Changing eye colour??? is eye colour maxxing a thing?

Maxout

Maxout

Seon O'pry pilled
  • +1
Reactions: 000, tdawg, Danish_Retard and 2 others
no eye color for your height

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
Sounds risky. I'd love to have my dark blue eyes changed to light blue tho.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Raddemon and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 5522
Would be awesome to try but wouldn't risk it.

I wouldn’t go to any color changing laser eye treatment clinics in Spain or Turkey. They‘re supposedly not safe and not permanent either. The regulations in these countries tend to be less strict as well. I can’t seem to find any public study on the procedure either.
I’d recommend STRŌMA if it was out but it isn’t so... If I were you I’d just cope with contacts for now.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
just wear expensive realistic contacts. no one would be able to tell the difference in sunlight and even in night.

• +1
Reactions: normieschmormie
this thread is telling us to go to a country which is named after my lunch

for eye surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, Dommaxxer, tdawg and 1 other person
I wouldn’t go to any color changing laser eye treatment clinics in Spain or Turkey. They‘re supposedly not safe and not permanent either. The regulations in these countries tend to be less strict as well. I can’t seem to find any public study on the procedure either.
I’d recommend STRŌMA if it was out but it isn’t so... If I were you I’d just cope with contacts for now.

Dude, this looks exactly like stroma. It's the exact same concept.

Btw you got any updates on stroma ?

Dude, this looks exactly like stroma. It's the exact same concept.

Btw you got any updates on stroma ?

Same concept, yes, but there’s still distinct differences like the lasers used.
I don’t have any updates, the Chinese virus has put a stop to all progress, I’m guessing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
just wear expensive realistic contacts. no one would be able to tell the difference in sunlight and even in night.
I allways wondered what would happen if the pupils delated like when you are rolling on mdma.
Would you see less bc of the contacts ?

If I can get blue or green eyes will legit be a plus 1.5 PSL

• Woah
Reactions: 000
I for one can't wear contacts, they irritate the fuck out of my eyes and can'T even put them in.

Listen to fapping sounds for blue eyes

Eye color surgery is too risky. It carries complications such as future blindness

Eye color does not have much relevance. Prime white women mostly favor brown eyes for some reason.