Changable eye spacing?

D

Deleted member 46720

Psychometrician, Mathematician, Physicist, HRTer
I have changable eye spacing, and sometimes it is too wide but still acceptable sometimes it is normal.

Both of these two photos were taken inn rear camera and you can see it is true:

QQ20231005050442
64991bfc1e178a8203430395b003738da877e8cd

But I don't think this eye spacing needs to be fixed. What I need to fix by a surgery is my nose. The other things are fine, if we go by chinese aesthetic standards.(caucasian jaws are really not favoured by chineses)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pppokerface and Shkreliii
:eek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Shkreliii and Surgerymaxxer1998
what is the message this thread is trying to convey?

• JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, roligtvarre4, Allornothing and 2 others
when this retard figures out how lenses work, its over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, finn899, roligtvarre4 and 5 others
seems like you have terrible ipd AND pfl though combined with a shit es ratio,In all honesty youre subhuman dude.

Youd need a ton of surgeries to even be treated human by western women in a dating market context.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Allornothing, wsada and 1 other person
It's called lens distortion, you single-handedly bring down Asian average iq. As if that's not enough you have a subhuman face, reincarnation camp in China awaits.

• JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, Youㅤ, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
Your eyes don't randomly change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Whitepill_Saint
Probably due to camera lens

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and IanIachimoe2491
bonesmash cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
your nose seems fine for your ethnicity, it looks elongated because your supras/eyebrows are too high and your pfl is too small giving you overall that surprised cuck look, if i were you i'd probably lower my eyebrows with botox, get a brow transplant to get them horizontally longer trying to override your shit pfl and space them a little less to help with ipd, from there i'd evaluate, i don't know however if thick eyebrows would harmonize with your ethinicity though, after that i'd probably go for some sharpness on the lower third, rest seems fine atleast from the front

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and IanIachimoe2491
seems like you have terrible ipd AND pfl though combined with a shit es ratio,In all honesty youre subhuman dude.

Youd need a ton of surgeries to even be treated human by western women in a dating market context.
Is he average by asian standards though?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
subhuman tier by asian standards lol. alien tier for anyone in the west, esp w/ those eye ratios.

I feel sorry for the guy
I sent you a pic of me clean shaven btw btw I'm fatter with shorter hair in the other pic so I look different there

• +1
I have changable eye spacing, and sometimes it is too wide but still acceptable sometimes it is normal.

View attachment 2588825View attachment 2588826

But I don't think this eye spacing needs to be fixed. What I need to fix by a surgery is my nose. The other things are fine, if we go by chinese aesthetic standards.(caucasian jaws are really not favoured by chineses)
High iq thread

• +1
your nose seems fine for your ethnicity, it looks elongated because your supras/eyebrows are too high and your pfl is too small giving you overall that surprised cuck look, if i were you i'd probably lower my eyebrows with botox, get a brow transplant to get them horizontally longer trying to override your shit pfl and space them a little less to help with ipd, from there i'd evaluate, i don't know however if thick eyebrows would harmonize with your ethinicity though, after that i'd probably go for some sharpness on the lower third, rest seems fine atleast from the front

I think just the camera lens because you in a mirror and in rear camera are the most similar to you irl in others' eyes.

So evaluation should go by my second photo.

Hunter eyes are indeed favoured by asians but non-hunter eyes can also be favoured as long as your eyebrows are not really too high so that they give you a cock look.(I've seen some people having the problem of eyebrows being too high)

btw would you mind explaining what is pfl and what is lower third? And no my eyebrows are thick enough to Asians.

• +1
Is he average by asian standards though?

It's weird. I don't want to sound like a degenerate but I still want to say my face is always called good-looking irl when my face is in question. For once I even got said to be able to be a model by a pedestrian but he added I was too short to become one. I am sure that he was talking about me because back then except us the rest of people on the street were his friends and he was saying that looking at me. But it seems to me I do not look good anymore on the Internet. Whether to believe it or not is up to you though.

Btw, go by what the multiple assitants I consulted said I only needed a rhino, and one of my surgeons said that. I think we should just stick to what they say(there are maybe some autistic looksmaxxers who know as well as them or even better but it seems to me there are none knowing well enough for an asian)

• Hmm...
  • +1
I think just the camera lens because you in a mirror and in rear camera are the most similar to you irl in others' eyes.

So evaluation should go by my second photo.

Hunter eyes are indeed favoured by asians but non-hunter eyes can also be favoured as long as your eyebrows are not really too high so that they give you a cock look.(I've seen some people having the problem of eyebrows being too high)

btw would you mind explaining what is pfl and what is lower third? And no my eyebrows are thick enough to Asians.
Pfl is eye length and lower third is your jaw and chin btw many of these people here are trolls and are like 16 years old lol

• +1
Pfl is eye length and lower third is your jaw and chin btw many of these people here are trolls and are like 16 years old lol
Oh thx, then yeah I my eye lengths are indeed not long enough but I don't think they are not acceptable, but I have the problem of unsymmetrical eyelids, but since countless asians have that I don't think it needs to be fixed. Sharp jaw and chin are not favoured by asians if you are a material of kpopmaxxing which I am.

