Chang can’t get over the fact that his hapa son looks full Asian

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
White features are easily washed out by mixing with literally any race but white. JFL at him for not expecting this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 4563, Chadeep and 9 others
He thought his kid would end up looking Norwegian lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4563, Chadeep and 5 others
lol they're already panicking when it's only 3 years old. you can tell they're white fetishist weirdos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4563, Chadeep and 7 others
100 % a white guy who imported a gook and now is sad coz his son ain’t not no white

Rate this Asian family
Chef Susur Lee has 3 mixed sons with a white wife
Oldest (middle) looks mexican or filipino, far left (2nd oldest) looks Hawaiian and the youngest looks mostly Asian due to narrow eye area, although he's the tallest @ 6'4. They all turned out to be over 6ft. It's interesting how genetic recomb works and the 3 brothers don't really look alike imo.
kai-bentlee-brenda-bent-levi-bentlee-jet-bentlee-and-susur-lee-the-picture-id489503720

they all still don't look white. jfl at race mixing

100 % a white guy who imported a gook and now is sad coz his son ain’t not no white

Tbh the post is too detailed with life stuff to be larp. Doubt a larper would have written such a long post as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Hapas nearly always look mostly Asian. Even 1/4 Asian people look discernibly Asian. One of my best friends is 1/4 Japanese and he still has the eyes, everyone can tell he's Asian even though he has brown hair and white skin. If you want to have white looking kid the best chance you have of getting away with it is with a white/MENA mix in my experience.

the self hating ethnic honestly thought he could bleach out his genes lol

Hapas nearly always look mostly Asian. Even 1/4 Asian people look discernibly Asian. One of my best friends is 1/4 Japanese and he still has the eyes, everyone can tell he's Asian even though he has brown hair and white skin. If you want to have white looking kid the best chance you have of getting away with it is with a white/MENA mix in my experience.
Even then it's not always so:

His dad is English his mom is Iraqi and he still raps about how people call him a terrorist.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Even then it's not always so:

His dad is English his mom is Iraqi and he still raps about how people call him a terrorist.

Yeah chances are they won't tbh, but I've seen it happen more than any other race.
MENA/white = small chance kid looks white, usually will look obviously mixed or in some cases fully MENA
Asian/white = almost no chance kid looks white but very rarely it can happen
Black/white = no chance kid looks white, never seen a single case of this although maybe some freak cases occur

1/4 MENA will probably look white
1/4 Asian will rarely look white, but higher chance
1/4 Black/white still insanely low chance they look white

Just get surrogate babies theory
C8D302F9 0E38 4B71 AFFC 2D528A8A722A
E2832A37 69F2 4B0A A430 AA969FEF6459

• JFL
very rarely it can happen
Maybe to this hapa model
0BAA88F6 80BA 44AC BA72 0AA67C452D17

Black/white = no chance kid looks white, never seen a single case of this although maybe some freak cases occur
Wentworth Miller looks almost completely white but I’m not sure how much % black he is (only know that he has black blood)
99E1B97C AAB7 4D0E B205 362702015375

• +1
Rate this Asian family
Chef Susur Lee has 3 mixed sons with a white wife
Oldest (middle) looks mexican or filipino, far left (2nd oldest) looks Hawaiian and the youngest looks mostly Asian due to narrow eye area, although he's the tallest @ 6'4. They all turned out to be over 6ft. It's interesting how genetic recomb works and the 3 brothers don't really look alike imo.
kai-bentlee-brenda-bent-levi-bentlee-jet-bentlee-and-susur-lee-the-picture-id489503720
I have a feeling the mum may have cheated on the riceman

• +1
Yeah chances are they won't tbh, but I've seen it happen more than any other race.
MENA/white = small chance kid looks white, usually will look obviously mixed or in some cases fully MENA
Asian/white = almost no chance kid looks white but very rarely it can happen

1/4 MENA will probably look white
1/4 Asian will rarely look white, but higher chance
1/4 Black/white still insanely low chance they look white
theres a half haitan half white kid on tiktok who looks FULLY hite. i was confused at first looking at his tiktok bc it was abt black ppl but this kid looked the whitest white possible jfl

i forgot his name tho

theres a half haitan half white kid on tiktok who looks FULLY hite. i was confused at first looking at his tiktok bc it was abt black ppl but this kid looked the whitest white possible jfl

i forgot his name tho
impossible

impossible
on god, son

i thought he was German or something but i nearly fell out of my chair when i found out he was half Haitian

on god, son

i thought he was German or something but i nearly fell out of my chair when i found out he was half Haitian
I am 80% European and look 100% ethnic.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
I am 80% European and look 100% ethnic.
f in the chat for my boy

what race are your parents(where does the 20% come from?)

and what ethnicity do you look like?

That’s what race mixing does. He’s a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
f in the chat for my boy

what race are your parents(where does the 20% come from?)

and what ethnicity do you look like?
Black and native (Latino race). I think I might be somewhat equally Southern North-Western and Eastern European.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Black and native (Latino race). I think I might be somewhat equally Southern North-Western and Eastern European.
do u look latino or black?

do u look latino or black?
Since I am in Europe people have mistaken me for a Turk, Arab or a Gypsy. I look like @Short Ugly and Brown

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and BigBoy
Since I am in Europe people have mistaken me for a Turk, Arab or a Gypsy. I look like @Short Ugly and Brown
that isnt too bad. he looks rlly light-skin. id rather have his pheno and skin tone than mine.

I have the same thing. My mother has blonde hair and blue eyes. I am literally 100% european at least 3 generations in but somehow the far away into the generations shitskin gene survived and I had to inherit it and it mkaes me look like a northern fucking indian, nobody mistaken me for a gypsy but they mistaken me for a bulgarian or Spanish (which is basically ethnic) even though I am from a northern fucking europe 3 generations in

WHY IS THE SHITSKIN GENE SO STRONG

33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4

• JFL
I have the same thing. My mother has blonde hair and blue eyes. I am literally 100% european at least 3 generations in but somehow the far away into the generations shitskin gene survived and I had to inherit it and it mkaes me look like a northern fucking indian, nobody mistaken me for a gypsy but they mistaken me for a bulgarian or Spanish (which is basically ethnic) even though I am from a northern fucking europe 3 generations in

WHY IS THE SHITSKIN GENE SO STRONG

View attachment 197320
My mom unfortunately has black eyes and black hair (despite the fact three of her four grandparents were blonde blue eyed and only one a dark haired Hungarian). What a joke.