Changed the price

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

I’m a worker sir
I used to work at a store and I noticed that the cashiers would often lower the price of items for friends, so I ended up doing this as well. I would take $30 items and make them $2. After doing this for a while my manger took notice and called me to his office.

I was ok with being fired but he said how would I feel if someone broke into my house and stole my shit I was like bro don’t get all moral on me you act like I DIDDNT pay for it. I didn’t get fired but they did restrict me from doing that anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
@truthhurts

• +1
your lucky they didnt call the cops

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, truthhurts and Juandigomigo22
your lucky they didnt call the cops
They can’t call the cops on thefts lower than $200, it’s the store rule for employees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and gr34ter
I used to work at a store and I noticed that the cashiers would often lower the price of items for friends, so I ended up doing this as well. I would take $30 items and make them $2. After doing this for a while my manger took notice and called me to his office.

I was ok with being fired but he said how would I feel if someone broke into my house and stole my shit I was like bro don’t get all moral on me you act like I DIDDNT pay for it. I didn’t get fired but they did restrict me from doing that anymore.
Are you dumb?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Juandigomigo22
Not my first language so idgaf nigga
I’m not your nigga monkey, you sure do like replying for someone who doesn’t gaf

• +1

Nah you are really a kind soul. Hopefully everything pays off for you:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
$30 to $2 is a lot tho, $20 would be nice

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Juandigomigo22
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and truthhurts
Thanks bro, I hope the same for you :feelsautistic:

people are weird pookie

yes but it was 2 pizzas that came up to $20 and a few donuts, sooo when u look at it that way:feelshehe:
how much do you calculate you “stole” in total

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
how much do you calculate you “stole” in total
They said it was $97, they wanted to wait until I got to $200 so they could arrest me but my manager fucked up and told me

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite
They said it was $97, they wanted to wait until I got to $200 so they could arrest me but my manager fucked up and told me
i didnt know it was 200$ to be arrested i though the minimum to be jailed was 1000$ bcs itd turn into grand larceny, what mega corporation was this? is it a huge blockchain store