I stopped caring about being trolled because I actually have known about this fourm. There are still some good guys though.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Phillybeard1996
eye spacing is cope

• +1
Oh thx, then yeah I my eye lengths are indeed not long enough but I don't think they are not acceptable, but I have the problem of unsymmetrical eyelids, but since countless asians have that I don't think it needs to be fixed. Sharp jaw and chin are not favoured by asians if you are a material of kpopmaxxing which I am.

I stopped caring about being trolled because I actually have known about this fourm. There are still some good guys though.
Yea k pop max would work for you I think me myself I'm asian but I'm too masculine to k pop max haha

• +1
My friend I’m mostly East Asian as well (1/4 white). sorry to break it to you but that face is just not very good looking at all. Eye area and lower third are both subpar, and your face just looks like it belongs to a short guy( due to short face syndrome). Nose is very bad too. It’s just very hard for you to become good looking even with all the surgeries. If I were you just honestly get your money up, that’s what a lot of Asians do. You look southern Chinese from fujian

• +1
My friend I’m mostly East Asian as well (1/4 white). sorry to break it to you but that face is just not very good looking at all. Eye area and lower third are both subpar, and your face just looks like it belongs to a short guy( due to short face syndrome). Nose is very bad too. It’s just very hard for you to become good looking even with all the surgeries. If I were you just honestly get your money up, that’s what a lot of Asians do. You look southern Chinese from fujian
Probably what you said looked sensical to a west plastic surgeon but tbh what you said in all honesty will not make sense to a chinese/korean plastic surgeon, except that my nose is indeed very bad, or you did not see I said 'go by chinese standards'? Going by western standards of course my face needs multiple surgeries but why do I need to go by them?

And for the first time I've known a non-dwarf's height correlates with facial features lol.

Well I said whether to believe it or not was up to you. I just told the truth and I did not lie.

And no, I come from Shanghai.

• +1
You need to lose face fat, it's hard to tell what your true jaw is with all that fat so lose it and eat less sodium

i'd recommend going to the gym and doing body recomp. This will increase your shoulder width as well

Your eyes are honestly fine, they're large and you have double eyelids. But if you want spacing to look better you actually want nasal bridge augmentation, which goes with rhinoplasty which you need as well

Grow your hair and get a good hairstyle

Look into skin lightening, use sunscreen for starters

It’s just very hard for you to become good looking even with all the surgeries.
Anything is possible, this guy had no surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Allornothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Allornothing

View attachment 2588825View attachment 2588826

But I
He’s not retard, go take a spin at any universities in Korea and you’ll find out
don't think this eye spacing needs to be fixed. What I need to fix by a surgery is my nose. The other things are fine, if we go by chinese aesthetic standards.(caucasian jaws are really not favoured by chineses)

@andy9432 @notcel

Rate OP

• +1
@andy9432 he kinda reminds me that Chinese Norwegian youtuber

• +1

QQ2023100505044264991bfc1e178a8203430395b003738da877e8cd

• +1
You need to lose face fat, it's hard to tell what your true jaw is with all that fat so lose it and eat less sodium

i'd recommend going to the gym and doing body recomp. This will increase your shoulder width as well

Your eyes are honestly fine, they're large and you have double eyelids. But if you want spacing to look better you actually want nasal bridge augmentation, which goes with rhinoplasty which you need as well

Grow your hair and get a good hairstyle

Look into skin lightening, use sunscreen for starters

Anything is possible, this guy had no surgeries
View attachment 2609482
View attachment 2609484
It’s pretty easy to tell both op and the guy in pic related has a narrow, subhuman jaw. Muh leanmaxing.

• +1
This isn’t a concept that exists. “Changeable eye spacing” isn’t a thing lmao.

• +1
It’s pretty easy to tell both op and the guy in pic related has a narrow, subhuman jaw.
Surgery is always an option + it's not death tier, perfection isn't necessary. Not to mention this guy isn't even going for the western jaw ideal, rather the asian one where narrow and rounded is better
Muh leanmaxing.
sounds like a fatcel cope.
though not everyone will become chads after losing weight they will 99% of the time look better

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Shkreliii
Surgery is always an option + it's not death tier, perfection isn't necessary. Not to mention this guy isn't even going for the western jaw ideal, rather the asian one where narrow and rounded is better

sounds like a fatcel cope.
though not everyone will become chads after losing weight they will 99% of the time look better
Even if I wasn’t lean how would I be the one coping? I’m not the one with no bones.

Looking “better” isn’t worth starving yourself when women still don’t approach you.

Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
roligtvarre4
Looksmaxing Questions
Changable eye spacing? (6 Viewers)
OPDeleted member 46720 Start dateDec 4, 2023
Jump to new
Ignore
Watch
Deleted member 46720
Psychometrician, Mathematician, Physicist, HRTer
Dec 4, 2023
Add bookmark

QQ2023100505044264991bfc1e178a8203430395b003738da877e8cd

+1 ReplyReport