Challenged my 100 kg construction worker father to a fight

ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Kraken
I'm 65 kg 16 but I don't care if I get a broken face or if I die. I lost my courage when I was young but it's time to regain it. Im ready to fight him
@IwantToLooksMaxx inspired me with his larp stories.
I have considered suicide because currently I am defeated in life, I lost to bullies years ago and didn't do shit. I'm ready to be on alert 24/7. Such is the life of a fighter and Im ready to accept it.

He already saw the message I sent him. If he comes to my house right now I will fight him. It will be extremely tough. He was in boxing, grappling and general combat in the Red Army when he was much younger (he is 49 now). He is fat but his back is huge and very thick because of working in construction. If I lose I'm dead if I don't fight him I die due to living the life of a coward

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 14264, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 23 others
Why do you want to fight him?

• +1
Reactions: Sal, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
He responded "Small shit I have no son." 😢 it hurts man. Fuck it. I don't care if Im in the right or wrong behind the basis for this fight

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 10987
He probably gonna rape you and fighting family members is cucked tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing and Warlow
Jfl @ challenging your own father to a duel and posting about it on looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, LifeIsACope, Chadakin and 3 others
Why do you want to fight him?
He comes to the house of his divorced wife (my mother) and talks shit to me. He does this many times. Today it was very physical but I couldn't fight him. Now I realise I have no option. I'm scared of him, he is incredibly physically developed. But I'm not ready to take shit from anybody.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
he is gonna beat the brakes off your stupid ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 10987
jfl bro, gymmaxx and MMAmaxx for a few years, take some roids and then you can beat the shit out of him. As of right now, unless you have a weapon you're going to get pummelled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Tyronecell, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
He comes to the house of his divorced wife (my mother) and talks shit to me. He does this many times. Today it was very physical but I couldn't fight him. Now I realise I have no option. I'm scared of him, he is incredibly physically developed. But I'm not ready to take shit from anybody.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: casadebanho, ShowerMaxxing and TakaTeo
No PUFA depletion for the cell shock that is about to come

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, W0KESTMOTHF, Danish_Retard and 2 others
jfl bro, gymmaxx and MMAmaxx for a few years, take some roids and then you can beat the shit out of him. As of right now, unless you have a weapon you're going to get pummelled.
Same weak point on the body for everybody, not amount of muscle can change that

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Inb4 OP gets his ass raped by his own dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, FootLongDong, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TakaTeo and Deleted member 14543
I wish it wasnt my father 😕

damn your father is low inhib dark triad chad for doing this, inject roids and fight him then or ldar or grab a gun and shoot him ngl cause youre losing the fight atm

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Danish_Retard
damn your father is low inhib dark triad chad for doing this, inject roids and fight him then or ldar or grab a gun and shoot him ngl cause youre losing the fight atm
He is legitimately low inhib. Maybe through fights I'll become low inhib aswell

Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ChristianChad
If he is really strong make sure you focus on sprawling when he tries to grab you to break you in half. If you can make him waste enough energy to give him a fight maybe you can at least earn his respect.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Autism Disability GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadakin and ChristianChad
If he is really strong make sure you focus on sprawling when he tries to grab you to break you in half. If you can make him waste enough energy to give him a fight maybe you can at least earn his respect.
Best advice so far, I definitely don't have any respect from him and it's my fault.
I think people see me as weak and give me shit, if I commit suicide they will have the ultimate win over me, it's a want to get back at them. So my plan is to never take shit from anybody even if it's from my father, and maybe this will evolve me as well or break me out of this cycle of lack of courage and high Agreeablity type of person I am, this will bring a lot of success to my life, one that would otherwise be plagued with cowardness. I don't know what to do tbh... In the future I know I will have to act out of courage, but as they say the future never comes and it is always "now". So I think I have to take this first step

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lawton88 and Danish_Retard
I'm 65 kg 16 but I don't care if I get a broken face or if I die. I lost my courage when I was young but it's time to regain it. Im ready to fight him
I have considered suicide because currently I am defeated in life, I lost to bullies years ago and didn't do shit. I'm ready to be on alert 24/7. Such is the life of a fighter and Im ready to accept it.

He already saw the message I sent him. If he comes to my house right now I will fight him. It will be extremely tough. He was in boxing, grappling and general combat in the Red Army when he was much younger (he is 49 now). He is fat but his back is huge and very thick because of working in construction. If I lose I'm dead if I don't fight him I die due to living the life of a coward
Look my dad is a massive asshole, but unless hes being physically violent to anyone i wouldnt fight him, aint shit on my dad whos 130kg lol

• +1
He is legitimately low inhib. Maybe through fights I'll become low inhib aswell
real life is not fight club you fucking retard. i look forward to update from hospital.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 6785
how tall is he ?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Threads like this are why I joined this forum

kick him in the sack from whence you were came :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Slightly shorter then me (5'6-7)
Can I beat up your dad for you? Mr T got his start in a midget toss event and I’ve been looking for an entryway to fame like him. Maybe I’d even star in Rocky 8

• +1

Man, the degenerates on .me make my day so much funnier

Did OP die :feelshaha:

• +1
OP passed away.

Tragic.

• +1