Change

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Name some things I can do to change my life other than lose weight? And serious answers too.

Dumbass.

Well, ask yourself first. What steps do you think you should take to make change?

just change theory

Nigger, why are you trying to avoid losing weight so much?
Just eat less nigga, it's that simple.
Jesus Christ.

Step 1 of looksmaxxing is losing weight, no point in doing anything else as it's going to be covered by a thick layer of fat or you'll just look like a Hippo with a toupee.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Nigger, why are you trying to avoid losing weight so much?
Just eat less nigga, it's that simple.
Jesus Christ.

Step 1 of looksmaxxing is losing weight, no point in doing anything else as it's going to be covered by a thick layer of fat or you'll just look like a Hippo with a toupee.
What do you get out of calling me a nigger. You’re getting blocked, too. Tired of y’all racist assholes.

What do you get out of calling me a nigger. You’re getting blocked, too. Tired of y’all racist assholes.
Your fucking attention silly hoe.
Obviously calm language doesn't get the fact that YOU NEED TO LOSE FUCKING WEIGHT through your skull you muppet.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Your fucking attention silly hoe.
Obviously calm language doesn't get the fact that YOU NEED TO LOSE FUCKING WEIGHT through your skull you muppet.
Why call me a nigger, though? You really think that’s necessary. It’s also pussy like since you’re not saying it to my face. And it’s you, not your.

Lose weight->consider surgery afterwards. Although make sure your height, frame, etc arent too small or it's literally ogre and looksmaxxing is a cope.

Why call me a nigger, though? You really think that’s necessary. It’s also pussy like since you’re not saying it to my face.
Tried being nice, it didn't work.
You need to lose weight, asap.
The more you delay it the more you fuck yourself over, and it's not like it takes that much effort too. Just eat less, legit.

Lose weight->consider surgery afterwards. Although make sure your height, frame, etc arent too small or it's literally ogre and looksmaxxing is a cope.
How’s 5’11?
Tried being nice, it didn't work.
You need to lose weight, asap.
The more you delay it the more you fuck yourself over, and it's not like it takes that much effort too. Just eat less, legit.
Calling me a nigger ain’t nice tho.

OP you look like my cat