Change eye color at home

D

Deleted member 41229

Bronze
wavelength:
A laser device that produces frequency doubled 532 nm wavelength Nd: YAG laser with 900 μm spot diameter was used. The laser was applied in 3 sessions at 2-week intervals, at energy levels of 0.8 mJ in Group A and 1.5 mJ in Group B

Laser application time was 3 nanoseconds, and energy range was between 0.1 mJ-2.0 mJ in this device.

Thus, in total, laser was applied minimally as 352 mJ in group A (0.8 mJ ×440 pulses/3 sessions) and maximally as 660 mJ in group B (1.5 mJ ×440 pulses/3 sessions).

keep in mind that 1 watt is equal to 1 joule of energy over a second.

352 mj was applied over 3 seconds which is 117.3 mW.

This means we will need a 117.3 mw green laser. You can get this stuff on ebay.

Remember that pointing a laserpointer in your eye is retarded, especially a 0.1 watt one.

Also if you live outside the USA, simply buying a laser stronger than 1mw will require a license, so brush up on your local laws before you start 'experimenting'.

source:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, Xangsane, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
ive been outside my whole life practically a homeless nigga and if anything sun darkened my eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, hattrick, mtcut3plush and 2 others
ive been outside my whole life practically a homeless nigga and if anything sun darkened my eyes

View attachment 2451930
A laser isnt the sun.

'None of the eyes showed complications such as corneal edema, hypopyon, posterior synechia, transillumination defect, lens opacity, vitreous haze or pupillary defect. No change was observed in pupillary functions (persistent miosis or mydriasis).'

tldr, no damage to eye function

results.
IMG 1055
IMG 1056

thoughts?
@HernanDrago
@thecel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1901
A laser isnt the sun.

'None of the eyes showed complications such as corneal edema, hypopyon, posterior synechia, transillumination defect, lens opacity, vitreous haze or pupillary defect. No change was observed in pupillary functions (persistent miosis or mydriasis).'

results.
View attachment 2451968
View attachment 2451969

thoughts?
@HernanDrago
@thecel
t50 to t50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 18879
A laser isnt the sun.

results.
View attachment 2451968
View attachment 2451969

thoughts?
@HernanDrago
@thecel
it just make em darker blud

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
what to do then?
be retarded
WTF is this supposed to prove? T50 to t40 wowwzaa now I went from dark triad to shit colour eyes!!! Just wear contacts
or... just use it for a few more sessions.

You can see all that blue after 60 days, two months.

I swear, some of you guys are literally retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
be retarded

or... just use it for a few more sessions.

You can see all that blue after 60 days, two months.

I swear, some of you guys are literally retarded.
One year to get from t50 to t30. One purchase away from t50 to a10

why? I'm just asking bro
what do you need help with? Advice on how to do it relatively safely?

Make sure it doesnt go into your pupils, Thats what they do in eye colour changing surgeries, they always avoid the pupil.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I just ordered a 500-900 wavelength small laser for this

It should work but we obviously can't do it like it was presented in the trial

Tiny periods of exposure to heat the pigmentation and enflame the area, mixed with bastardos eyedrops post therapy to prevent pigmentation

Only problem is the clinical trial did it with a tiny diameter laser which would be much stronger reguardless of the wavelength or frequency, they can avoid the Pupil, but we cannot

I'll give it a try and report back though. Within a few days

Tiny periods of exposure to heat the pigmentation and enflame the area, mixed with bastardos eyedrops post therapy to prevent pigmentation

Only problem is the clinical trial did it with a tiny diameter laser which would be much stronger reguardless of the wavelength or frequency, they can avoid the Pupil, but we cannot

Let me know if you find any results might join you in experimenting it.

Guess it did t work huh

source for were u buy it