Changed my view on hairsystems

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Changed my view on hairsystems, at first it just seemed silly to me. Why get a hair system when you can’t get a hair transplant? My view is why not both. Once I get out of the military I’ll be getting a hair system just to see how I look with a lower hairline, if it makes that big of a difference, will also be getting a hair system with fairly long hair because I need some damn length it would fit me so well I think. And I need to get out of this hairline hell hole asap, so hair system right away it is. My biggest fear was getting in a fight and it coming off, but IMO it’s not that hard to stay out of fights, especially since I’m 6’3 with a good physique. So hit the gym if you don’t want to get your wig snatched.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
My biggest fear was getting in a fight and it coming off, but IMO it’s not that hard to stay out of fights, especially since I’m 6’3 with a good physique. So hit the gym if you don’t want to get your wig snatched.
autism.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Prettyboy
I’m black so prone to getting into a little tussle
Blacks don’t get taxed by the norwood reaper so what’s the point of wearing a wig :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786