CHANGE MY MIND, surgerymaxxing or genemaxxing

WenomWenom

WenomWenom

Iron
Guys, what's the point of surgerymax for guys bellow 6PLS?
-your kids are not getting your surgeries,
-you're still mogged by your looksmatched's crushes, and
-you're spending precious time and money just to get a girl that will eventually produce another incel like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, bogii and thecel
Yeah , if I would live by this , I still would have been 4 psl. I didn't even do Surgerymaxxing , heck I did only like the most low effort softmaxxing for skin and fragrance/style , and already ascended by 0.5 psl irl
There's no reason to give up if you're normie. Most chads are just dudes with average features but good body fitness (low bf% , body) , health markers : skin , hair , and proper cranofacial development : jaw , chin , harmony of the bones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, GigaAscender, TrestIsBest and 7 others
But your wife will pull the weight, assuming she didn't fraud like you and tricked ya;):ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Dose ur son with gh and AI's, there is not genetic limit if you start early enough :ogre: gigason protocol initiated

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, GigaAscender, Deleted member 16110 and 4 others
Guys, what's the point of surgerymax for guys bellow 6PLS?
-your kids are not getting your surgeries,
-you're still mogged by your looksmatched's crushes, and
-you're spending precious time and money just to get a girl that will eventually produce another incel like you
some here had a chad childhood and early teens and due to unfortunate circumstances descended

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and WenomWenom
genetic recombination is powerful so as long you find a quality wife whos able to produce chad sons there is hope

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, TrestIsBest, BoneDensity and 2 others
I didn't even do Surgerymaxxing , and already ascended by 0.5 psl irl
I am talking about surgerymaxxing specifically....
Most chads are just dudes with average features but good body fitness (low bf% , body) , health markers : skin , hair , and proper cranofacial development : jaw , chin , harmony of the bones
MEGACOPE :ROFLMAO::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
But your wife will pull the weight, assuming she didn't fraud like you and tricked ya;):ROFLMAO:
bruh 5pls with 6pls can either give 6pls, 5pls or something in between plus most people won't ascend that much, at least enough to date up, you will most likely get your looksmatch so pretty much useless
Dose ur son with gh and AI's, there is not genetic limit if you start early enough :ogre: gigason protocol initiated
you cannot HGH your way into chad PSL levels
some here had a chad childhood and early teens and due to unfortunate circumstances descended
as I said, bellow 6PSL. I am not too sure but I think Tom Cruise did a jaw surgery but he already had a god level eye area, so it makes sense. As a normal normie you most likely need to spend a hundred thousand euros between facial surgeries and LL just to ascend a bit on smv (and LL might be bad because your proportions won't match and you will look weird naked, plus your dick will still be bellow 7'' which means game over) keeping in mind you will probably have no social life to achieve that income fast enough before you're already 30 yo and even when you get the surgeries.... young boys will be taller, more handsome and younger than you, so your 30yo gfs will be their mifs and first sexual experience.
there is no escape, cope is rope and if you don't rope, your kids will.
genetic recombination is powerful so as long you find a quality wife whos able to produce chad sons there is hope
if your wife can produce chads then she will not be your wife nor have kids with you, if you impregnate her she will accuse you of rape.

TO EVERYONE: I know you can ascend, I have been a real subhuman (dirty long hair and torn clothes plus no higiene and poor as fuck) and now I am a normie. Went from being absolutely disgusting to boys and girls and teacher and all human being to have had many gfs and sexual experiences and been well treated by society in general (even communist girls lol) and there is always improvement to do, get a better body get a better style use products even make up, but my success has been EXACTLY THE SAME since I have become a normie many years ago. No matter what you do afterwards, there is a point where improvement will not change your results. that's why I believe hard looksmax is cope and useless, you're better off paying for some high quality eggs.

if you cope and succeed, you might just harm society:

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and StrangerDanger

bruh 5pls with 6pls can either give 6pls, 5pls or something in between plus most people won't ascend that much, at least enough to date up, you will most likely get your looksmatch so pretty much useless

as I said, bellow 6PSL. I am not too sure but I think Tom Cruise did a jaw surgery but he already had a god level eye area, so it makes sense. As a normal normie you most likely need to spend a hundred thousand euros between facial surgeries and LL just to ascend a bit on smv (and LL might be bad because your proportions won't match and you will look weird naked, plus your dick will still be bellow 7'' which means game over) keeping in mind you will probably have no social life to achieve that income fast enough before you're already 30 yo and even when you get the surgeries.... young boys will be taller, more handsome and younger than you, so your 30yo gfs will be their mifs and first sexual experience.

if your wife can produce chads then she will not be your wife nor have kids with you, if you impregnate her she will accuse you of rape.

TO EVERYONE: I know you can ascend, I have been a real subhuman (dirty long hair and torn clothes plus no higiene and poor as fuck) and now I am a normie. Went from being absolutely disgusting to boys and girls and teacher and all human being to have had many gfs and sexual experiences and been well treated by society in general (even communist girls lol) and there is always improvement to do, get a better body get a better style use products even make up, but my success has been EXACTLY THE SAME since I have become a normie many years ago. No matter what you do afterwards, there is a point where improvement will not change your results. that's why I believe hard looksmax is cope and useless, you're better off paying for some high quality eggs.

View attachment 1651001
I mean my psl is average so I'll still have gigason and he will turn out fine (y)

View attachment 1651001

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 16371
I mean my psl is average so I'll still have gigason and he will turn out fine (y)
I respect that mindset, but if you overdue it you might just deform his face.

That woman seems like my ex's mom. all examples are Brootal age pill plus obviously there had been slight mutations that resulted on perfection BUT none of those chads are very different from their parents, they share the same phenotype, same skull etc, the difference between a normie and a chad are just a few millimetres plus nutrition and eventually with a bit of HGH they can end up fine, but my point is that you can risk everything and live a miserable life with someone that doesn't love you and MOST LIKELY have kids that are worse than you... or you can use the same amount of money getting an intelligent and tall stacy's eggs while having a decent life with a girl bellow your level.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
As long as no one knows abt ur surgerymaxixng u can date up in looks and ur children will by saved by the mothers good genes