Changing perspectives

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
imagine being a girl in your early 20s on tinder and you meet up with a creepy oldcel like me who has fapped like 10 times to your pics and hopes you gonna take his virginity.

You shake his hand that he has been wanking his cock with and he is rejoicing on the inside because he thinks that some of his sperm cells are gonna be transfered through the handshake.

You sit right across him and he keeps staring you with his big abused puppy eyes with an expression saying "Please take my pain away".

But you dont give a shit because you never liked him anyway and just wanted someone to listen to your shit so you just ghost him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, sb23, the BULL and 1 other person
It used to be funny but it's getting sad. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to ignore you now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and imthesupremecel
fuck foids they are evil we don't deserve this suffering :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:nobody does

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Acion and Deleted member 84615
It used to be funny but it's getting sad. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to ignore you now.
why though? this thread is about a 21 yo girl i met who was studying to be a doctor :unsure:

i hate female nature....
they don't care about us. If they comfort you then its because it makes them feel better. I had a gf once we were together for 1.5 years never had sex and she left me for someone she knew for 3 weeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and Deleted member 84615
  • So Sad
Reactions: imthesupremecel
my oneitis kept gaslighting me and then she ghosted me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I fucking hate them so much, I want to kill them I hate them I don't deserve this type of treatment :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
I fucking hate them so much, I want to kill them I hate them I don't deserve this type of treatment :feelswhy::feelswhy:
she was checkingout the waitress while i was right in front of her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
she was checkingout the waitress while i was right in front of her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
bro had 2 dates in his entire life (with tinder whores) and spent the rest of it contemplating them

bro had 2 dates in his entire life (with tinder whores) and spent the rest of it contemplating them
i have gone out with like 10 girls lol

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them Fuck them:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
i wasnt even slightly attractive to her....

• So Sad
i wasnt even slightly attractive to her....
nigger stop making me sad or ill have to put you on ignore 😢 you defo don't deserve this bhai

• So Sad
  • So Sad
never went out with a landwhale. fattest girl i have met was my old itis
then they were giga ugly. there is no way to catch feelings for a random tinder girl, if not being severely starved from female interactions.

then they were giga ugly.
they were fuckable

ere is no way to catch feelings for a random tinder girl, if not being severely starved from female interactions.
she has like the highest SMV in the country rn so i dont thinnk there is anyone who doesnt have feelings for her

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
they were fuckable

she has like the highest SMV in the country rn so i dont thinnk there is anyone who doesnt have feelings for her
she's 30th percentile at best

imagine being a girl in your early 20s on tinder and you meet up with a creepy oldcel like me who has fapped like 10 times to your pics and hopes you gonna take his virginity.

You shake his hand that he has been wanking his cock with and he is rejoicing on the inside because he thinks that some of his sperm cells are gonna be transfered through the handshake.

You sit right across him and he keeps staring you with his big abused puppy eyes with an expression saying "Please take my pain away".

But you dont give a shit because you never liked him anyway and just wanted someone to listen to your shit so you just ghost him.

• JFL
she's 30th percentile at best
you do not live in greece so you are not able to make estimations. I agree she is 30%, in Italy, where the average PSL level is higher.

but here she is like top 95%, most people wont even meet a girl like her in their whole lives so she is kinda like a creature of legends.

you do not live in greece so you are not able to make estimations. I agree she is 30%, in Italy, where the average PSL level is higher.

but here she is like top 95%, most people wont even meet a girl like her in their whole lives so she is kinda like a creature of legends.
i do not but i looked at random girls in events and they all fogged your oneitis, also there was another greek user who confirmed she's ugly as shit, he showed me girls that were flirting with him and they were hot

do not but i looked at random girls in events and they all fogged your oneitis
random girls in what events lol? and how do you even know these girls were greek anyway?

also there was another greek user who confirmed she's ugly as shit, he showed me girls that were flirting with him and they were hot
tales from the basement. there have never been any non incel greek users here.

they literally dedicated half the graduation video to her for looks alone. the student that got the highest grade, who was a female too btw, barely got any spotlight lol. so imagine all your efforts for publicity being trashed by some oldecel shadow girl who barely showed up to classes because she fogs you to the earth's core

random girls in what events lol? and how do you even know these girls were greek anyway?

tales from the basement. there have never been any non incel greek users here.

they literally dedicated half the graduation video to her for looks alone. the student that got the highest grade, who was a female too btw, barely got any spotlight lol. so imagine all your efforts for publicity being trashed by some oldecel shadow girl who barely showed up to classes because she fogs you to the earth's core
they were from greek events. use that big brain of yours. if you're not trolling you're suffering from some mental illness

they were from greek events. use that big brain of yours. if you're not trolling you're suffering from some mental illness
brb using my imagination buddy. also, my oneitis fogs all the "stacies"you have posted here. she is basically Monicca tier with higher IQ+omniscient