• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken, Jova, thorns and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, thorns and TechnoBoss
Will he win ?
Definitely, dude has a cult of retarded lukewarm white immigrant-hating Christians (While not even being Christian) and his only competition is a black woman who has 'allegedly' put over 1,000 blacks in prison for something as light as marijuana :ROFLMAO:

On top of that, she only has a few months to campaign

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Jova and thorns
If there’s actually a brown woman President my whole world would be shattered 💔

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Jova and thorns
Definitely, dude has a cult of retarded lukewarm white immigrant-hating Christians (While not even being Christian) and his only competition is a black woman who has 'allegedly' put over 1,000 blacks in prison for something as light as marijuana :ROFLMAO:

putting 1,000 blacks in prison for weed is a good reason to vote democrat, fuck niggers and their muh zoots

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, thorns and liberiangrimreaper
and his only competition is a black woman who has 'allegedly' put over 1,000 blacks in prison for something as light as marijuana :ROFLMAO:
based

they needs death penalty

TND will be achieved by a negro foid president

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Jova, moredatesmorerapes and 3 others
putting 1,000 blacks in prison for weed is a good reason to vote democrat, fuck niggers and their muh zoots
Racist Neo-Nazi in 2024 🤦‍♂️ Leave that in 2016 when we believed politics were real

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
If he wins, I dont give a fuck
If he loses, I dont give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Jova and liberiangrimreaper
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and liberiangrimreaper
WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT SCHIZO
I'm saying that you are a DRONE boyo

You are brainwashed by the capitalist agenda and system to believe in class systems they created -- and to hate others because of their class

In other words, you are subconsciously controlled by the jews you hate so much, you're falling into their plan

wake up europecel

• +1
Reactions: watah and Jova

You are brainwashed by the capitalist agenda and system to believe in class systems they created -- and to hate others because of their class

In other words, you are subconsciously controlled by the jews you hate so much, you're falling into their plan

wake up europecel
You're retarded. Kill kikes. Send niggers back to africa. Force hedonistic people to be ascetic. Control the economy to support the state. Ban faggotry. Communism is slavery to juden

wake up europecel
I dont hate anyone because of their class

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

Doesn’t matter, a lot of trump haters. They’ll vote for whoever isn’t him. Kamala already won the black vote and majority of non white females just by entering the race :ogre:

• +1

wake up europecel
Are you saying communism

You're retarded. Kill kikes. Send niggers back to africa. Force hedonistic people to be ascetic. Control the economy to support the state. Ban faggotry. Communism is slavery to juden
🤖🤖🤖🤖

You don’t understand yet but you will soon bhai — They want us civilians to hate anyone but them so they can continue pushing their motives/agenda

Hate keeps us from truth, justice, and liberation

I dont hate anyone because of their class
You THINK you don’t — subconsciously you do. That’s what capitalism is — to make social classes hate one another so the elites’ pockets get fatter

i.e. immigrants and POC are low class because of certain atrocities done by evil power/hungry leaders — which is the main reason these groups get the most discrimination

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter, a lot of trump haters. They’ll vote for whoever isn’t him. Kamala already won the black vote and majority of non white females just by entering the race :ogre:
Lots of trump haters, even More Trump supporters — especially since he lied and claimed he would not propose project 2025

even blacks are telling others to vote trump because of Kamala’s controversial past.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65192
Yes. While the reddit girl power crowd may be loud and obnoxious, most voters (including foids) know that a woman can't lead any country, let alone the greatest superpower in the world. This is also why Killary lost.

Hope Trump wins. It’ll be really bad for America if he does.

• So Sad
You THINK you don’t — subconsciously you do. That’s what capitalism is — to make social classes hate one another so the elites’ pockets get fatter

i.e. immigrants and POC are low class because of certain atrocities done by evil power/hungry leaders — which is the main reason these groups get the most discrimination
You're a fucking idiot every elite says racism is bad and you shouldn't be racist, the real problem is niggers are fucking ugly and I do not want them to mix with my race. They have their own people who they can be with and continent to live in , the jews being then here to degrade us and create instability

Lots of trump haters, even More Trump supporters — especially since he lied and claimed he would not propose project 2025

even blacks are telling others to vote trump because of Kamala’s controversial past.
Kamala is already going crazy with campaigning tho, majority of people are starting to know that she actually put like 45 people in jail for weed and not thousands like Trump said. Plus with a lot of Gen Z reaching voting age she’s gonna get a ton of votes from the youth

This election will be a close one, personally I think anyone is better than trump because of his ties to Peter Thiel, but if the Dems win the house then project 2025 has no chance of getting passed

• +1
You're a fucking idiot every elite(lol) says racism is bad and you shouldn't be racist, the real problem is niggers are fucking ugly and I do not want them to mix with my race. They have their own people who they can be with and continent to live in , the jews being then here to degrade us and create instability
Since when should we believe any word an elite says out of the worldly mouths? like i’ve said, 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖.

I will love to teach you truth someday, because it looks you aren’t capable of doing that by yourself.

P.S. ‘Race’ is a social construct 😉

Since when should we believe any word an elite says out of the worldly mouths? like i’ve said, 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖.

I will love to teach you truth someday, because it looks you aren’t capable of doing that by yourself.

P.S. ‘Race’ is a social construct 😉
You're a fucking idiot and you're not grounded in reality at all, the elites want you to stop being racist so they can import immigrants for cheap labour and you cant do anything about it

• JFL
Kamala is already going crazy with campaigning tho, majority of people are starting to know that she actually put like 45 people in jail for weed and not thousands like Trump said. Plus with a lot of Gen Z reaching voting age she’s gonna get a ton of votes from the youth

This election will be a close one, personally I think anyone is better than trump because of his ties to Peter Thiel, but if the Dems win the house then project 2025 has no chance of getting passed
Hopefully she wins, that orange colored freak is the closest to the anti christ I’ve seen in my life

and yes 45 went to jail, but nobody knows happened to the others, they could’ve went to prison for all we know (not saying they did)

@Quick Thoughts on tiktok shows great data and analysis on this topic if you want to check

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192
You're a fucking idiot and you're not grounded in reality at all, the elites want you to stop being racist so they can import immigrants for cheap labour and you cant do anything about it
God bless bro 😂😂😂 I wish you knowledge in your future of the system we live in.

God bless bro 😂😂😂 I wish you knowledge in your future of the system we live in.
Bro everywhere on the media , diversity programmes blah blah blah your immersed in anti racism and social progressivism and it's all bought and paid for by elites

• JFL