Godiwish

Looks like my ideal type of foid. Where did you meet her? @chadtindermoney

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and chadtindermoney
Botched bimax patient

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I met her on bumble I just @badg96 maxxed
I got 50+ likes this time on Bumble, but still nowhere near to galaxy elo. Good quality though. Hired some guys online to sign up my account online to crack this Bumble elo nonsense at this point. Got mogged by your elo pill, take the bumble elo pill. If @Nims made your account, you will realize what I mean LOL!

hello

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
I got 50+ likes this time on Bumble, but still nowhere near to galaxy elo. Good quality though. Hired some guys online to sign up my account online to crack this Bumble elo nonsense at this point. Got mogged by your elo pill, take the bumble elo pill. If @Nims made your account, you will realize what I mean LOL!
Wait Can u help me fix my elo for my accounts?

• Woah
Reactions: Leo69
Damn. Even Chads are struggling to get their looksmatch in 2022. Never began.

It could always be better
DM me again with your ELO current results and I'll see what I can do in regards to it. I just started this service thing so it'll take some time, but I think I might have some potential solutions.

DM me again with your ELO current results and I'll see what I can do in regards to it. I just started this service thing so it'll take some time, but I think I might have some potential solutions.
Dm you matches?

Dm you matches?
Nah, just DM me the number of results you get in each app when you sign up in the first 24h or 48h as it's been a while. Can show quality too examples if you want, so can work on base and improvement for next time.

Nah, just DM me the number of results you get in each app when you sign up in the first 24h or 48h as it's been a while. Can show quality too examples if you want, so can work on base and improvement for next time.
Ok I’ll have to remake accounts then

• Woah
Reactions: Leo69
Ok I’ll have to remake accounts then
Wait, don't remake them yet. How's your Tinder right now for example? I think I know a solution to sign up better for Tinder next time possibly.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I don’t need to appease rotters🥸
Lmao, I'm the farthest thing from being a rotter :lul: :lul:. You're just afraid of posting pics of your girlfriend cause then she'll get hit up on Snapchat by all the forum gigachads :lul::lul::lul:.

Mate guarding at its finest :lul::lul:

Found you girlfriend bro :lul::lul:

Lmao, I'm the farthest thing from being a rotter :lul: :lul:. You're just afraid of posting pics of your girlfriend cause then she'll get hit up on Snapchat by all the forum gigachads :lul::lul::lul:.

Mate guarding at its finest :lul::lul:
Ur right bro, my bad I’m actually afraid of you going for her 😰

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Why do people cope here giving good looking people shit ratings? Anything less than HTN for him is just cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Why do people cope here giving good looking people shit ratings? Anything less than HTN for him is just cope.
He's clearly chadlite when you take his height into account

Lifefuel for happas if she is white tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Nosering and slav whore pheno
Ngl she turns me off, looks psychopatic. You can’t have a proper relation with a girl like this. They only enjoy unhealthy ultra domination to not say more. Nor can u respect « her »

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
Ngl she turns me off, looks psychopatic. You can’t have a proper relation with a girl like this. They only enjoy unhealthy ultra domination to not say more. Nor can u respect « her »
I kinda like bipolar redhead girls tbh. Ideal would be a sweet submissive girl, but a bipolar dom girl voluntarily choosing me would give me a massive confidence boost.

Lifefuel for happas if she is white tbh

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
it's respectable that you take action instead of most people who are depressed and too scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back