Chance of bonesmashing brain damage?

kovacs

kovacs

Master
I only bonesmash my chin, and keep my skull pretty much completely steady- that should eliminate the possibility of brain damage right?

After all shaking your head, or accelerating in a car moves your skill more violently than small vibrations.

I'm still somewhat paranoid so I'm looking for some dissenting perspective.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
if you bone smash while you lie on bed, then the mattress absorbs the impact and the brain does not bounce against the cranium cavity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and gigell
Do you want to be subhuman and smart ?

Or bonemash to become chad and be retarded whilst fucking foids behind the club

Best thing to do is to take your knuckle and smash areas in your face.

if you bone smash while you lie on bed, then the mattress absorbs the impact and the brain does not bounce against the cranium cavity
i dont entirely follow the logic of a mattress- as it will do nothing to stop aggressive vibrations of the head, If you hit your chin with any signficant force your head will jolt violently into the mattress

i.e a sudden high velocity whiplash type movement of the skull, which sloshes around the brain.

Last edited:
if you hit your chin the brain will bounce back and forth, it doesn't matter in which surface you hit it with.

I don't know what to do with my bad chin.

if you hit your chin the brain will bounce back and forth, it doesn't matter in which surface you hit it with.

I don't know what to do with my bad chin.
how come? i dont understand how if it doesnt rattle your skull violently and you let your mandible move with the blows a bit.

i hit with my knuckles and make a conscious effort not to go excessively hard.

Tbh i think it fucked Up my memory qnd shit but it isnt that bad

• +1
Reactions: Nature_Enjoyer1721
i dont entirely follow the logic of a mattress- as it will do nothing to stop aggressive vibrations of the head, If you hit your chin with any signficant force your head will jolt violently into the mattress

i.e a sudden high velocity whiplash type movement of the skull, which sloshes around the brain.
then just lay your body against the wall so the head remains immobile against the wall

I only bonesmash my chin, and keep my skull pretty much completely steady- that should eliminate the possibility of brain damage right?

After all shaking your head, or accelerating in a car moves your skill more violently than small vibrations.

I'm still somewhat paranoid so I'm looking for some dissenting perspective.

this is why i dont smash my brow ridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back