What type of chain should I get?
Gold or silver, what style i.e Cuban or rope chain, then the size

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 6273, WideZygos and 3 others
I know all about jewelry ask me anything.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 8744
I know all about jewelry ask me anything.
I’m thinking about getting a gold chain I just don’t know which type looks best and if it should be thin or wider. Nice Cuban bracelet btw i saw in your military post

I’m thinking about getting a gold chain I just don’t know which type looks best and if it should be thin or wider. Nice Cuban bracelet btw i saw in your military post
Don't get plated or fake. Get solid. Buy from online sellers not scammer mall shops that overprice you or pawn shops.

White gold looks like a shitty version of silver for 4x the price. Rose gold is pink, I had it but didn't like it. Yellow gold is ideal everyone knows what it is and it looks clean. Just get yellow gold. You won't ever dislike it and everyone will immediately know it's legit just by the color. White gold you can't tell if it's silver or stainless steel. I can tell but only because I know my jewelry.

Silver is cheaper. If you can get something that looks nice in silver, go for it but normies might think it's stainless steel.

Gold is very soft as an element so they mix it with other metals to harden it for jewelry.
Gold is measured in karats 1-24.

10k gold is 10/24 parts gold. This means it's less gold than other alloys and as a result less rich in color and more boring looking.

14k gold is 14/24k gold and slightly darker. I recommend this type. It's what I bought. It's hard enough for daily wear without ever taking it off, it's got good color, and since it's not TOO high in purity, it's not crazy expensive.

18k gold is 18/24 parts gold. It's darker and deeper in color, more asthetic to look at but less usable for daily wear. It's slightly softer but also more expensive.

Other countries, especially asian ones, have higher purities because they don't give a fuck about how soft it is. Thailand sells 23k gold chains and I had one. It was so dark in color it looked like the color on egyptian tombs. It was so soft you bent the clasp open to put it around your neck then bent it back to close it.

For a chain around your neck look into the 22-24 inch range. For a bracelet, slightly larger than your wrist so it hangs a big and dangles just a little so that it looks aesthetic. 5mm is the perfect daily size.

I did all this research and I've had multiple gold chains and shit so I know a little about all of this.

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, LastHopeForNorman, Xulane and 1 other person
Gold is usually pretty douchey and black wanna be looking

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Gold is usually pretty douchey and black wanna be looking
I have 18k gold earrings, a 23k gold stud, a 14k gold miami cuban, and i had a 14k rose gold diamond cut rope bracelet, as well as a 23k gold $3000 chain as well.

Girls like gold honestly dude. I've gotten a shit ton of compliments on my earrings.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AutismMaxing, No Bones Dax, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Don't get plated or fake. Get solid. Buy from online sellers not scammer mall shops that overprice you or pawn shops.

White gold looks like a shitty version of silver for 4x the price. Rose gold is pink, I had it but didn't like it. Yellow gold is ideal everyone knows what it is and it looks clean. Just get yellow gold. You won't ever dislike it and everyone will immediately know it's legit just by the color. White gold you can't tell if it's silver or stainless steel. I can tell but only because I know my jewelry.

Silver is cheaper. If you can get something that looks nice in silver, go for it but normies might think it's stainless steel.

Gold is very soft as an element so they mix it with other metals to harden it for jewelry.

10k gold is 10/24 parts gold. This means it's less gold than other alloys and as a result less rich in color and more boring looking.

14k gold is 14/24k gold and slightly darker. I recommend this type. It's what I bought. It's hard enough for daily wear without ever taking it off, it's got good color, and since it's not TOO high in purity, it's not crazy expensive.

18k gold is 18/24 parts gold. It's darker and deeper in color, more asthetic to look at but less usable for daily wear. It's slightly softer but also more expensive.

Other countries, especially asian ones, have higher purities because they don't give a fuck about how soft it is. Thailand sells 23k gold chains and I had one. It was so dark in color it looked like the color on egyptian tombs. It was so soft you bent the clasp open to put it around your neck then bent it back to close it.

For a chain around your neck look into the 22-24 inch range. For a bracelet, slightly larger than your wrist so it hangs a big and dangles just a little so that it looks aesthetic. 5mm is the perfect daily size.

I did all this research and I've had multiple gold chains and shit so I know a little about all of this.
Thanks man I appreciate the advice

Mh I was thinking about buying a white gold chain + Steel/whitegold watch after moneymaxxing

do you think Whitegold looks shitty?
I have the feeling silver color match me better than gold

Mh I was thinking about buying a white gold chain + Steel/whitegold watch after moneymaxxing

do you think Whitegold looks shitty?
I have the feeling silver color match me better than gold
A lot of people like white gold but white gold isn't even actual gold. Gold is yellow. Dark yellow. "White gold" is just a 14k gold mix where they added a shit ton of silver in it to make it look lighter in color. But if you want that light color itself, just get silver itself. White gold looks sort of like stainless steel which is cheap as fuck and not worth anything. Silver is more flashy.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
A lot of people like white gold but white gold isn't even actual gold. Gold is yellow. Dark yellow. "White gold" is just a 14k gold mix where they added a shit ton of silver in it to make it look lighter in color. But if you want that light color itself, just get silver itself. White gold looks sort of like stainless steel which is cheap as fuck and not worth anything. Silver is more flashy.
thanks for info I thought white gold was more flashy then silver :/

mhh sadly gold will probably don't suit me but is more flashy/ more expensive looking than silver

thanks for info I thought white gold was more flashy then silver :/

mhh sadly gold will probably don't suit me but is more flashy/ more expensive looking than silver
6d45f3115cd309b3ebdc40f82d2104ff

• +1
you personally would advice for yellow gold?
Yeah dude, I would. Everyone will see it, everyone will know it's real, it's clean and classic. Yellow gold has been prized for thousands of years to humans. It's just pretty and high class.

• +1
Also here's the 23k gold thai chain I had. This si what pure gold looks like without any other alloys in it

Screenshot 20210112 084730

Versus 14k

PXL 20210112 140031055

• +1
Keep maxxing brothers