• +1
Reactions: h111
hes not mogging shit

true chang btw

• JFL
Reactions: altbones
Asian kinobody

That's Cha Eun woo you retard.

Arguably the person who fits Korean foids beauty standards the most.

See the reaction of women to him and you'll understand that he has extremely high appeal.

Instead you'll just jerk off to the gay alien Barret.

Go back to fucking tiktok.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Bro, he looks bloated af. Will make women mad because of how cute looking and feminine looking he is. But I guess he still mogs to being a bottom for gay sex 🤣.

• +1
Zero smv

• JFL
Bro, he looks bloated af. Will make women mad because of how cute looking and feminine looking he is. But I guess he still mogs to being a bottom for gay sex 🤣.
Here is your hero Barret before tiktok blew him up.

Foids prefer good harmony to uncanny gay aliens.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
That's cha eun woo you retard.

See the reaction of women to him and you'll understand that he has extremely high appeal.

Niggas here unironically think they mog Eun Woo just because he's Asian when he is literally a fucking superstar with millions of fangirls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Sub5UglyMan
That's cha eun woo you retard.

Average White, Latino, and black. Have more smv than this picture. He needs to be mixed with white in order to be handsome which is crazy 🤣. Also
IMG 2632
IMG 2633
IMG 2634
IMG 2635
IMG 2637
Now shut the fuck up. Aisan have shit bones and shit everything. Also good thing about them. Is there skin. Now Asian girls are fucking perfect but mean. Yea it’s over…… not if there mixed or try to be white passing.

Guys like this are majestic

Average White, Latino, and black. Have more smv than this picture. He needs to be mixed with white in order to be handsome which is crazy 🤣. Also
View attachment 3031903View attachment 3031904View attachment 3031905View attachment 3031906View attachment 3031907Now shut the fuck up. Aisan have shit bones and shit everything. Also good thing about them. Is there skin. Now Asian girls are fucking perfect but mean. Yea it’s over…… not if there mixed or try to be white passing.
Taking a shit pic and comparing it with an angle frauded black. Holy shit ur fucking retarded. Use the pic on the reddit post I put up.

View attachment 3031903View attachment 3031904View attachment 3031905View attachment 3031906View attachment 3031907Now shut the fuck up. Aisan have shit bones and shit everything. Also good thing about them. Is there skin. Now Asian girls are fucking perfect but mean. Yea it’s over…… not if there mixed or try to be white passing.
Bad photo. Can i send u a black guy and asian whos looksmatched

Here is your hero Barret before tiktok blew him up.

Foids prefer good harmony to uncanny gay aliens.

Never said I was a fan of Barrett. Also Barrett mogs this Asian circle-bloatedfacecel to death. Anyways I don’t worship Barrett I just found this funny picture and have it as my pfp. Anyways you have no life and you need to get off forums arguing about men and be then. You fucking nigger: I will be a Tyrone. I’m already hMidTiernormie and when I grow up I’m going to be a PSL God. Because I have light brown eyes, with a native skull, and European features and more. I Mog you nigger now shut the fuck yo bitch. :feelshah:

Taking a shit pic and comparing it with an angle frauded black. Holy shit ur fucking retarded. Use the pic on the reddit post I put up.
Ok bet, want change everything.’ Black guy mugs that fucking Asian.

Now what do you have to say. :feelsgood:
IMG 2639
IMG 2640
IMG 2641
IMG 2642
IMG 2643
IMG 2644
IMG 2645
:feelswhy:Nigger rope now.