from fasting, better endurance …

Jfl at the narcyness and zero self awareness of your average looksmax autist lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hueless and Deleted member 18840
Your hallow cheeks is determined by your ramus, I got mine from constant kappa View attachment 1874627 chewing.
Looks unideal Minecraft tier
Hypertrophied masseter muscles looks shit.
Your lower third needs to be more downswing your chin is too short

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and fruitgunpop
Jfl at the narcyness and zero self awareness of your average looksmax autist lmao
I ain’t gonna listen any shit from you, I already ascended. No girl even complained me about my chin being very downswing.

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
I ain’t gonna listen any shit from you, I already ascended. No girl even complained me about my chin being very downswing.
@fruitgunpop some people are narcy beyond belief. And thus will never ascend

• +1
you are autistic you fucking idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Don't think you're going to get much of a hollow cheek effect with a midface as flat as that. Dude's good looking but they lack any midface support, even a nudge in the nasal base be it through a lefort 1-2 or a paranasal implant would be a bit of a looksmaxx (though considering the bimax already being done the later would probably be more favourable)

Nose looks a tad downturned and the apperance of nasolabial folds indicates recession in the region

Chadtindermoney morph

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, chadtindermoney and Deleted member 18840
@fruitgunpop some people are narcy beyond belief. And thus will never ascend
Just fuck off! you and @fruitgunpop I am done with your shits, there is literally nothing wrong with my chin, and I can safely admit I pretty mogg anyone one here except @Salludon.

Attachments

• 8096AE72-6563-43C2-B1BB-7BE1C7F39379.jpeg
    8096AE72-6563-43C2-B1BB-7BE1C7F39379.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
4 psl gookcel

Just fuck off! you and @fruitgunpop I am done with your shits, there is literally nothing wrong with my chin, and I can safely admit I pretty mogg anyone one here except @Salludon.
Yes bro u mog hard. Heres my chin at 12yo class pic. You definitively mog chin wise and looks wise :)
And mind u chad, u are at lower bodyfat that i ever was especially here chad

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
our faces combined woupd br gigachad, you have the jaw, i have the maxilla

• +1
you look like a gook version of griffin johnson

• +1